Appliance Repair London Ontario

London ON N5Y 5L2
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in London  >  Appliance Repair London Ontario

Reviews for Appliance Repair London Ontario

1 review London, ON

Service call was late and eventually they told us that a non-specific part was broken. They actually wanted $270 to install a simple part. Told us it was $190 for the part, $80 for labour... turns out the part is available everywhere for $10. ($180 markup on a $10 part) What a bunch of dishonest people.... beware of ARC. The service charge is free only if you get them to fix it.... but they pad the price a whole lot so even that is not worth it. The final straw... the Invoice does not even list the specific part # broken so totally useless if you don't get them to do the service.

1 review Vancouver, BC

This company offers free service calls if you get it fixed by them. What they don't tell you is that they charge a flat rate $180.

The "fix" lasted a couple of cycles and is broken again. Called around and was priced approx $100 (service call included) by other companies.

When I contacted the company to say that $200 for less then an hour was excessive, they responded "It would be" but we charge flat rate.

1 review London, ON

I was very impressed and happy with the service I received. The weather in London had been causing total chaos with non stop snow for 2-3 days and no plowing was getting done. When Carlos called to give me an arrival time, I offered to wait until the beginning of the week. He assured me he would be there Saturday. Carlos was able to fix the problem and offered advice on a better set up for the water line and placement of the fridge. He was extremely knowledgeable and capable. Exceptionally polite and pleasant.

Kate from London
1 review London, ON

Our stove was not working and I called asking for same day service. The technician came on time and diagnoses the problems and gave us the fixing costs.
I am happy with the efficiency of your work and clear explanation.

More about Appliance Repair London Ontario

Appliance Repair Service London is a premier repair service provider in the London Ontario. With more than ten years of successfully diagnosing and repairing appliances, we are a leader in the service repair business. All our staff in the technical department are factory trained. Our technicians are in possession of ...