Hvac Canada Limited

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Hvac Canada Limited

Janet in Oakville
Janet in Oakville

Above and beyond on all accounts

We’ve used Laith for a few years from regular maintenance to emergency services, every time he is prompt and honest on what needs to be done and why.
So, when we moved into our new house, he was the first person we called to make sure everything was safe and working optimally. From the furnace to the HRV to the gas fireplaces to the gas bbq to the radiant floors Laith made everything look and work like new (including fixing a number of items that were installed incorrectly by the previous owners).
Great work, great energy - we can’t say enough great things. Highly recommend, with zero hesitation.

Hello Janet. Thank you for your awesome words. Having a great customer like you and others is what give me the energy and motivation to do my job at its best.
Thank you and your family for your trust on me and looking forward on providing you with all the service that you need for many years to come.

Best Regards

Tankless water heater installation

Thanks for your excellent service , honest reliable experience work . Will call HVAC Canada for any future service . Thanks for saving me from previous contract that cost me 1000s of dollars .

Dear valued customer. Thank you for sparing some of your valuable time to share your experience with others. In HVAC CANADA LIMITED quality of work and satisfaction of our customer is our goal. We are glad that we met your expectation and looking forward to service you for years to come.

Anne
Anne
3 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Gas Line Installation

Laith recently installed a gas line for our new gas range. He is very professional, friendly and responsive. He was prepared to go the extra mile and came out late in the afternoon and worked until 8pm to make sure that we did not have to go without a stove over the weekend.

Highly recommended.

Hello Anne. Thanks for you review and sharing of your experience with others. I am glad that I made another customer happy. I always strive to provide the best service possible. I am looking to service for years to come with all your HVAC needs.

Best Regards,

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace & Tankless water heater

Laith came highly recommended by a friend. Our friend is right. Laith is very knowledgeable, meticulous, friendly and very easy to interact with. We highly recommend him for any issues with furnaces and tankless water heater.

Dear valued customer. Thank you for sharing your experience with others. we are glad that we made another customer happy and comfortable. your satisfaction is our goal. We are looking to service for years to come.

So glad I chose Laith

I noticed my Navien water heater was starting to leak, and did a ton of research on HomeStars before calling Laith at HVAC Canada. I'm so glad I chose him - he diagnosed the issue and was able to have Navien provide a new replacement water heater under warranty. He installed it meticulously, also cleaning up some of the house's unused plumbing and bringing the venting up to code. He shared detailed explanations of the issues and resolutions, and showed me how to use everything.
I will definitely have him back to service my furnace and AC each year. Thank you Laith!

Dear valued customer. Thank you for taking some of your valued time to share your experience with others. In HVAC CANADA LIMITED we always strive to do our best by raising the bar higher.
Welcome to the family of HVAC CANADA LIMITED and looking to service you for years to come.

Best Regards,

Sunil in Toronto
Sunil in Toronto

humidifier install and furnace maintenance

Laith is knowledgeable and one can see he has many years of experience in the HVAC industry. A great and professional service; I reccomend HVAC Canada Ltd for all your heating and cooling needs.

Dear valued customer. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad that we meet your expectations.
We looking forward to service you for years to come.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water heater repair

I have a Rinnai tankless water heater that was making really loud buzzing sounds. The service man was very polite and fixed it in a short amount of time. He was very experienced and remained very professional the whole time.

Dear valued customer. Thanks for taking some of your valuable time to share your experience. We glad that we meet your expectations.
Looking forward to service you for years to come.

Replacement Air handler

When my hydronic air handler sprung a leak out of all the companies I called to help me resolve my problem before it became a big issue HVAC Canada was the only one I could feel that was looking out for our well being. Not only did they provided the correct equipment that was correctly sized for my townhouse but the equipment was high quality compared to all the other quotes. They took the time to answer all my questions, explained the work that has to be done and what things should be done to correct any issue that can arise down the road. They have amazing pride in there work and great attention to detail to ensure everything is done correctly the first time. As a homeowner I really appreciated everything they did from the workman ship, the right selection of quality products and support provided.

Dear valued customer. We are glad that we made another customer happy. In HVAC CANADA LIMITED we have a high standards and we keep raising the bar higher.
Welcome to the HVAC CANADA LIMITED family. Looking forward to service you for years to come.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen, Gas Line, Water line

We were having issues with our water temperature, and recently purchased a gas stove and new refrigerator. I live in a townhouse condo unit and from the first look, there were issues with the previous installations in the house. He was very honest with certain issues and kept me informed throughout the process as to what he was doing at all times. He problem solved every issue that he came across in a very professional manner. He is also extremely clean at his work as he cleaned after himself upon finishing each task. Overall, he is highly recommended from me as a new client of his.

Dear valued customer. your feed back is much appreciated and I am glad that your are happy with my work. Keeping the work place clean and professionalism is the foundation of my business. Welcome to the family of HVAC CANADA LIMITED and looking forward to serves you for years to come.

Navien Combi-Boiler

Professional, expert in various equipments, reliable, Responsive and reasonably priced is what comes to mind. Laith serviced my Navien boiler and corrected the install which had been incorrectly installed, York furnace and Honeywell humidifier. I also had a hot water issue at a later date in which Laith was quickly able to identify and fixed the issue. Laith also provides feedback on the work performed and educates the client with tips to prolong the life of the equipment. I will certainly use Laith again for any issues and my AC maintenance before summer.

Dear valued customer. Thanks for tanking some of your valuable time to share your experience with our company.
I am glad that you are satisfied by our work and experience. Our job is always to fix and protect your equipment plus to educate our customer to have a better idea of their equipment.
Looking forward to service you for years to come.

More about Hvac Canada Limited

In HVAC CANADA LIMITED we provide you with solutions for all your heating and air conditioning needs. We service Mississauga and surrounding with top qualified NATE certified technician.

***

• Service, maintenance and installation of furnaces , Air conditioner , Ductless air conditioner , Heat pumps , Tank-less Water heaters , Hot water tanks, boilers, Fireplaces, Pool Heaters, HRV , Humidifier, UV lights, Air purification and thermostats.
• Gas line installation (BBQ, stove and dryer)
• AC relocation.
• Air filtration and purification systems.

***

Fully licensed and insured company
Free estimate for new installation
Fast and reliable service with reasonable prices.
Manufacture certified tank less water heater experts.

***

To book your service call (416)989-6174.
Your satisfaction is guaranty.