Otto Fence & Deck

6-16 Caldari Road Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Vaughan  >  Otto Fence & Deck

Reviews for Otto Fence & Deck

Doug in Brampton

We had the upper level deck built by another company and long story short, we were not satisfied with the work. Our neighbours had a deck built by Otto. We were so Impressed by their work and attention to detail. Everybody working for them were friendly and professional. We decided to have them do our lower level deck. They fixed all of the shortcomings from the previous company and built us a beautiful deck that completes our backyard. They did it in a timely manner. They used quality lumber. The deck is built to last. Thanks Otto!

Troya Windows & Doors

The guys at Otto are absolutely professional. From my first contact to once the deck project was completed they kept me in the loop with everything going on.
We first met with Zek to give our neighbourhood information about the company and the deck and posts. He is very knowledgeable and was ready to answer all questions. Once everything was settled up, Zek gave us a start date and were there ready to work as promised.
The Otto post and deck crew were very professional and clean. I have no complaints on how they left our yard at the end of the installation.
Overall, everyone at this company has been amazing to work with. They stand by their product, they communicate well and the work is done at a high standard.
Thanks Otto!

1 review Newmarket, ON

I wanted to give a shout to a great company that just finished our beautiful deck. Otto Fence and Deck provided excellent service, stellar craftsmanship at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them!

I called these guys twice and left messages to repair the fence at 3 - 4 places where the fence board is separated from the fence post.
I am now regretting paying them so much money for the fence installation. Please see the attached pictures.

I hope someone reads this before agreeing to do business with this company. Complete waste of time, false promiseses and sloppy work. Homeowner beware - find another company. Do your research and if you can't resist doing business with Otto, ensure that everything is well documented and your expectations are clear. I should have read the reviews before hiring them. Live and learn.

I really don't recommend this company.
I have signed in may last year and tried to get the fence done with otto fence and promised to start within two weeks and never did we kept calling them for more than five months until we decided to go with other fence company we tried calling to cancel the contract and they never picked up the phone to answer our call and one day they showed up to iur door with bad attitude telling us why we have signed with different company and they threat us

Gaurav Sabharwal from Brampton

Rashid and team were not at all professional. We had to serve them with repeated reminders week after week to begin the job. Once they started, they dug the holes only to let them there for a few more weeks. With two little kids, it became difficult to leave the kids in the backyard with 4 feet holes open. The fencing work was given low priority, since the team was occupied with building decks in the vicinity, obvious reasons more money making the decks. The list goes on, you can see the pictures for the quality of work.

Shabbir from Brampton

We are very happy with Rasheed and his team for building our fence, it has been a remarkably good experience to hire him for this job. We found him very cooperative and helpful all the way, thanks Rasheed.

Sy from Brampton

Rasit and his team did a great job with our neighbourhood fence. We had them do our deck as well which we love. Rasit is easy to work with and was always prompt in communication. Thank you!

maninder from Brampton

The job was done on time, as scheduled, and the fence looks amazing. Our neighbours were very happy with the excellent quality of craftsmanship delivered. I would definitely refer this company to any of my friends or family.