Euro Yard Service

360 Saskatchewan Ave Spruce Grove AB T7X 3B2
Owner/Manager
Rudi Roeder [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Spruce Grove  >  Euro Yard Service
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Euro Yard Service

Luke in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

We hired Rudi and his team to do one cut and one hedge trim because I was out of town and didn't have time. We were so impressed with the quality as well as how easy they made everything, that we signed up for a weekly service. Couldn't be happier 10/10

Job Price

We really appreciate your kind feedback, Luke. It's great to know you enjoy the quality of service as well as acknowledge the ease of setup. Thank you for trusting us looking after your yard.

Sandy in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Reliable, honest, and hard-working. Rudi did an excellent job removing our fairy ring, and bringing our lawn back to life. I would highly recommend this company to all my friends

Job Price

Thanks for your kind words, Sandy. Only if our clients are happy we are happy. I'm glad we could give your property the missing curb appeal.

Barry K in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We received great service from Rudi. He came when he said he would and our lawn looks great. We have used other lawn companies in the past and they would shear off too much of the sod when power raking. There was no problem with Euro Yard and this was the second year we have used them. We plan on being repeat customers.

Job Price

Thanks Barry. Your feedback is much appreciated and it's our pleasure to provide you with great service.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Euro Yard Service has provided us with great, prompt, and reliable service for snow removal. Rudi provides exceptional attention to detail and we have been asked numerous times who does our driveway!

Job Price

We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services. We appreciate your feedback very much.

Jennifer Weis in Port Coquitlam
1 review Edmonton, AB

Our experience with Euro Yard Service has been exceptional. They are very dependable, do an excellent job and are super friendly and courteous. I highly recommend their services.

Craig Weis

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our services.

John Philip in Lloydminster
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very good and efficient snow removal services! They were very quick to respond after any snow fell and my driveway was never covered for more than a day. Thans Rudi!

Job Price

We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Dan Smith from Spruce Grove
2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Rudi and his team have provided top notch professional lawn care for my home. First - a very difficult initial cleanup and now - expert weekly maintenance. I am very pleased and highly recommend Euro Yard Service. I receive full value for my investment dollar,

Job Price

Thanks Dan. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Fisher from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I was looking for a reliable and honest company in order to do yard maintenance for our home. Owner/operator Rudi fit this requirement to a tee. He took time to come and meet with us an present us with a range of options for home yard maintenance. Over the years he cared for our yard, he was consistently honest, above board, and punctual. The quality of his work is top notch. I highly recommend his services to anyone seeking quality lawn care.

Job Price

Thanks for your very kind words. Our reputation for service is very important to us.

Pam Shpur from Spruce Grove

I have a huge yard & Rudi does an excellent job. Ideal grass height,
trims all the edges in less time than I could. He & his helpers are always professional & courteous & there is never any clippings left on the driveway. I'm very pleased with his work.

Job Price

Thanks Pam. We love leaving a yard better than when we got there.

Teresa Harder from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Our experience with Euro Yard Services has been incredible for both our snow removal and lawn care needs.
The attention to detail, the level of professionalism, and knowledge of the industry is outstanding! The results we see in our yard are far superior to those of neighbors using other services.

Rudi and his staff took our tired lawn and brought it back to a thick healthy lush green condition. After unsuccessfully trying to improve the look of our lawn in past summers, we have now seen first hand the difference in results when using knowledgeable professionals.
Sidewalks in the winter were kept ice free and snow removal was consistently done in a timely fashion.
Rudi was extremely helpful in making suggestions to help us achieve the results we wanted and took the time to educate us on options available so we could decide on the best alternative to achieve the desired results.
We highly recommend having Euro Yard Services look after your snow removal and lawn care needs.

Job Price

Thanks Teresa. We love helping people with their yard :)

More about Euro Yard Service

Visit euroyardservice. com for the ULTIMATE service experience. . . Enjoy 100% risk free experience! We want you to be totally thrilled with our service. So absolutely delighted you will recommend us to your friends and neighbours. Frankly, we want to take care of your property forever. You ...