Otto Fence & Deck

Fences & Gates
Otto Fence & Deck

Reviews for Otto Fence & Deck

Private User reviews Georgetown, ON

Do not throw away your money

I regret wasting my money with this terrible company. None of the fence posts are in a straight line and many boards on the fence are not level either. Sloppy concrete work left stains on the fence and piles on the grass. Once the bill was paid they disappeared, despite promises to come back to fix some deficiencies. Very unprofessional people and low quality work.

Ahmed Karabas in Vaughan
Ahmed Karabas in Vaughan

Really nice decks

This deck has a good value and texture for the cost, the workers are also really nice and understanding they are around North York If you are looking for a fence and deck job Otto Fence and Deck is the place to go.

Riley in Vaughan
Riley in Vaughan

Backyard fence and deck

Very pleased with the work by Otto Fence and deck. Always answered my calls and questions and maintained City permit requirements easily. Repaired the gate latch quickly on my first request. Would highly recommend this company to anyone who appreciates hard working honest people.

Doug in Brampton
Doug in Brampton

Deck

We had the upper level deck built by another company and long story short, we were not satisfied with the work. Our neighbours had a deck built by Otto. We were so Impressed by their work and attention to detail. Everybody working for them were friendly and professional. We decided to have them do our lower level deck. They fixed all of the shortcomings from the previous company and built us a beautiful deck that completes our backyard. They did it in a timely manner. They used quality lumber. The deck is built to last. Thanks Otto!

Troya Windows & Doors
Troya Windows & Doors

Amazing Deck!

The guys at Otto are absolutely professional. From my first contact to once the deck project was completed they kept me in the loop with everything going on.
We first met with Zek to give our neighbourhood information about the company and the deck and posts. He is very knowledgeable and was ready to answer all questions. Once everything was settled up, Zek gave us a start date and were there ready to work as promised.
The Otto post and deck crew were very professional and clean. I have no complaints on how they left our yard at the end of the installation.
Overall, everyone at this company has been amazing to work with. They stand by their product, they communicate well and the work is done at a high standard.
Thanks Otto!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Dexk

I wanted to give a shout to a great company that just finished our beautiful deck. Otto Fence and Deck provided excellent service, stellar craftsmanship at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

No response to phone calls/messages regarding fence repairs in the Warranty period

I called these guys twice and left messages to repair the fence at 3 - 4 places where the fence board is separated from the fence post.
I am now regretting paying them so much money for the fence installation. Please see the attached pictures.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fence & Deck

I hope someone reads this before agreeing to do business with this company. Complete waste of time, false promiseses and sloppy work. Homeowner beware - find another company. Do your research and if you can't resist doing business with Otto, ensure that everything is well documented and your expectations are clear. I should have read the reviews before hiring them. Live and learn.

Very disrespectful company

I really don't recommend this company.
I have signed in may last year and tried to get the fence done with otto fence and promised to start within two weeks and never did we kept calling them for more than five months until we decided to go with other fence company we tried calling to cancel the contract and they never picked up the phone to answer our call and one day they showed up to iur door with bad attitude telling us why we have signed with different company and they threat us

Gaurav S.
Gaurav S.

Fencing

Rashid and team were not at all professional. We had to serve them with repeated reminders week after week to begin the job. Once they started, they dug the holes only to let them there for a few more weeks. With two little kids, it became difficult to leave the kids in the backyard with 4 feet holes open. The fencing work was given low priority, since the team was occupied with building decks in the vicinity, obvious reasons more money making the decks. The list goes on, you can see the pictures for the quality of work.

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Vaughan?