Mill Kemper Home Improvements

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Ajax  >  Mill Kemper Home Improvements

Reviews for Mill Kemper Home Improvements

Paul from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

On referral, I called them on a Friday evening. I explained what I wanted them to do. They asked a few questions and asked if they could come have a look at what would be involved. They asked if 10:00am the next morning would de good! I said yes! They TJ & Jeff were there promptly at 10:00am, looked at what needed to be done, gave ma an estimate and did the work THE SAME DAY!!! At the price quoted:)! I will definitely use this company again!! They're professional, polite, great at their job and trustworthy!!

Thank you Paul!
Look forward to working with you again!

Mill Kemper

Jeremy Mistry from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Mill Kemper painted several rooms in my house, including my living room with 15ft ceilings and 20ft stairwells/hallways. Very good job of cutting in and masking. Paint quality is great. They also helped renovated my bathroom. The work performed is amazing. Great attention to detail. Very professional services and hard working attitude. The price agreed on was the price I payed. No hidden costs Showed up on time and with their own equipment. I will definitely have them back in the spring/summer to renovate my kitchen.

Jeremy,
Thank you for the post, look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Mill Kemper