Revolution Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M8Y 4C5

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Revolution Painting

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Painting main floor of townhouse

Excellent follow up and professional. I hired Revolution for a client of mine who was looking for some wall painting in specific rooms. The clients were extremely happy with the clean up and how fast the project was completed. I would highly recommend this company to any of my other design clients.

I'm actually happy to see someone right a great review without requesting it. It was my pleasure helping you and your client with their home paint update. Will definitely look forward working with you again in the future.

Thanks Sokol

Bernie
Bernie

Interior/Exterior House Painting

We had a fantastic experience working with Sokol from Revolution Painting!! His professionalism and attention to detail was outstanding. From preparation, through the actual painting and final cleanup our job went extremely smoothly and was on time. The final result also looked fantastic!!! We would wholeheartedly recommend Sokol and Revolution Painting and will be calling them again should we have future painting needs.

Hi Bernie, thank you for your great review, was a pleasure working of you and your family. Thank you for the opportunity and will definitely take care of you in the future projects. Thanks Sokol

House interior painting

Sokol was a pleasure to work with! We are so happy with the painting of our home. We would highly recommend Revolution Painting to everyone.

Thank you was a pleasure working with you. Glad I could be part of this project and give you best results possible. All the best .

Paint

Good quality work would definitely use his services and would recommend his services to family and friends

Thank you for your feedback Was a pleasure working with you.. and happy holidays!

Jason
Jason

Great service and great company

Sokol did an absolutely amazing job the whole way through. From the first message sent, he was always very responsive, and ready to answer any of my questions. Once I explained to him my concern that I was unable to get someone over on time to help me move some of the bigger pieces of furniture, he immediately offered to give me a hand with that. Sokol got here right on time, and helped me move stuff around so he would have room to paint. Sokol was very efficient, and managed to get all the painting done in great time. Not to mention, he was an absolute pleasure to chat with while he was here. Once he finished up the job, he helped me move things back in place, and made sure that he left the place as clean (if not cleaner) then when he got here. Very happy with his service, and would absolutely hire him again/recommend him to others. Thanks Sokol!

Thanks Jason for your feedback was a pleasure working with you as well, I wish you all the best... Have fun on your trip and get the most out of it. Willing to work for you agin any time...

Entire house interior painting

Sokol was very helpful,flexible and diligent. He did the entire job himself in 8 days. A good job well done. I would highly recommend him .

Thank you Frank I found you to be a great and happy person, you got some great colour choices, happy to work for you... Sokol

Mustafa
Mustafa

Living room paint job

Sokol was nothing but professional and extremely quick when it came to our living paint project. He was able to fix up some damage on our walls, do a double coat of paint on the walls, trim, fireplace and had time for a coat on the ceiling in less than a day. Sokol left a clean room and even talked about dinosaurs with my son after he came home from school. I highly recommend Sokol for his professionalism, attention to detail and efficiency, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Mustafa,
It was my pleasure taking care of this project like working with great people like yourself, I'm glad I could help. Will keep in touch

mbertrand
mbertrand

Misc. Painting

Sokol painting the front and rear of my home and some interior portions. He was extremely responsive and able to do the work on very short notice. The work overall was extremely well done, and the areas that required colour matching to existing paint look flawless. He was also extremely neat and tidy and left the house as clean as he found it. I'd gladly use him again.

Thank you Michael, was a pleasure working for you as well, wish you all the best in USA

Asher in Newmarket
Asher in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Interior + Exterior House Painting

Sokol and his team were professional, polite, efficient, and went above and beyond to deal with little surprise issues that popped up throughout the project. I look forward to being able to hire Sokol again for another job in the future.

Thank you Asher was a pleasure working with will come back to take care of your popcorn ceilings.

Pau
Pau
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fantastic experience

We hired Revolution Painting to paint all our house (over 4k sq feet including basement). We are extremely happy with all the process. The job was quick but very high quality. Even after a few months since the job was complete (it was done early May), we can't find anything to complain. We will ask their services next time we need to paint. Also, we have recommended this company to all our friends in need of painting.

Hi Pau, I'm very happy to see your review posted, made my day, It was my pleasure to work for you, thank you for your feedback, please feel free to contact us anytime.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.