Lamberts Contracting

Reviews for Lamberts Contracting

Mario from Mississauga
Mario from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

Once again we had Lamberts Contracting helping us with our project for the 5th time. We purchased this place and we knew we had to do something different with the kitchen. We needed more room and wanted to add more cabinets. Gerry did not waste time to put forward ideas. Instead of installing complete new kitchen, Gerry suggested we use existing kitchen cabinets and manufacture additional cabinets of the same type and spray paint the new and existing cabinets. After completion, we had no reservations on the quality of work done by Lamberts contracting. Excellent service.

Mario from Brampton
Mario from Brampton

Garage Door and Crown moulding

Gerry and Darrell completing our deck and basement in September 2013 and We couldn't wait for them to comeback and cut open a door to the garage and install crown mouldings and baseboard. Gerry completed both these projects last week. Gerry and Darrell both worked out side in -15 deg temperatures to trim mouldings just to keep the dust out. The access to the garage from inside of the house is so convenient we just love it. The quality of work is impeccable. Work ethics are next to none..

Jill D. in Etobicoke
Jill D. in Etobicoke
5 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

I highly recommend this general contractor. This company was referred to me by my brother-in-law, who highly recommended them. They did a complete re-model of my kitchen and bathroom, tearing down to the studs and re-building. Gerry and his son, Darryl, were here every day. They finished the project on time and on budget. They delivered a complete kitchen and bathroom reno that was started in early December in time for the holidays. Both were very pleasant and helpful. They are both great problem-solvers and were able to offer suggestions about the best way to handle various issues. I am very satisfied with the quality of their work and the value for the money. I highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again as my 1950's house is a continual work in progress. The next thing on my list is a laundry room reno.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?