Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

Formerly Pinoy Tile And Stone
Bathroom Renovation
7485 16th Ave Burnaby BC V3N 1P2
Bathroom Renovation
Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

BoynMarie in Burnaby
BoynMarie in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Amazing job, highly recommended!

We were really impressed by Peter's work. He responds immediately to our concerns and customer service was excellent. He works hard and puts in the extra hours to get the job done. You can depend on him without supervision. The results for the general contracting for our drywall, doors, fixtures work was excellent for a fair price. Use him!

Thank you for the great and wonderful review for Pinoy tile contracting Ltd. Its my pleasure to help and finish the job. Where your first contractor leaf you behind after he took all your money. Its my job to help customer like you, actually we started this full house renovation month of January and we finished on the 18th day of March 2019 with a good performance of workmanship.
Thank you.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Tiled backsplash in Delta

Peter responded immediately to our bid request and provided two excellent references. He was able to start the job that week and it was completed in two days. Peter was friendly, courteous, on time each day and worked hard to provided an excellent quality job. We were so delighted we paid him a bonus and asked him to bid our full remodel on our master bathroom. We await his bid.
Jacqueline & Peter Dasler

Thank you sir Peter &Jacqueline for the wonderful review
for Pinoy tile contracting Ltd, hope to hire me again on the
next renovation of the master bathroom

Dean in Vancouver
Dean in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Two Bathroom Renovation

Peter and his team did an excellent job renovating our bathrooms. We asked for a pocket door to be installed between our powder room and the main bathroom so guests would not have to go through our bedroom to access the shower. We also opted to remove the bathtub and just have a walk in shower. We had purchased the tiles, plumbing and cabinets ourselves (thinking I would save money and in the end probably did not). Anyhow, we had delays from the suppliers and Peter was very patient with us. Peter was always there when he said he would be and kept the project on track. He was very meticulous with the details and final touches and we are very pleased with the final results. The final invoice was right on budget, no surprises. I would highly recommend Pinoy Tile for your renovation needs.

Hi Dean,
Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review, I like to work with you because you're so kind to us. I wish to have customer like you again.
Thank you so much for your business to us.

Ed and Dang in Burnaby
Ed and Dang in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Reno

After talking to about 5 different contractors, we decided to hire Pinoy Tile and Stone, and it turned out to be a very good decision. Peter was very easy to work with as well as the rest of his team. They are fast and thorough with their work. If there was any changes, Peter was very accommodating, flexible, and open to suggestions. No renovation is stress free, but Peter made the experience easier for us. He helped us source out some of the materials needed and even have picked them up for us since we do not have a big vehicle we could use to haul them in. He went beyond what was expected of him without asking something in return.
Over all, my small family is VERY HAPPY with our new kitchen. Our friends are delighted how our kitchen turned out from a very old and dark one to a beautiful and bright area of our home.
Actually, our neighbor have hired Peter to take on the renovation of their rental house which was left in disastrous situation by the first contractor they have hired in. Peter was all about helping others and has no qualms even if it means cleaning up someone else's mess.
We are thankful and blessed to have hired Peter.

Hi Dang & Ed,
Thank you for the kind words !
It was a pleasure working with you, We always strive to provide our customers with exceptional service and
always glad to hear your great feedback.
Team Pinoy looking forward to do your next project.

Carminia and Michael in Richmond
Carminia and Michael in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

2 bathrooms, kitchen and living area

Extensive reno beautifully completed - well within budget and time frame.

Pete (& staff) was a efficient and a pleasure to deal with.

Great craftmanship.

Thank You Pinoy Tile ans Stone!

Hi Sir Michael,
Thanks for taking your time to write review.
I really appreciate it.

Terri from Burnaby
Terri from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Disastrous Disappointment

I hired Pinoy Tiles this fall to complete a 2 bathroom renovation strictly on the basis of the 97% rating on Homestars and their availability. The first disappointment was the installation of the floor tiles in our main bathroom. A premium price was charged for the work so I was surprised. The entrance tile protruded upwards, the grout work was uneven, especially noticeable with narrow to wide grout line along the bathroom cabinet. The shower tile install was even worse. The corner tiles were misaligned, chipped tiles were installed, tiles were installed crookedly and the grout lines very uneven, from thin to thick.
I stopped the work from progressing further to my other bathroom.
The work was so bad I had to tear it down, purchase new tiles for the shower and look for a new contractor. The wallboard and waterproofing had to be redone due to damage when tearing out the work done. This was extremely stressful and much added cost to my renovation, not to mention the time lost. I could not afford to tear out the floor tiles. Now I will have to be reminded of poor tile work.
The extremely poor quality work lacked skill and was done in a quick and careless manner. A home owner saves up for years to afford a major renovation that has to last for years and they deserve the best workmanship when paying a premium price.

Hi Terry, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I value your feedback even this is negative. As a way to improve the outstanding service to customer.
Please accept my apologized that the bathroom tile grouting is not good as you anticipated. Hard for me to install a ceramic tiles which is uneven and used black color of grout plus using 1/16 grout spacer as per suggested. I gave 2000 of your money even I lost the labour cost and materials for 15 days work on that job.
Thank you again for accepting my apologize.

Ron in Richmond
Ron in Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

2 Bathrooms, Too Beautiful

After researching a number of contractors and receiving various estimates, we decided to hire Peter & his crew to remodel our ensuite and main bathroom. He was very patient as well as easy to communicate our plans and budget with during the pre-build stage. After all said and done, we were extremely happy and satisfied with the work he completed. Peter is a master tiler and he did an excellent job with the materials we provided. We were also very happy with the plumbing and electrical jobs that were done as well. If there were any challenges during the reno, he would point it out and offer suggestions to remedy it. We highly recommend Pinoy Tile & Stone if you are looking for a contractor who is honest, reliable and professional.

Hi Ron,
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. We appreciate and enjoyed all types of job regardless of the scope.

Two bathroom renovations

Peter and Edgar from Pinoy Tile and Stone did a fantastic renovation of our East Van character home's two bathrooms. First, their tile work is perfect. Not good, not great, PERFECT. Second, they really planned their time well and were simultaneously flexible as small things arose. Third, they work extremely hard; it was in the heat of the summer and they were progressing so well even before we served them well-deserved refreshments. If you're reading this and hire them, please do that for them too! Last but not least, don't let their name "Pinoy Tile and Stone" fool you! They are very capable in every element of bathroom renovations. HIGHLY recommended!

Hi Allen,
Thank you so much for the feedback. It was our pleasure to work with you. We really appreciate the review.

IamWendyN in Burnaby
IamWendyN in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Washroom Renovation and Kitchen Tile Installation

We reached out to Peter because of Pinoy Tile and Stone excellent Homestars reviews and couldn't be happier with the work that was done. Peter was very easy to communicate with, he keeps us informed of the progress. He’s an expert and did a beautiful job. The bathroom looks fantastic. The work was done on time and on budget. I would absolutely use Pinoy Tile and Stone again and have already recommended them to several people.

Hi Rex,
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope, you enjoyed your new bathroom.

pbbhomes in Coquitlam
pbbhomes in Coquitlam
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Whole house tile job

Overall happy with results upon completion. Good to work with reasonable price. After one year the majority of our floor tile is popping up. Grout is coming out. I originally felt it may be an issue with our subfloor but have confirmed that the floor was laid improperly. It looks as if the tiles were not back buttered and possible the thinset had skinned over. We are able to remove full tiles with our hands.

Hi Paul,
We apologize for the bad floor, we were still goo to come to fix this floor,
this job was done Aug. 2016.still willing to fix let me know.

peter

More about Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd.

Pinoy Tile Contracting Ltd,formerly Pinoy tile and stone is highly experienced in residential and commercial for bathroom & kitchen renovations. We are providing the highest quality of workmanship and professionalism. We take pride in our multi- cultural diversity of different techniques and systems. Helping us provide more comprehensive service to our client. Services: washroom and kitchen renovation ,Our experience enable us to our clients the highest standard of service in the industry including project management ,liaison,between ,trades ,professional advice on standards and tolerance and scheduling time frames. We specialized a high end bathroom and kitchen renovation residential and commercial projects.