Revolution Painting

Reviews for Revolution Painting

Cathy
Cathy

Painting the home

They did a very good job repairing walls, painting walls and trim. They were very neat in their approach, covered floors and furniture. They also cleaned up at the end of each day. At the end of the job all furniture, switch plates, etc were put back.
I was very impressed that after my husband paid they came back the next day to see if I was happy with the job.

Hi Cathy, the pleasure was all ours. That'll you for your opportunity and looking forward to be back for future projects.

Abigail
Abigail

Interior painting

Sokol and his crew did an amazing job! Theg painted the walls, ceiling, trim and doors of our entire main floor, upstairs hallway and three bedrooms. They carefully patched all the cracks and damage before painting. They were able to match the Benjamin Moore colors I gave in the Sherwin Williams paint they used.

Easy to communicate with, high quality work, I would definitely recommend using Sokol and his crew for any paint job you have!

Thank you Abigail for you great review I'm very happy that you liked our job since we didn't see each other to often. Thanks again for your business and looking forward for future business with you

Franca
Franca

Love my walls!

We recently had our home painted by Sokol and just want to express how pleased we are with the paint job. Our walls looks fantastic and the trim is crisp and clean. We don’t want to put our pictures back up because we love how our walls look ..lol. I would highly recommend Sokol. He is very professional and works very hard to please his customers.

Hi Frenca, thanks for taking your time to give us a great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. We really try hard to please our Clients .

Cameron in Toronto
Cameron in Toronto

Painted main floor of house, stairs and upper hallway.

Sokol is a true professional and leader in his craft of painting. We had Sokol over to our house to quote us on painting new jambs, casing, baseboard, shoe molding, crown molding, walls, ceilings and interior doors. He answered all our questions during the quoting phase and provided fair pricing on the items we wanted to add, after the initial quote. Once we agreed to proceed, finding a date that worked for both of us was painless. Sokol and his crew showed up on time and worked tirelessly until the job was done. Sokol was amazingly easy to work with and didn’t need any micromanaging to get a superior result. We’re very happy with the transformation of our home and as Sokol told me “a renovation isn’t done until its painted.” I would totally agree with him. Even with all the renovation work completed, it was Sokol’s professional painting skill, that brought it all together. Having dealt with a few dozen contactors, Sokol is a rare great find, in the world of contracting. I’m happy with the results and will have him back for future projects.

Hi Cameron was a pleasure working for you will definitely come back and take over any projects you might have. Thank you for your time and the opportunity.

Gary & Karen from Mississauga
Gary & Karen from Mississauga

Stairway, 2 Hallways, Bedroom, 7 interior doors

I tried to contact a number of painters for this project but had difficulty getting a response.I must assume it was a very busy period. I spoke with Sokol and arranged an appointment. He did not arrive at what I had recorded as the scheduled time but did show up at my door over a week later, which he had recorded as the date. He quoted the job. As I could not get a response from anyone else we went ahead.

They were timely, worked thoroughly and quietly throughout the three days that were scheduled, completing the job on time. I was concerned, when at the start of the walk through, Sokol stated that I should remember that no job is perfect. I thought this was a very odd position to be taken by a professional.

On quick inspection the job looks very good. He did a very nice job of repairing flaws and nail pops and reaching very hard to get at areas. The over all application of the treatments are smooth and even through out. However, there are a number of places where paint has been dropped on to the baseboard, the tile floor, and even on newly installed carpet.

In some places the paint is very thin and the old paint shows through while in others the new paint has strokes onto adjacent surfaces that were not being painted. And simple attention to detail - electrical wall plates had all the correct number and colour of screws before they started, but now but now several are missing and are mis-matched.

This is the first company that we have chosen through Homestars with which we have been disappointed.

Hi Gery,

We appreciate your feedback. I am glad we could serve you when you were having a hard time looking for a good painter for your home. It is unfortunate that you are disappointed with the results as we made sure to meet your expectations. There must have been a misunderstanding when you said I did not show up at the specified time to give you a quote because I use a calendar to book my appointments for my clients it works great and I have never missed an appointment.

I was trying to tell you that we will always be here to fix anything up to your liking and expectations since everyone is different, and there is no perfect way but our client's way.

As you mentioned, the job looks very good and the surfaces are smooth and flawless. Every project we take on, we make sure we cover 100% of the work area with tape and paper, we cover all furnitures and we even clean so that the clients don't have to, as our other clients have mentioned on almost all of our reviews. I'm sorry that you have found paint on the baseboard, carpet and tile floor I can guarantee you this is not done by us as we left the place spotless, and I have pictures to prove it.

I did 2 coats in every wall, and you were very happy with the results when we did the inspection together. I am surprised that you feel this way. I offered you to call me if there is anything you would like me to fix or touch up. Nevertheless I have sent you an email if you ever want us to come back and do some touch up.

Thanks Sokol

Cory
Cory

Painting

Sokol was very responsive throughout the process and completed the job on time with no issues. I would definitely recommend him as a trusted resource.

Thanks Cory, it was my pleasure working for you.

johanne
johanne

Painting job for different rooms in my house

We highly recommend Sokol for any painting job. He did one bedroom (removing the popcorns on the ceiling) and repainting the whole room, repainting the family room and kitchen. His price is reasonable and very competitive.

Thank you Johanne. Really appreciate your time writing this good review

ngoossens
ngoossens
1 review Burlington, ON

Interior Painting of home

We were extremely happy that we went with Revolution Painting to paint the interior of our home. Sokol was fantastic. From quoting on the job thorough to completion of the work, the entire experience was great. Even though your home is a little disrupted when you get it painted Sokol made the experience very positive. He was always on time, very kind throughout the process and his painting skills are excellent. We would definitely use Sokol again for any future painting needs and would highly recommend his services.

Hello Nico, it was my pleasure working for you and your family. Will definitely be happy to take on other furniture projects from you and your recommendation. Thanks so much and enjoy your new colours. Cheers

SomeOfUs
SomeOfUs

Exterior and Interior Painting - Full renovation

Sokol is conscientious and calm, which was helpful for this large job which required exterior painting and full interior painting after renovation. He promptly came to provide an estimate. The pricing was competitive but not the most expensive of quotes. No issues at all with clean up/you couldn't tell that they had been there after they finished each stage. Sokol was patient and accommodating in coming back a few times for touch ups (required because additional renovations took place in the meantime) and after moving in when there were dings to the walls. He was also very agreeable to jointly looking over for final inspection to see if any minor fixes needed.

Thank you for the opportunity was a pleasure working with you guys. Will definitely work again in the future projects.
Sokol

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Exterior Painting

Sokol did a great job painting the exterior of my house which has wood frame windows. He also removed some wallpaper and painted an interior room in the house. We had no issues at all with Revolution Painting. Sokol was personable, efficient and tidy. Happy to recommend him to others. He showed up on time and kept me up to date as to how he was progressing.

Hi Sandy, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and will definitely work again for you.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.