Bach Roofing Ltd

HomeStars  >  Roofing in New Westminster  >  Bach Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Bach Roofing Ltd

Jen
1 review Port Moody, BC

I had my roof done a little less than on year ago. During the research phase I met with a handful of companies and received quotes. My decision to hire Bach Roofing was based partly on Chris' personable attitude and willingness to answer all of my questions, and partly on the very reasonable quote he provided.

Chris and his team showed up on the agreed upon day to start work. The whole crew was friendly and kept a tidy workspace. Having two toddlers running around - it was very important not to have nails and debris left in the yard.

Once the job was complete - I felt the facia that was replaced was not comeplely symmetrical at one of the peaks, and Chris was here the next day to take care of the finishing touches. I was so refreshing to see someone care about their workmanship. I recommend Chris and Bach Roofing to anyone who needs a quality job done!

Glenda in Vancouver in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

When we began thinking that it was time for a new roof we started asking around for recommendations and got a few quotes. Then, one day when I was driving home down my back lane, I saw a neighbour's house as it was having its roof replaced. It was almost done and looked great so I called up to the guy on the roof and he clambered down and gave me his card. A very reasonable quote soon followed and that made our decision to arrange for Bach to do our roof when summer rolled around.

We sincerely recommend Bach roofing to anyone with a project like ours.
Ours is a single family home in a multi home development, with shared walkways and gardens making access quite challenging. The site was kept clean and well organized. Their workmanship was very thorough and professional. Chris also procured customized painted one-piece chimney caps which helped enhance the finished look of the total roofing project .

To finish the project off Chris arranged for the gutters to be replaced by a company he recommended and the finished overall effect was awesome.

We were so pleased with Bach Roofing that when our neighbours decided it was time to replace their roof we had absolutely no hesitation in recommending Chris and his crew.

A few months later we decided to do the garage roof that we share with those neighbours and after one quick call it was all arranged and the gang was back!

Chris came in under budget and exceeded our expectations, the project approach and follow through was also very professional. The roof looks beautiful and we would definitely recommend Chis and his happy crew!

Thanks again Glenda, it was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you! Wish you guys all the best for 2017!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Our roof started leaking and we were desperate to get someone in quickly. We received 2 quotes ... one from a bigger company and one from Chris who was recommended by our neighbour (Chris's price was lower). Once we gave him the go-ahead, Chris showed up within hours to cover the leaking area with a big tarp while we waited around 2 weeks for him to finish some other jobs. Chris is a hands-on guy which I think is very rare in this business. It is very obvious that he cares about doing a good job ... and they did. We couldn't be more satisfied.

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you! we wish you all the best for 2017!

Bert and Ruth in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Many thanks: to Chris for a well-run company and process, it was very reassuring to have you regularly on-site throughout, supervising all the details both on and off the roof; to Kyle for patiently answering all our questions and for the estimate that included everything we needed and wanted at a price we could afford; to Sam and Manny who shouldered heavy plywood and shingles to the roof-top; to Manny for loading countless barrels of old cedar shakes into the dumpster; to Sam for his skill, precision, and care in crafting us a beautifully finished and handsome asphalt roof; to Chris' uncle and brother for their help; and to Chris and Sam for cleaning up and leaving the paths and garden safe for our grandchildren. We appreciate that you were all so friendly, cheerful, and hard-working, with no loud music, yelling, or swearing! Other than the pain felt in our wallet, having to get a new roof was a pleasure. On time and on budget -- we highly recommend Bach Roofing!

Thank you for the kind words, it was truly a pleasure working with you!

17 reviews Surrey, BC

I called Chris re installing bathroom vents as new fans had been installed and the diameter of the piping had changed and wanted them vented thru roof rather than soffit.
Chris was a pleasure to deal with. He was very honest and only charged exactly what was used. He shows you these charges prior to taking payment. He and his company are a rare breed in today's dog eat dog world. I highly recommend his company to anyone who wants work done on there roof. He is also being recommended to family and friends.
Thanks Chris for a job well done.

Thanks again, were glad we could help!

1 review Vancouver, BC

Recently we have our skylights replaced by Chris and his team from the Bach Roofing company. This is a pleasant experience for us. From the first visit we know that we deal with a guy who is honest with his customer and is sincere with his business. This should be the way to do business but unfortunately recent years not many people can keep up with the standard. Chris provided his best evaluation and suggestions. In his following email, he gave us a detailed information about what they should do and the cost. We were so impressed and simply responded to say that “leave everything to you to judge”. Of course, the work was completed with great satisfaction! This company was recommended by my neighbor. We feel so lucky to have such a nice neighbor as well as to know a great guy like Chris. We need more people like him in business. Thank you, Chris and Sam, for your excellent work! Good luck with your business and life!

Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!

Chris and his crew exceeded my expectations. Not only was his quote competitive but also Chris demonstrated an innovative solution by recycling the old ceramic tiles to pass on some savings to me.
The site was kept extremely clean and my neighbors envied the quality workmanship of the finished product.
Thanks Chris, Sam, James and Brendan for doing an outstanding job!

Kurt Boehm from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Our garage was built in 1925, Bach Roofing realized the age and did the job that was required at a very reasonable price. The job unexpectedly needed some restoration work, but this was no problem and they went ahead without having any issues. We had great service and the crew was very polite, I highly recommend Bach Roofing.

Alicia Salinas from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Chris and his crew did a great job doing our roof. He gave us a good deal and easy to deal with him. I recommend him to my friends and family.

More about Bach Roofing Ltd

Bach Roofing Ltd is a full service Vancouver roofing contractor specializing in Cedar Shakes and Asphalt Laminate Shingles. Call us today for a free roof assessment!
Services include the following from our Vancouver Roofing Company:

Immediate response.
Roofing background, not sales.
Skilled tradesman.
Honest and fair pricing
Offer the best warranties in the industry
Clean cut professional team
Fully licensed, bonded and insured
Comprehensive safety programs in place for every project
All installers are well versed in current RCABC roofing code

Roofing, Gutters & Eavestroughs, and Skylight Installation & Repair
Sloped Roofing Systems include Asphalt Laminate Shingles, Cedar Shakes and Composite Slate. Flat Roofing Systems include Torch-on SBS, EPDM, TPO and Cold Applied Membranes
Services include the following from our Vancouver Roofing Company: Immediate response. Roofing background, not sales. Skilled tradesman. Honest and fair pricing Offer the best warranties in the industry Clean cut professional team Fully licensed, bonded and insured Comprehensive safety programs in place for every project All installers are well versed in current RCABC roofing code We maintain good standing with WorkSafe BC, The Better Business Bureau, and are members of the Kitsilano Chambers of Commerce and the Vancouver Board of Trade.
CertainTeed Malarkey GAF Inspire DaVinci
10 Years worry-free total coverage on issues related to workmanship 10 Years worry-free total coverage on issues related to defective or recalled shingles backed by the shingle manufacturer. Following the first 10 years, a Lifetime Shingle Warranty backed by the shingle manufacturer remains, and covers defective or recalled shingles on a pro-rated monthly basis.
2005