Sunset Blind & Shade

Sunset Blind & Shade

Reviews for Sunset Blind & Shade

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Blinds

I would highly recommend working with Sunset and Blinds. The service was fast and efficient. I am happy with my selections and the installation.

Thanks again Tom for all of your hard work!

Thank you for the review of our service .
Regards Tom

Barb R.
Barb R.

Total blind replacement in home

We had every blind replaced in our home after getting new windows. I think in total about 34 blinds. Tom arrived and what seemed to me like an overwhelming job he readily sat down and offered some insights as to what might be exactly what I was looking for and helped with the colours etc. His price was very fair, colours were stunning, was always reachable and always here when he said he would be. He made everything seem so much easier than I ever thought possible. We’re absolutely thrilled with the end result and it was also an absolute pleasure working with Tom. I can honestly say with complete confidence that he will not disappoint. A very nice man and a true professional. Couldn’t be happier.

Hi Barb ,Thank you for this Review ,It certainly is Fantastic .
Your project was a nice fit with products and service Sunset Blind and Shade has to offer for new windows or renovations with a perfect colour and fit .The job went smoothly and it's a great pleasure meeting you all, Barb, Ian and Tuck .
Working with great people is what makes my job satisfying and knowing when I left, you were well served with a great product, knowledge and I made new friends .
I hope you are enjoying your renovation !

Tom

Daniel
Daniel

Window Coverings

Tom did a fantastic job of the installation. We are happy with the product and price.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our product and installation .
Cheers Tom

David T.
David T.

Window shutters and blinds

Quality of work and service from Tom was excellent! As well as great competitive price. Highly recommend.

Appreciate your review and comments
Enjoy your new shades and Shutters

and_hodges
and_hodges

Blinds - whole house

Tom was friendly and hardworking. Easy to work with and reliable! Free quote and easy communication.

The product that was chosen for you was the right fit for your decor .
Thanks again for choosing Sunset Blind And Shade

AW
AW

New window coverings after basement development

Great communication and service. Tom would provide us with recommendations while respecting our budget and we never felt pressured. He was a professional from beginning to end and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to anyone.

Thanks for the kind words ,We try to make every job look the way we would want it !

Courtney
Courtney
1 review Okotoks, AB

Blind purchase and installation

Sunset Blind and Shade provided excellent customer service. From helping me pick out the best options for my home, to providing a timely quote, to delivering and installing the product with precision and care. Installation did not take long at all and every blind was set perfectly. There was not a single thing out of place and everything was cleanly done. I was trained on how to use the products, how to clean them, and how to get them fixed should anything happen. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review for us .
The 1 1/4 inch Duette shades looked great in your home and give it a finishing touch that will be timeless .
Thanks Again
Sunset Blind And Shade

Theresa G.
Theresa G.

Bedroom and bathroom

The blinds are beautiful. It is the third window I have had done. Blinds were here on time and the work was completed fast and efficient.

Hi Theresa
Thank you for the kind review of our service.
We appreciate your repeat business .
Enjoy your new shades.

phillipe.sarrazin
phillipe.sarrazin

Blind install through the full house

Very professional and reliable
Installation went great without any issues Took time to explain the products and the warranty
I would highly recommend Sunset Blind

Thank you for your review Phil .
It was a pleasure to help you with your project ,The shades that we selected for your home really are suitable for filtering the uv rays and heat .
Have a great summer .
Thanks again

John
John

Blinds for the entire house

Tom at Sunset Blind and Shade was friendly and professional as well as very helpful in showing us all the selections, styles, and colours, and in helping select what was right for our needs. He was very accommodating with his time and schedule as well. What could have been a stressful experience (we had 18 windows to cover) was made much easier because of him.

Hi John
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the service .
We try to be as efficient as we can and take pride in knowing that your window covering needs were looked after . Thank you for your Business and enjoy your new home .
Cheers ,Tom

More about Sunset Blind & Shade

Sunset Blind & Shade, located in Calgary , Alberta Business License BL214134 With a criminal background check maintains a five star service rating on Google and Homestars. We offer Hunter Douglas, Graber, Maxxmar, window shades and blinds, custom drapery, custom wood poles, shutters, automation systems for drapery and blinds, textile manufacturing and quality installation services with one of the highest review scores in the city.
All our Blinds ,Shades and Shutters come with a complete Manufacturers warranty offered to the consumer directly with a no hassle guarantee,Free In Home Consultation ....... With all samples and color swatches offered with Integrity for over 20 years of service in Calgary.
Sunset Blind & Shade has been operating in Calgary since the early 1990’s in all aspects of the industry and has an established, proven track record. Our work can be seen in many residential settings and in some of Calgary’s finest condo settings and show-homes.

Offering the right product for your home or project is very important to us. As a small business we offer you sound technical advice on a variety of supreme products at a sensible price.

It is our mission to serve our clients with friendly advice, integrity and long lasting quality.

– Tom Winfield