Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

Formerly Pinoy Tile And Stone
Bathroom Renovation
7485 16th Ave Burnaby BC V3N 1P2
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Burnaby  >  Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.  >  Two Bathroom Renovation
Dean in Vancouver
Dean in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Two Bathroom Renovation

image.jpg Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.
7485 16th Ave
Burnaby
BC
V3N 1P2

Peter and his team did an excellent job renovating our bathrooms. We asked for a pocket door to be installed between our powder room and the main bathroom so guests would not have to go through our bedroom to access the shower. We also opted to remove the bathtub and just have a walk in shower. We had purchased the tiles, plumbing and cabinets ourselves (thinking I would save money and in the end probably did not). Anyhow, we had delays from the suppliers and Peter was very patient with us. Peter was always there when he said he would be and kept the project on track. He was very meticulous with the details and final touches and we are very pleased with the final results. The final invoice was right on budget, no surprises. I would highly recommend Pinoy Tile for your renovation needs.

Hi Dean,
Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review, I like to work with you because you're so kind to us. I wish to have customer like you again.
Thank you so much for your business to us.

Peter