Blue 2 Green Group Ltd

Sheri in Barrie
Sheri in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Pool filled in

Micheal and his crew did an amazing transformation in our backyard. Within 2 days our 16x32 inground pool was filled and sodded with beautiful Kentucky Bluegrass. They worked professionally, and courteously on time and nonstop. Very,very hard workers. We would recommend Blue2 Green to fill in your pool. Extremely satisfied customers. THANKS YOU!!!! We have a beautiful backyard now.

Hello Sheri, I am glad that your backyard it is beautiful again. Thank you for your amazing review!

Johnathan B. in Toronto
Johnathan B. in Toronto

Remove my pool and landscape job

I got blue 2 green group to do a full removal for my pool as my backyard was a waste.
I have three grandchildren and they cant come close to my fence , very dangerous.
Also Mike fixed my landscape install grass , 3 trees and paving all around the path to the main entrance.
I am very happy wuth his work.
Next fall he will come again to install a french drain for me

Hello Johnathan, thank you so much for your nice review. We are glad that you trust Blue 2 Green , the top pool removal company in this category, for your pool demolition service

TK in Toronto
TK in Toronto

filled inground pool

Michael and his team did an amazing job removing our existing inground pool. I could not believe how fast they were and how professional the whole team was. They arrive early in the morning and worked until the sun went down. Blue2Green is one of the best trades I have ever used. I wold refer them to anyone needing to fill a pool. Me and my family are so happy we hired Michael to do this job. The backyard looks amazing.

Hello, thank you so much for your nice review. We respect your business and we hope that all our clients are happy with our work. We are Homestars best of pool demolition

TravelGuy in Oshawa
TravelGuy in Oshawa
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Much better than the other guys

We've bought our house with the remainder of a concrete pool in the backyard. Guys from another company filled it up with sand and laid sod on top, but that turned into a disaster - it started caving in and the grass wouldn't grow. We ended up with a big, yellow square of dead grass in the middle of the yard. After living with this eyesore for 3 years, we called B2G.

The guys of B2G were very professional: they came in, brought the material, got rid of all the concrete, and left - leaving everything spotless. No hassle, no cleanup, and no more eyesore.

Thanks guys!

Thank you very much for your amazing review!

William Comm. in Toronto
William Comm. in Toronto

Natural Armour Stone Retaining

The blue 2 green crew really impressed me with their professionalism and expertise. They were very meticulous and paid great attention to every detail and to the contract points. The cost for their Armour stone retaining was also very reasonable. I am a very satisfied customer and strongly recommend their services.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Blue 2 Green Group. We are pleased to know that you are more then satisfied with our job, Installing your natural armour stone retaining wall as we take customer satisfaction very serious! We hope you are happy with your new landscaping in your front yard that is the result of this work, and feel free to recommend us to your friends and family! Thanks again!

Q.D. LERMIT in Newmarket
Q.D. LERMIT in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Demolition of my old ugly pool

Great group of guys. Came right on time and were in and out! Even swept up after their work! Would definitely recommend their removal company to my brother who saw their work and he's looking for the same pool demolition project in this spring time.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Blue 2 Green Group. We are pleased to know that you are more then satisfied with our job, Removing and filling in your pool as we take customer satisfaction very serious! We hope you are happy with the new space in your back yard that is the result of this work, and feel free to recommend us to your friends and family! Thanks again!

Mcalphin Chauncey in New York
Mcalphin Chauncey in New York
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Breaking up Concrete Decking

Very happy with this concrete demolition service. Two guys arrived promptly and removed stuff in my backyard - see the pics attached - that was ruined by the previous owner. Both guys were very pleasant and they removed the concrete in no time.
I was impressed about the equipment they used - very professional.
Thanks Blue2 green for the work.
I moved in New York, sold the house in Stouffville with much better price then if I would left my backyard as is.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Blue 2 Green Group. We are pleased to know that you are more then satisfied with our job, Breaking up & removing your concrete as we take customer satisfaction very serious! We hope you are happy with the new space in your back yard that is the result of this work, and feel free to recommend us to your friends and family! Thanks again!

grahforth
grahforth

Junk removal around the house

The trash removal of approximately 12,000 pounds of junk over a time period of 10 hours was done expertly, courteously and professionally. The company's employees were were very helpful and considerate.Without any doubt, we would refer this company to others and would hire them again in a blink of an eye.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Blue 2 Green Group. We are pleased to know that you are more then satisfied with our job, Removing your Junk as we take customer satisfaction very serious! We hope you are happy with the new space in your back yard that is the result of this work, and feel free to recommend us to your friends and family! Thanks again!

Mike B
Mike B

Large concrete pool removal

This company Blue2green worked out perfectly for me. I had a call to set up appointment right after I put in a request online. I received both online and phone call confirmations.

They were on time and were friendly, enthusiastic and professional. They removed all the "junk" in my backyard first, install a path made of plywood to protect my patio, in a careful, meticulous and methodical manner.
After reading that they did the pool removal in a very professional way.
I'm very impressed
We will recommend this company anytime.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Blue 2 Green Group. We are pleased to know that you are more then satisfied with our job, Demolishing and filling in your pool as we take customer satisfaction very serious! We hope you are happy with the new yard that is the result of this work, and feel free to recommend us to your friends and family! Thanks again!

Storr J. in
Storr J. in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard cleaning and pool demolition

The blue2green company are easy to schedule, and flexible. Once they arrive, these guys really work fast and hard. They are also a cheerful group- something I find rare these days. Couldn't be happier and more satisfied with their service!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Blue 2 Green Group. We are pleased to know that you are more then satisfied with our job, with your pool demolition and removal and cleaning up your backyard as we take customer satisfaction very serious! We hope you are happy with the new yard that is the result of this work, and feel free to recommend us to your friends and family! Thanks again!

More about Blue 2 Green Group Ltd

*** FREE Estimation + 10-year warranty on any sinking or settling that may occur ***

Blue2Green Group Ltd has been specializing in swimming pool demolition and removals since 1997. We remove all types of pools including but not limited to concrete pools/gunite pools, vinyl liner pools, block pools, and in-ground pools, above ground pools. We also completely remove pools or do your standard fill-in.

We service all over the greater Toronto (GTA) area and all surrounding areas including but not limited too:
Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Unionville, Whitby, Willowdale.

+ Access is never a problem for us to get to your backyard.