Hvac Canada Limited

Reviews for Hvac Canada Limited

Moe in Mississauga
Moe in Mississauga

Repair and Service

We needed some work done on our water tank, Layth was very prompt and professional, He installed our Furnace 3 years ago and we were happy with the service and his recommended furnace.

Thank you Moe for sharing your experience. Always we will be there when you need us to provide you with the best service and comfort for your home. Glad to have a customer like you.

Susan in Mississauga
Susan in Mississauga

NEW 2 STAGE EFFICIENCY FURNACE, THERMOSTAT & HUMIDIFIER

Laith installed my son's air conditioner last summer and did a fantastic job. I texted Laith concerned about an unusual noise coming from my furnace. He responded immediately and was at my house asap. After doing diagnostics and various checks, I decided to go with a new system based on the age of the unit and Laith's advice. That same day he did many checks on my whole system including all my venting in order to have the ground work done before installing my new furnace. He also did a temporary fix to get me through the night and was at my door the next morning with my new furnace, thermostat and humidifier. He worked long and hard making sure everything was done well and right. I couldn't be more pleased and happy knowing that now I have no worries and will be calling Laith again for yearly maintenance of my furnace and air conditioner. Thanks again for your excellent service Laith.

Thank you Susan for sharing your experience and for the nice words.
we always committed to provide our customer with fast reliable service. Wonderful customer like you is what makes us Excel every time.
will be happy to service you for years to come.

Nick in Mississauga
Nick in Mississauga

Fast, honest service

Put in a request @ Homestars after some research and got a quick response. Laith was clear on the cost and accomodating on the time he could arrive. I met him at our house, he did the inspection and found the problem fast, fixed it and things have worked well since, very reasonably priced.
He also found the leak from the exhaust I found as well when checking what was wrong, he was able to fix it at the same time, as well as service the unit and get things in reliable condition. I'll be calling again

Thank you Nick for sharing your experience.
We always be there to provide with best reliable fast service and comfort for your home.

Waji in Mississauga
Waji in Mississauga

Direct Vent heater

I found Laith through Rinnai website for installation of Direct vent wall mount heaters. Since this was the first time I was taking services from him, I was not sure about the work quality but based on his reviews I decided to go with him and after doing business with him, I am fully satisfied with his work.

He initially took all the measurements, did his proper research about heater size, properly guided me which one to go with, did the whole job according to standard codes and most importantly gave me a good price :). In fact during those days he was have sever pain in his leg but since he made commitment with me, he did the work on time.

I must say that he did a very good job and I am fully satisfied with him for installation of two heaters at my house.

Happy doing business with him.

Thanks Waji for sharing your experience. My business is your comfort and satisfaction.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Air Conditioner Replacement

At the height of the recent heatwave, my air conditioner broke down and Laith was highly recommended by a co-worker to deal with the issue. He was courteous and professional and worked around my schedule to install a new unit within a very condensed period of time. He took the time to explain the process, as well as future maintenance and safety. He was very considerate, and took the time to clean up and dispose of the old unit.
Thanks for a great job Laith - will be sure to recommend you to others.

Thanks Dave for sharing your experience. It was my pleasure to be able to help you quick and provide you with a cool comfort breeze.
HVAC CANADA LIMITED always trying to raise the bar and go the extra mile.
Thank you again.

Maureen Neal in Toronto
Maureen Neal in Toronto

Service, maintenance, install Gas fireplace

Laith has been a gem ever since we found him! He is honest, lovely to work with, communicates very well, and is fair and reasonable with his pricing. He really knows his stuff and makes sure to take the time to do the job right the first time. We have had him in a number of times to service our Rinnai tankless, Air conditioner, and high efficiency Furnace. Most recently he removed an old gas fireplace and installed a new one for us. We were very reassured to know that he did not rush, and was very careful with the install of the gas fireplace as safety is on the line with that install. He is always on time, friendly and honest. We feel very grateful to have found him!

Thank you Maureen and family for you appreciation of my effort.I am lucky to have a customer like you. In my company safety and customer satisfaction it comes first and guaranty.
I hope you enjoying your new fireplace.

Debbie Bland from Toronto
Debbie Bland from Toronto

Air conditioner/and gas line for inground swimming pool

We used Laith for our gas line installation for in ground pool. He also was required to remove and reinstall and service our air conditioner.

Laith has been wonderful to work with. His work is great and he has been so accommodating with his schedule as this summer of rain continues to cause delays and set backs. We will highly recommend his company.

Thank you Debbie for the nice words. It is much appreciated that you spared some of your valuable time to share your experience with others.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

TANKLESS WATER HEATER

After 10 years our tankless heater blew and had to do a full replacement. Laith did a great job with getting the replacement unit as well as ensuring that EVERYTHING was up and running prior top departing the home. Very clean service and quite informative etc. Would highly recommend Laith ! !

Dear customer. Thank you for the nice words and being a loyal customer. In HVAC Canada Ltd. We strive to provide the best service to our customers with fast response and become a friend rather than just a customer. Your stisfaction and comfort is our goal.
Thanks again for sharing your experience.

Tankless water heater and more

Laith has done a great job doing regular maintenance on our furnace and air conditioner. But his true worth was made clear when he installed a tankless water heater for us. We called him around 9 PM on a Sunday night with no hot water. By morning he was at our house, checked the situation, clearly explained our options. By mid-afternoon he was back with a new unit, working until everything was installed, even doing extra work to improve on an old set-up. Within 24 hours of our initial call, I was relaxing in a hot bath. Reliable, honest, clear communicator, answers all questions and gets the job done right. Thanks, Laith.

Thank you very much for the nice words it is much appreciated. I try to do my job to the best that I can and my reward beside making my living is the smile in my customer face, their comfort and the nice words.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Tankless hot water and heating install

Releatively new unit broke down. Manufacturer honoured replacement of the unit. HVAC Canada was very courteous, took care of everything in terms of the process. Including removal of old unit. Rearranged the plumbing for the new unit & went the extra mile. Professional and easy going.

Thank you for Sharing your experience. We always try to raise the service bar higher to make sure our customers are satisfied.

More about Hvac Canada Limited

In HVAC CANADA LIMITED we provide you with solutions for all your heating and air conditioning needs. We service Mississauga and surrounding With top qualified NATE certified technician. • Service, maintenance and installation of furnaces , Air conditioner , Ductless air conditioner , Heat pumps , Tankless Water heaters , ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?