Euro Yard Service

Lawn Maintenance
360 Saskatchewan Ave Spruce Grove AB T7X 3B2
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Spruce Grove  >  Euro Yard Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Euro Yard Service

Chayne S. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Rudi visited my mother's and also my yard for aeration. He was punctual, very nice, listened to what we wanted, gave some good advice but never tried to upsell anything. He looked at the cores and could tell us what shape our soil was in. He did just what we asked for and did it very well. I have recommended him to numerous neighbors on my block and elsewhere. I WILL use him again and hope the others that I have recommended him to also do.

fatalbee100 in Calgary

I like everyone tried desperately to work on my yard so I had a place to enjoy after a long day of work. This year most of my new sod that was laid last year died. I was so frustrated I decided to do some research on the many companies in my area. Through my research of comments and word of mouth, there was one company that stood above the rest. I was told to seek out Rudi Roeder with Euro Yard Service. From the first time I met with Rudi I knew I made the right decision. We discussed the many options available, I was not feeling rushed or persuaded on the options but I felt very comfortable once we picked the option. I am very happy to say that in less than 2 weeks I went from a dead sod and dirt yard to having grass already coming up. Rudi still contacts me to make sure that I am happy with the results and if I am not let him know so he can access the situation. Rudi is very hands on and is very passionate with the work and service he provides. I would recommend Rudi and his team at Euro yard service to anyone.
Sincerely Chad Wagner

Rick in Sundre
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

I was away and not able to do work on my property for a while. I hired Rudi to come in and do a one time job of mowing and cleaning up my lawn. His work was top notch. I have used his lawn services several times since then and find him easy to communicate with. He will help you get the results that you want.

Steve in Beaumont
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

We used Euro Yard last fall for Core Aeration, Rudi and Crew were very friendly, courteous, and efficient. I highly recommend their services. We plan on being repeat customers. _

Rick in Beaumont
1 review Division No. 11, AB

I didn't have time to work on my property. Hired Rudi on a one time basis. Was very happy with the work and have contacted them back several times again.

Luke in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

We hired Rudi and his team to do one cut and one hedge trim because I was out of town and didn't have time. We were so impressed with the quality as well as how easy they made everything, that we signed up for a weekly service. Couldn't be happier 10/10

Job Price

We really appreciate your kind feedback, Luke. It's great to know you enjoy the quality of service as well as acknowledge the ease of setup. Thank you for trusting us looking after your yard.

Sandy in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Reliable, honest, and hard-working. Rudi did an excellent job removing our fairy ring, and bringing our lawn back to life. I would highly recommend this company to all my friends

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words, Sandy. Only if our clients are happy we are happy. I'm glad we could give your property the missing curb appeal.

Barry K in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We received great service from Rudi. He came when he said he would and our lawn looks great. We have used other lawn companies in the past and they would shear off too much of the sod when power raking. There was no problem with Euro Yard and this was the second year we have used them. We plan on being repeat customers.

Job Price

Thanks Barry. Your feedback is much appreciated and it's our pleasure to provide you with great service.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Euro Yard Service has provided us with great, prompt, and reliable service for snow removal. Rudi provides exceptional attention to detail and we have been asked numerous times who does our driveway!

Job Price

We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Jennifer Weis in Port Coquitlam
1 review Edmonton, AB

Our experience with Euro Yard Service has been exceptional. They are very dependable, do an excellent job and are super friendly and courteous. I highly recommend their services.

Craig Weis

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services.

More about Euro Yard Service

Visit euroyardservice. com for the ULTIMATE service experience. . . Enjoy 100% risk free experience! We want you to be totally thrilled with our service. So absolutely delighted you will recommend us to your friends and neighbours. Frankly, we want to take care of your property forever. You ...