Home Automation
Bowmanville ON L1C 4L2
HomeStars  >  Home Automation in Bowmanville  >  Prime Audio Video

Reviews for Prime Audio Video

I saw there were a lot of great reviews for this company and after speaking with Chad, I could see why. He was very accommodating and professional. After coming to our home for an inspection, Chad made me feel confident that the job would be done properly. He walked me through everything they would do and gave me an estimate on the spot which I felt was very reasonable. The two gentlemen who did the work on the day were also very pleasant to deal with and the work exceeded my expectations. Thanks so much Prime Audio Video!

Thank you for the kind words, we strive to exceed our clients expectations.
Chad

Arlene in Port Hope
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Chad was very professional on the phone and quick to respond!! Called during the holidays and got back to me the same day. Mike and Moe just left after putting up 2 TV wall mounts and installed new TVs.
They arrived early , very professional and even vacumned up after.
Would highly recommend Prime Audio Visual.
Thanks guys
Arlene and Jack

Thank you for your review Arlene and Jack, look forward to helping you with your next project.
Chad

mark
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Only company I will ever use for all my Tech needs. Professional, Helpful & Prices are great. They really are experts in this field!!! Don't waste your time with others, these guys are the best!

Thank you Mark we strive to exceed customer expectations

SaminClarinton
2 reviews , ON

Chad, did an amazing job. Did exactly what we asked for, provided his expert advice on how we could optimize the installation and as a result enjoy our devices better. Chad also takes the time to answer your questions and explain what he is doing.

Thank you Sam, look forward to working with you on your next project

Jen
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

We had Chad and his team mount our 70 inch TV, they did an amazing job. We couldn't be happier. Chad was very professional and friendly. We will definitely call him again for our next project. Highly recommend this company!

Thank you so much Jason look forward to working with you on the next one

Omid in Toronto

After doing some research on homestars we decided on Prime Audio & Video to instal a TV & Soundbar.
Spoke with Chad & made th arrangement and the process for booking went smoothly.
They should up right on time and went to work.
It seemed like a smooth process till the holes were drilled and then the challenges start.(never know what’s behind the wall till you start drilling).
Chad had to make a couple of trips to Home Depot for the right hardware to finish the job.
Through the whole process, I was truly impressed by how professionaly Chad dealt with all the challenges
And provided solutions for all the issues and the final job was done perfectly.He stuck by his original quote and didn’t ask for anything extra inspite of spending a few extra hours getting the job done.
Highly recommended. You’ll not be disappointed.
Thanks again for a great job.

Thank you Omid for the positive review, we did run into a few hiccups but got it all sorted out in the end

Shannon Enright in Whitby
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Second time using the Primeav team, and this was a quick in-and-out that Chad snuck in for us in this busy Holiday season. Our request was to remove a currently mounted TV (over our fireplace), and replace it with another one. The job took just over an hour's effort, but it did require swapping wall mounts, due to the size of the *new* tv would have conflicted with the sound bar. Additionally, I fully believe that the reason this went so quickly, was because the original set up was done BY Primeav, thus making this request that much smoother.

Thanks again Chad!

sulman_s
1 review Ajax, ON

I can't say enough good things about Chad and his crew of two other people (Mike and Mo). Chad was extremely professional from the moment we connected till the very end and has a wealth of knowledge in his field of expertise.

I got my TV installed and asked Chad for his opinion on how to go about replacing my current setup of the 65" TV to 82". Due to his knowledge and experience he was able to give me several ideas and some that I did not even think were possible to do. I went with the solution of cleaning up the component area and placing everything out of sight in the basement. I was extremely happy at the outcome as it was exactly as Chad mentioned it would be. It was beyond my expectation and I was extremely impressed with the end result.

Chad is a perfectionist and a professional along with his knowledgeable team. They were cleaning the area as they worked and Chad was informative along the way which I really appreciated.

I highly recommend Prime Audio Video and would use their services again in a heart beat. In fact, I have already recommended him to family and friends as it's hard to find knowledgeable and reliable folks. Thanks Chad and team for a great experience and I look forward to working with you folks for any future projects!!

Thank you Sulman for the kind words we are so happy with how this turned out and how much that TV suited the room. Look forward to working with you on future projects

bill.falkenburger
1 review Oshawa, ON

Prime Audio consulted and provided various options prior initiating any work. They were very knowledgeable with current trends and technology. Their great experience and professionalism was quite evident in their work. I was very pleased with their work and after service.

Thank you Bill it was a pleasure working with you

BOJORO

Camera installed on new shed complimenting 3 others previously installed by same company 4 years prior.

So happy that you're happy with the finished product

More about Prime Audio Video

Delighting customers throughout Ontario, PrimeAV is a proud Loxone partner and a pioneer in Home Automation.

PrimeAV Solutions utilize technology to directly impact monthly utility expenses, while simultaneously providing proven security and comfort features.

Visit primeav.ca to schedule your free consultation.