Revolution Painting

Reviews for Revolution Painting

raposovizinho
raposovizinho

Main floor painting

We recently had revolution painting, paint our main floor, kitchen, diningroom and living room. He was excellent! I was so impressed on how detailed and professional he was! We are so happy with their work!! Beautiful job!! Would definitely recommend them!

Thank you Armando and Lisa. It was a pleasure working for you.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Staircase stain and paint

Revolution Painting
Toronto
M8Y 4C5

Happy customer here!
They refinished my stairs the way I wanted it to be. I was very weary at first to hire a painting company that i dont know about, so i contacted the owner Sokol he was very prompt and polite he came right away to my house the next day gave me a fair price and the job was done in no time the guys were very clean and it was no hassle for me at all they made sure they took care of everything in the house at the end of the day. I'm glad I hired this company you can never go wrong with them. Thanks Sokol!

Hey Andrea Always a pleasure . I'm glad you called. Thank you

Jerry in Mississauga
Jerry in Mississauga

Basement painting

Strongly recommend ! Really good people with professional skills. I find this company via Google and only thing I did is made a phone to the owner named Sokol. later on he gave me a quote which I thought was a good deal and the next morning he and his crew came over started the work. It was done in 3days and finished with supreme quality . Hahahha, that's made my life much better since my wife always want me to do the painting. Be honest I would never match the quality like this guys did, and I think he really charge me a super low price since he had another project going on within my neighbor hood. Thank you Sokol !

Thank you Jerry was great doing business with you.

olsi in Toronto
olsi in Toronto

Town house repaint

I hired Sokol to paint my townhouse I was so satisfied with his services that I had to come online and write a review . Other than being on time Sokol was a good painter and an even better person. Higley recommend ...

Hello Olsi thank you for your sincere review. was a pleasure

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

House Panting

I was very satisfied to have hired Revolution Painting to paint my kitchen, bathrooms and living room. I met with Sokol to choose paint colors and finishes and it was very evident he knows the industry very well. He made some exceptional suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of. I was very happy with the way everything turned out. They were timely and professional and put my rooms back together carefully and cleanly. No touch-ups were needed and it garnered compliments from people who come over, it was almost like a piece of art. Thank you so much for a job well done!

Painting of hallways and stairways

They are doing a very good job. I hired them to do plaster and painting in my rental property. Their price was competitive and they did a very good job. My hallway and staircase looks gorgeous after painting. Thank you Revolution Painting.

Thank You for your business always a pleasure

Juliana in Toronto
Juliana in Toronto

Home renovation

Revolution painting has done an amazing job in our house. the job was done professionally, and quickly with no mistakes.
We are very satisfied with the work done by revolution paining and will continue to use and recommend them in the future.

Thank you Juliana, Was a pleasure doing business with you

Ruel in Toronto
Ruel in Toronto

Window restoration

Last summer It was a challenge for me to find someone to re-finish my windows with paint, So many companys wont take the project because of the heights and some other gave quotes that are not affordable until I finally got a break and Revolution Painting took over. They made my rotten windows look new again. Thank you to Sokol, great guy to deal with who took charge of the project.

Hi Ruel, Thank you for your time and your business

Vincent in Toronto
Vincent in Toronto

Painting my common area

looking for a painting company i got to know sokol through a friend
him and his crew painted my common area it totally changed the atmosphere once you get in. Very clean fast and professional work. definitey trusworthy i highly suggest him

Again Thank you for your opportunity and really appreciate your business

Yu in Toronto
Yu in Toronto

House paint

The guy finished my house one week in advance and every inch is perfectly done. I really satisfied with the work team, there are truly sophiscated and professional. At beginning, my wife was not sure to trust them or not because their offering price is lower than other companies we quoted from. Surprisingly, everything they did turns out to be fantastic and the result is way beyond my expectation. Also we saved lots of money By choosing the right guy.. Hopefully, somebody will find this helpful. Cheers !

Was great doing business with you

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.