Larter Plumbing Heating And Gas

Larter Plumbing Heating And Gas

Reviews for Larter Plumbing Heating And Gas

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Sink Pipe Burst!

I recently called this plumbing company as an emergency and the service was lousy. The plumber didn't come on time and he didn't have the parts in stock. He shut off the water for the entire house and it was the May long weekend so my family was stuck without showering. The following tuesday, the plumber (old man wears a white captain hat) swinged by around 1pm instead of first thing in the morning like he said he would. I waited for him to show up. He showed up and worked very slow. Like he didn't know what the issue were. So i watched him from my boiler room. Roughly 4-5 hours later. he came upstair and said everything is working fine. Total bill was $850. I paid the man and he left. My wife was not pleased with his service and his trust worthy words.

I WOULDNT CALL THIS PLUMBING COMPANY IF IT IS AN EMERGENCY SITUATION!!

Jordan Austin from Burnaby
Jordan Austin from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Plumbing

Larter Plumbing Heating and Gas is my go to when I have any plumbing issues, or any issues originating in the washroom. Usually a quick call will give me a good idea of what's going on, and I would get a quote of how much to fix it. I appreciate this service as it gives me selection, and often I go along with Larter. Great work.

More about Larter Plumbing Heating And Gas

With Larter Plumbing, you can be assured that the person working on your project is the owner of the company himself Richard Larter. Because of this, you can trust that you will get a Local Plumber that is on time, efficient and cost effective. https: / / plus. google. com/ ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in North Vancouver?