Ora Painting

Reviews for Ora Painting

Aman
Aman

Amazing Clean & Professional - Whole Hole Painting

We hired Gary and his team to Paint our whole home before we put it up for sale. overall, I was impressed with the level of professionalism, cleanliness and quality of his work. He also completed the job in 2 days!... A week after the job was completed, I had accidentally dented a few walls moving furniture. I called Gary and without hesitation he offered to comeback, repair the wall and refinish it with no extra charge.

I would recommend his services to anyone looking to paint their home, no matter the size.

Thanks Gary!

BX from Vaughan
BX from Vaughan

Whole house painting

Garry did a phenomenal job. He went above and beyond to ensure everything was completed above par. We are extremely happy not only with Garry's professionalism but also the unique touches and extra effort he puts into a home. We are extremely happy with the quality and workmanship and look forward to working with Garry again in the future.

Corbin
Corbin

Great Painter

Garry and Ora Painting were incredible. They were friendly, patient, knowledgable, and extremely professional. From day one we knew we had chosen the right team. They helped us make decisions and colour choices. They came on time and provided updates throughout the process. They did a great job, and even finished a day early. We really couldn't have hoped for a better experience, and I'd highly recommend them. The next time I need anything painted, I'll use them again.

More about Ora Painting

With the aim of customer relations and quality painting work, ORA PAINTING provides affordable and quick painting services. We can help you paint your entire Condo, House, and Office. Professional painting without any mess. All floors/ furniture covered. Pay at the end of the entire project! No Matter job is ...