TA APPLIANCE & BBQ MISSISSAUGA

Appliance Retailers
Mississauga ON L4X 1L5
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Mississauga  >  TA APPLIANCE & BBQ MISSISSAUGA

Reviews for TA APPLIANCE & BBQ MISSISSAUGA

Dina from Toronto
Dina from Toronto

Purchase of Gas Stove - excellent price and service

Jason was super helpful - he provided me with excellent service and beat all his competitors price wise. he was able to deliver a gas stove in 2 days and was flexible in allowing us to stop in to the Barrie store to pay as well as taking some of the payment over the phone - was super satisfied and highly recommend.

Chris and Olya in Waterloo
Chris and Olya in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Good products, but is so so if issues arise and didn't give all info on necessary installations

We purchased all of our appliances from TA Appliances for our new home. Spent quite a bit on nice appliances, and at first before purchasing them they were friendly and seemingly helpful. It wasn't until after that things went down a bit. We ordered our appliances nearly half a year before moving in but for some reason they didn't have our washer and dryer available. That took weeks to even find out when we would get them... after moving in! I kept calling them and they would say "We will call you tomorrow and let you know" "We will rush them and get them to you any day now". Did that happen? No. After a few weeks we got a call saying in a few days we would get it and finally after many promises on when it would happen it did happen.
This was due to them being out of stock, but the reason for my disappointment is due to the fact that they had a lot of notice of our move in date. They should have known ahead of time that it wasn't available but that there was an order. They should have prepared weeks ahead. If they didn't then their system must be seriously out of date, or there needs to be procedures that are reviewed.

Not only that... but there were easy installations that the delivery people couldn't do but I was never told this. Like for example: hooking up the water line for the fridge. The delivery people are not allowed to do it. I don't blame them, but upon sale I was never told this. I was told which items would need to be installed by an installation specialist, but not that. So I never hired one for it. Of course it ended up being very easy for me so I just plugged it in myself and it works great.

For the most part the products are very good but their way of handling the issues as they arise was so-so. They weren't horrible, but they weren't good either. Not a company that goes above and beyond for a customer in my opinion. So they're only so-so.

PG Guelph
PG Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Weber BBQ

Very helpful information about the best BBQ. Also, when BBQ we purchased could not be found in stock, sales person personally went to pick it up from the warehouse on his day off! The doors on the BBQ were not as specified in the brochure so salesperson switched them for us

More about TA APPLIANCE & BBQ MISSISSAUGA

Shop at TA Appliances for outstanding service and everyday low prices on our giant selection of major appliances, barbecues, and vacuums. We carry all the brand names you trust. Browse our huge showrooms in Mississauga, Kitchener, Brantford, Barrie, or our clearance center in Toronto. When you are ready, our friendly, ...