Lima Architects Inc.

5317 Upper Middle Rd suite 315 Burlington ON L7L 0E5
Lima Architects Inc.

Review for Lima Architects Inc.

Michael in Oakville
Michael in Oakville

Architect

My wife and I got different quotes from different firms. We met the architects and felt very comfortable with Fernando. When we told him we were building a modern home his eyes lite up and he said enjoyed designing modern homes, right then I knew he was our guy.

There pricing was very competitive. They offered way more services for less then what other architects in the area were charging.

Fernando worked patiently with my wife and was always available to discuss modifications. The end result has produced a beautiful home and we can not wait to start building it.

If you are deciding on a architect in the Oakville area, I dare you to get two quotes then get Lima to quote you and you will see the difference in both price and service. The level of professionalism is top notch and worry free.

Lima Architect has so far been a great experience and will use him again for our next house.
Great job Fernando to you and your team.

Mike and Erica

Thank you so much Erica and Michael. I am glad to work with you guys

More about Lima Architects Inc.

Architectural Services in Burlington Ontario. Lima Architects is an architectural firm located in Burlington Ontario providing full architectural services to our Residential, Commercial and Institutional Clients in Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga, Milton, Toronto and the GTA.