Best Moves

Reviews for Best Moves

Zoe ferryc in Toronto
Zoe ferryc in Toronto

Hustle on

Best moving landed me a company that was the best I have ever dealt with. You can tell these guys work hard to keep their reputation intact. Exactly what you need in movers. They really get their hustle on and relocate you in an orderly fashion.

Our main goal is to get the best mover for your flawless relocation.
Thank you for being our customer!

Helian gordon in Lakeshore
Helian gordon in Lakeshore
1 review Charlottetown, PE

Hands down recommendation

So glad I found best moves as they really know how to turn you on to a decent relocation service. I hands down recommend them for your moving needs always!

Thank you for highly appreciating us!

Helen in Vancouver
Helen in Vancouver

Error free

I did not think there was such a thing as a great moving company anymore. but best moves found me one. On day one they were totally in sync with my requirements. Really felt secure in the knowledge they could handle my move in such a competent manner. i just wish i could remember the movers names. If you don't use this site to find you a mover, then you are making a big mistake

We hope to hear from you again and thank for your amazing feedback!

Tony in Vancouver
Tony in Vancouver

Way to go company

Best Moves is by far the simplest and most reliable relocation search engines I have ever come across. They provided me with a trustworthy and reliable company with great workers for my last three relocation's. Way to go Best Moves, I know where to go !!

We are proud to have this great Customer Service team to tailor your moving needs to make you happy.

Stella in Vancouver
Stella in Vancouver

Superhero team

The super hero t-shirt that I wore for the day of my moving task was not needed. You sent some men who had powers from the get go. Very reasonable hourly rate. The relocation team were exceptionally strong and burly and set about moving my bigger pieces of furniture with care, so as not to damage walls, doorways etc. Overall could not rate the service provided high enough. I will certainly be recommending you as I have some connections in the real estate market sector.

We'll be more than glad to assist you again sometime in the future.
Thank you for the high rating!

Thomas in Vancouver
Thomas in Vancouver

Thrilled with choice

Superb work accolade to best moves. never knew finding a great company to conduct our move could be so easy. Turned up on time, worked tirelessly and completed within our budget with no mishaps along the way. Absolutely thrilled with your choice of mover, Big up !

Thank you for appreciating the great moving services and the quality we delivered at a competitive price.

Helen Diaz in Vancouver
Helen Diaz in Vancouver

Consummate skill shown

Best moves were the providers of a great company of movers who carried out our project effortlessly. They were first class, efficient, professional and patient. Relocated our house and my garage of workshop equipment with tireless dedication and very fair handling fees. Anybody who needs this kind of service I will direct them to the Best moves website. They clearly only put you in touch with consummate professionals who have a great deal of skill and experience in this field.

Karl Watson in Vancouver
Karl Watson in Vancouver

Great work by Best Moves

We found this mover after thorough research of moving companies around. My personal assistant booked them and they showed up on time. The movers were polite and understanding. I loved every aspect the move. We will not be moving anytime soon, but I will definitely go again with them someday when moving next.

We work a lot to enhance our professional skills and we are glad that you appreciated our work.

Oleg in Barrie
Oleg in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

great movers

Looking for a relocation service can be a minefield, so if your looking for a web-site to find movers for your needs. simply enter your date, cities and residence types and they do the rest. They came up with with a reasonably priced company who really looked after my move.

Thank you for warm words and great review!

Cavin Lokones in Vancouver
Cavin Lokones in Vancouver

Recommended

I used Best Moves to locate a moving service and storage and they didn`t disappoint, was easy to just type in my details and up popped a few alternatives, got me exactly what I needed as the relocation service also offered me a storage facility which took the hassle out of booking them seperately. Well pleased. )))))

We are happy to hear you enjoyed using our company.
Contact us again if needed!

More about Best Moves

Best Moves is a moving company located in Canada that helps people with their moving projects. We are a flexible service that offers local, long distance, and also cross-country moves. Our team is made up of highly trained and competent individuals who will see to it that your possessions make ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?