Jordan Dibley

Ryan  from Winnipeg
Ryan from Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Basement Plumbing project

I had a different plumber leave a project half finished and his work was so bad, I needed a new guy and Jordan was recommended by my electrician. Jordan was on time, polite and professional. He fixed the other plumber's drain, hooked up all the pex to the main line with finishing valves and even tested the tub drain. We found a small leak and he fixed that and I am grateful!!!

Jordan is a "journeyman" plumber, my last guy was not. If you don't know the difference, learn it and make it part of your decision making process!!! He will be my "go to guy" for any plumbing and I have already given his name to friends and family.