Hvac Canada Limited

3-3055 Dundas Street. W. #132 Mississauga ON L5L 3R8

Reviews for Hvac Canada Limited

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace, AC, Gas fireplace Maintenance

Technician (Leith) was boomed for the morning to conduct preventive maintenance. During this visit, humidifier wasn’t working and he ordered, pickup and installed the same day. The fireplace had a an issue with the remote and receiver and in addition there was not shut off valve which he recommended as per code. He ordered, picked up and installed the same day as well. Also, during the AC maintenance the unit unfortunately had a leak and due to the age of the unit the unit needed to be replaced. He ordered the same day and installed two days after. Leith has a great attitude, communicates quickly via text and is reliable. Thank you Leith.

Dear valued customer. I would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Our priority is your safety and comfort. We always try to raise the bar and provide our customers with fast reasonable and reliable service.
Welcome to HVAC CANADA LIMITED family and we are looking to service you for years to come.

Raul B.
Raul B.

Navia water tankless

For few years, the technician has come to our house in Mississauga to maintain our water tankless. In two ocasiones we had an emergency and he came the same day late at night and showed urgency and a great disposition to help and do a high quality work. Easy to communicate with via text. Thank you.

thank you Raul for taking some of your valuable time to share your experience. We appreciate valued loyal customers like and we always try our best to provide fast, honest and reliable service.
Welcome again to our HVAC CANADA LIMITED family.
Looking forward to service for many years to come.

Roman in Mississauga
Roman in Mississauga

Repair, Service & Installation

In the middle of a celebration on a Sunday, our furnace decided to stop. One call to Layth and he showed up in less than one hour. He did his work, told us it is time to change. Within 24 hours he gave us some quotes and information, we decided and he made the order and in 2 days he shows up to get our new furnace installed. Left him alone in the house and he completed the job professionally, honestly and patiently.

As a realtor myself, my clients needed their furnace serviced, he went , got it serviced and my clients also agree that he is the best.

Friendly, knowledgeable, fast, reliable and reasonably price. Layth - keep it up and thank you!

Thank you Roman for sparing time to share your experience withy company. I am glad that I meet yours and your customer expectation and thank you for your trust.
In my company always try to set the bar higher.
Looking forward to provide you with the quality service that you deserve for years to come.
Best regards
Laith.

Moe in Mississauga
Moe in Mississauga

Repair and Service

We needed some work done on our water tank, Layth was very prompt and professional, He installed our Furnace 3 years ago and we were happy with the service and his recommended furnace.

Thank you Moe for sharing your experience. Always we will be there when you need us to provide you with the best service and comfort for your home. Glad to have a customer like you.

Susan in Mississauga
Susan in Mississauga

NEW 2 STAGE EFFICIENCY FURNACE, THERMOSTAT & HUMIDIFIER

Laith installed my son's air conditioner last summer and did a fantastic job. I texted Laith concerned about an unusual noise coming from my furnace. He responded immediately and was at my house asap. After doing diagnostics and various checks, I decided to go with a new system based on the age of the unit and Laith's advice. That same day he did many checks on my whole system including all my venting in order to have the ground work done before installing my new furnace. He also did a temporary fix to get me through the night and was at my door the next morning with my new furnace, thermostat and humidifier. He worked long and hard making sure everything was done well and right. I couldn't be more pleased and happy knowing that now I have no worries and will be calling Laith again for yearly maintenance of my furnace and air conditioner. Thanks again for your excellent service Laith.

Thank you Susan for sharing your experience and for the nice words.
we always committed to provide our customer with fast reliable service. Wonderful customer like you is what makes us Excel every time.
will be happy to service you for years to come.

Nick in Mississauga
Nick in Mississauga

Fast, honest service

Put in a request @ Homestars after some research and got a quick response. Laith was clear on the cost and accomodating on the time he could arrive. I met him at our house, he did the inspection and found the problem fast, fixed it and things have worked well since, very reasonably priced.
He also found the leak from the exhaust I found as well when checking what was wrong, he was able to fix it at the same time, as well as service the unit and get things in reliable condition. I'll be calling again

Thank you Nick for sharing your experience.
We always be there to provide with best reliable fast service and comfort for your home.

Waji in Mississauga
Waji in Mississauga

Direct Vent heater

I found Laith through Rinnai website for installation of Direct vent wall mount heaters. Since this was the first time I was taking services from him, I was not sure about the work quality but based on his reviews I decided to go with him and after doing business with him, I am fully satisfied with his work.

He initially took all the measurements, did his proper research about heater size, properly guided me which one to go with, did the whole job according to standard codes and most importantly gave me a good price :). In fact during those days he was have sever pain in his leg but since he made commitment with me, he did the work on time.

I must say that he did a very good job and I am fully satisfied with him for installation of two heaters at my house.

Happy doing business with him.

Thanks Waji for sharing your experience. My business is your comfort and satisfaction.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Air Conditioner Replacement

At the height of the recent heatwave, my air conditioner broke down and Laith was highly recommended by a co-worker to deal with the issue. He was courteous and professional and worked around my schedule to install a new unit within a very condensed period of time. He took the time to explain the process, as well as future maintenance and safety. He was very considerate, and took the time to clean up and dispose of the old unit.
Thanks for a great job Laith - will be sure to recommend you to others.

Thanks Dave for sharing your experience. It was my pleasure to be able to help you quick and provide you with a cool comfort breeze.
HVAC CANADA LIMITED always trying to raise the bar and go the extra mile.
Thank you again.

Maureen Neal in Toronto
Maureen Neal in Toronto

Service, maintenance, install Gas fireplace

Laith has been a gem ever since we found him! He is honest, lovely to work with, communicates very well, and is fair and reasonable with his pricing. He really knows his stuff and makes sure to take the time to do the job right the first time. We have had him in a number of times to service our Rinnai tankless, Air conditioner, and high efficiency Furnace. Most recently he removed an old gas fireplace and installed a new one for us. We were very reassured to know that he did not rush, and was very careful with the install of the gas fireplace as safety is on the line with that install. He is always on time, friendly and honest. We feel very grateful to have found him!

Thank you Maureen and family for you appreciation of my effort.I am lucky to have a customer like you. In my company safety and customer satisfaction it comes first and guaranty.
I hope you enjoying your new fireplace.

Debbie Bland from Toronto
Debbie Bland from Toronto

Air conditioner/and gas line for inground swimming pool

We used Laith for our gas line installation for in ground pool. He also was required to remove and reinstall and service our air conditioner.

Laith has been wonderful to work with. His work is great and he has been so accommodating with his schedule as this summer of rain continues to cause delays and set backs. We will highly recommend his company.

Thank you Debbie for the nice words. It is much appreciated that you spared some of your valuable time to share your experience with others.

More about Hvac Canada Limited

In HVAC CANADA LIMITED we provide you with solutions for all your heating and air conditioning needs. We service Mississauga and surrounding With top qualified NATE certified technician. • Service, maintenance and installation of furnaces , Air conditioner , Ductless air conditioner , Heat pumps , Tankless Water heaters , ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?