Best Moves

Reviews for Best Moves

Stella in Vancouver
Stella in Vancouver

Superhero team

The super hero t-shirt that I wore for the day of my moving task was not needed. You sent some men who had powers from the get go. Very reasonable hourly rate. The relocation team were exceptionally strong and burly and set about moving my bigger pieces of furniture with care, so as not to damage walls, doorways etc. Overall could not rate the service provided high enough. I will certainly be recommending you as I have some connections in the real estate market sector.

Thomas in Vancouver
Thomas in Vancouver

Thrilled with choice

Superb work accolade to best moves. never knew finding a great company to conduct our move could be so easy. Turned up on time, worked tirelessly and completed within our budget with no mishaps along the way. Absolutely thrilled with your choice of mover, Big up !

Helen Diaz in Vancouver
Helen Diaz in Vancouver

Consummate skill shown

Best moves were the providers of a great company of movers who carried out our project effortlessly. They were first class, efficient, professional and patient. Relocated our house and my garage of workshop equipment with tireless dedication and very fair handling fees. Anybody who needs this kind of service I will direct them to the Best moves website. They clearly only put you in touch with consummate professionals who have a great deal of skill and experience in this field.

Karl Watson in Vancouver
Karl Watson in Vancouver

Great work by Best Moves

We found this mover after thorough research of moving companies around. My personal assistant booked them and they showed up on time. The movers were polite and understanding. I loved every aspect the move. We will not be moving anytime soon, but I will definitely go again with them someday when moving next.

Oleg in Barrie
Oleg in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

great movers

Looking for a relocation service can be a minefield, so if your looking for a web-site to find movers for your needs. simply enter your date, cities and residence types and they do the rest. They came up with with a reasonably priced company who really looked after my move.

Cavin Lokones in Vancouver
Cavin Lokones in Vancouver

Recommended

I used Best Moves to locate a moving service and storage and they didn`t disappoint, was easy to just type in my details and up popped a few alternatives, got me exactly what I needed as the relocation service also offered me a storage facility which took the hassle out of booking them seperately. Well pleased. )))))

Tom Wingard in Oshawa
Tom Wingard in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Easy to work with!

It was easy to work with Best moves. They referred me to a couple of reputable companies and after a couple of calls with one of those I booked my move. It was a fast move and I was billed right as budgeted for my relocation. Overall good experience and definitely reliable company.

Russ Tamblini  in North Vancouver
Russ Tamblini  in North Vancouver

Professionals

I was searching for a moving company and found Best Moves. With their help I managed to get multiple quotes at the same time from several moving companies. From that point, my choice was much easier as I managed to hire a good moving company.
Thank you Best Moves for the help!

F Silva in Etobicoke
F Silva in Etobicoke

From BC to Toronto

I can’t thank enough BestMoves for their very friendly, personable and professional team. I never moved and it was my first time when I hired a moving company. All I had to do is to visit BestMoves.ca, put in my moving information and just in a couple of minutes I got several price quote from movers. We hired an extremely professional and friendly movers for our cross-country move. Movers went above and beyond my expectations and did a great job. The only difficulty I had was to select a mover as all the companies sending me quotes had awesome reviews. Bestmoves will definitely be my only choice for any future relocations. Strongly recommend!

Meloni in Vancouver
Meloni in Vancouver

from Regina to Vancouver

A great thanks to Best Moves, I am very pleased with the level of service provided by this moving company. As a student, I had very little time to decide, also choosing the moving companies was a troublesome task. I have had many concerns regarding my move but the customs service gladly replied to all of my questions in a very professional manner: quickly and straight to the point. It was a pleasure to do business with you guys. Cheers.

More about Best Moves

Best Moves is a moving company located in Canada that helps people with their moving projects. We are a flexible service that offers local, long distance, and also cross-country moves. Our team is made up of highly trained and competent individuals who will see to it that your possessions make ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?