Best Moves

Reviews for Best Moves

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Fantastic!

I researched at least 10 companies before choosing Best Moves. I was very concerned about the many warnings that I read about the moving industry in general. It took me weeks to make a decision as it was a large move to another province. If you are in the process of choosing I will save you time. This is an excellent company!!

Best Moves came today and moved all of our stuff into the trucks. THIS GUYS WERE FANTASTIC!!!!! They worked incredibly hard, were extremely organized, very polite and intelligent, and worked very well as a team. I was incredibly impressed at their skill level and professionalism. I am now feeling very relaxed that my belongings will arrive safely and in great shape. They actually exceeded my expectations!! If I ever have to move again I would hire them in a second.

Our Best Moves team works so hard every day and it's really nice that you took the time to come online and acknowledge us about your successful move. We pride ourselves on providing the best moving experience possible and your review confirms we're on the right way. Thank you, Dave for your feedback!

Jorge Ketler in Toronto
Jorge Ketler in Toronto

Wonderful Movers

The movers were totally friendly, professional, punctual and fast. They made the move very smooth and painless and no complaints at all. Will absolutely hire them again if I have to move!

Thank you very much for your fair review. We consider that you mentioned a very important detail which makes the Best Moves very important for our customers. We eliminate all the stress, problems or negative emotions that usually everybody feels while moving. We want to make your moving process safe and calm, so you can trust us and recommend to your friends.

Michael in Scarborough
Michael in Scarborough

Great Care

They arrived on time, and did not waste any time getting the move done quickly, which made the price of the job match the estimate perfectly. They also took great care with our property and placed everything exactly where we needed it. Thank you all for a good moving experience. Best money I've ever spent.

The main task of the company is to make the customer's move process stress free and as pleasant as possible! We will be waiting to work for you again, in case of need! Thank you for spending your time to write us a positive review!

Coby in Toronto
Coby in Toronto

Impeccable Service

It just blows my mind how impressive Best Moves is as a moving company. The company is well reputed and their men have gone through serious training and some of them have been working for other big moving companies. They arrived right on schedule, their packing was a work of art and no glitches took place while loading my belongings onto their vans. Even their vans looked quite big. So, chances of your things to get damaged on the way are slightly less. I will definitely recommend everyone to hire these guys.

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

Great Teamwork

I was helping my grandmother move from Saskatoon back to Toronto where we have our family home. She's really old so I handled the whole move on her behalf. I got on the phone with someone named Ksena who walked me through the whole thing. She assured me my grandmothers things would be safe and make their way back to Toronto in one piece. I was very happy when the move happened as I saw the workers working very professionally with great teamwork and very carefully moving her things onto the truck. I was not there personally during the delivery but she relayed to me that they were very kind to move everything into the correct rooms and even helped her up the stairs! She was very happy with the movers which makes me very happy I went with Best Moves.

Dear Neil, we are grateful for your positive review and your highest rating that you gave to us! Our team is happy to know that all your furniture and things arrived safely at the final destination. We hope to hear from you again and thank for your amazing feedback!

Lewis  in Scarborough
Lewis in Scarborough

Lived Up To The Challenge

Best Moves moved my family of seven and all of the things we owned in our former home in NS. We needed a bigger moving squad and we got it – the guys were excellent in their work. They managed to pack everything in five big vans. The transport from  Halifax to Scarborough was done without any stopping or delays. We got move for a good price and within five days. Excellent services and very affordable was the price that we paid for it. They are the Best moving company you can find.

Dear Lewis, we are grateful for your feedback! We are delighted to read about our company's positive aspects and are glad that your big relocation was smooth. We hardly work to train and improve our services day by day. We hope that you and your big family will enjoy your new home. Thank you for hiring us and for recommending Best Moves!

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Cool Guys, Cool Company

These guys are literary moving the nation forward. They expertly transported my furniture and other belongings from Calgary to Scarborough without any hitches or glitches. Cool guys, cool company, you have to use them.I used Best Moves because their service was referred to me by a colleague. They gave me a great team that did a great job. I found everybody at the company to be very helpful and professional. I will refer this company to everybody I know.

Dear Helen, we pride ourselves in the amount of care our team takes from start to finish with every move. in this concern, we highly appreciate your great feedback.

More about Best Moves

Best Moves is a Canadian company that, whether you’re moving to a neighboring city, another province, the U. S. or overseas, will ensure the country’s best independent moving companies are tending to your needs.