Revolution Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Revolution Painting

Nina Angelo in Toronto
Nina Angelo in Toronto

Post-electrical work plaster and paint

We had a top-notch experience with Sokol, who is reliable, friendly, hard-working, and smart. We requested Sokol's help to plaster and paint the ceiling after we had pot lights installed. He responded quickly to my phone calls and texts, made himself available on short notice, arrived early to set up and make sure he had the right paints, and took great care in covering our floors and counters to do the job right. Though our electrician took longer than expected to complete the job, Sokol and his father were patient, understanding, and in the end, executed the job flawlessly. I don't think there is anything more we could have asked for. Thank you, Sokol. We will be calling you again and recommending you to all our friends!

Thank you Nina, it was my pleasure to accommodate you guys as soon as possible on your new home. Congratulations by the way...

Lara in Toronto
Lara in Toronto

Sokol and team are reliable and great

Sokol. And his team more professional, reliable and did a great job. They did our entire exterior of our house, including our back fence and pergola. We have a tutor style house and they even patched some rotting wood trim and helped us matching colors. Our neighbors on each side were so impressed they came and got their card and asked them about future jobs.

Hi Lara, it was a pleasure taking care of your project this summer, we did our bast to give you the best finish possible . As well we took care of some wrote arias which we had to replace it with new... will come back and take care of other projects you will have on the future.

Andy from Mississauga
Andy from Mississauga

Staging Paint Job

Sokol is very responsive from the beginning. He showed up on time for the estimate and his quote was very reasonable compared to others. He was able to fit the job in the next evening and stayed late to get everything done - including accent walls and numerous touch-ups throughout the house which I understand can be very tedious and time-consuming. Throughout the project Sokol showed genuine courtesy and caring for the quality of his work. He is very careful in protecting the surfaces in the house and did a thorough job cleaning up everything afterwards. Sokol is pleasant to deal with and his work was impeccable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a paint job done well. Will definitely call him again for future projects.

Hi Andy, thank you very much for your kind review. I'm looking forward hearing from you for future project. Hopefully any time soon :)

Brett
Brett

Repaint prior to sale

Sokol was fantastic in our dealings together, very fair on pricing and very responsive in all communications. He was able to fit us in with our tight schedule and the house looks amazing. His crew were quick and did an amazing job, would highly recommend his work to anyone. He even went back to ensure my garage door was closed from the delivery driver who had left it open. His concern and attention to detail was highly appreciated.

Thank you for a very kind review , Brett I'm glad to help you get going with your plans and will be happy to help you out in the future as well.

John
John
3 reviews Milton, ON

External painting of house including garage doors and front door.

Sokol did a great job that left us very satisfied with his work. During the process he consulted with us to ensure we were in agreement with the work and that there were no issues or concerns. We added extra work to repaint the front door which we had planned to replace as the previous owner had done a terrible job in painting it. Even though we felt it was not salvageable Sokol was able to paint it and it looks like new. Sokol prefers to use a top notch paint product which we were in agreement with so that it looks better and lasts longer. We highly recommend Sokol for his work, his work ethic and the obvious pride he takes in his work.

Was a pleasure working for you John. I really appreciate your efforts for this great review.

Pat
Pat
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

painting

I had my entire 2100 sq foot house painted including all doors and trimming....it was a big task and lots of repairs were needed to the walls. Sokol did an amazing job!! We feel like we are living in a new home again. And not only that, he is the nicest person to deal with...this is the type of professional you want to hire as he possesses the “customer is always right” attitude... In this day and age you don’t get that from any millennials out there. You can definitely trust him in your home. And he also comes back to finish any touch ups and never complains about it. I would highly recommend him.

Many thanks for your great review. My main gol is to make all my costumer happy... was a pleasure working for you...

Chris in Scarborough
Chris in Scarborough

Painting

Sokol did a great job painting my Dad's home.
A couple of rooms had borders that needed to be removed - Sokol did an efficient job removing them.
Sokol takes extra care to ensure his work is perfect.
His cut lines along the ceiling are meticulous and he applies adequate coats of paint to cover the old paint colour.
My Dad has received so many compliments!

Hello Chris,
I'm glad I could help. It was a pleasure working for your family as well thank you for your kind review

Quality Pete in Burlington
Quality Pete in Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Interior painting

Sokol was amazing to work with. He's a true pro. Not only is he great in terms of his professionalism in communicating and keeping his promises, but his work is fantastic as well.

We hired Revolution painting to paint all the walls in our new home (about 2500 sq ft). We were on a strict timetable so we had no flexibility in terms of when we needed it done by. Not only did Sokol promise to work through the weekend to finish it on time, but he was able to finish everything 3 days early.

The work is top notch and they definitely pay attention to all the little details.

Unfortunately we hired them for the walls only and thought the crown moldings, doors and trim looked ok and didn't need to be done, however now with the new paint on the walls they stick out like a sore thumb and look yellow. We will be getting a quote from Revolution to have this done as well.

Hello Pete, thank you it was a pleasure doing business with as well taking care of your beautiful home we did what we could to accommodate your family as soon as possible. Many thanks Sokol

Rob W in Oakville
Rob W in Oakville
1 review Milton, ON

New Home Painting Reno

Sokol did a great job refreshing our new house the way we wanted it. He took his time to do it right the first time and paid attention to detail. Since we didn't know everything there is to know about painting, Sokol walked us through our best options and communicated the along the whole way. My wife and I are completely happy with his work; it was done on time and looks great. I would recommend Revolution Painting to anyone in need.

I have posted some before/during/after photos on my Facebook page. Have a look using the link below:

Thank You Rob. It was a pleasure working at your new home. I hope you guys enjoy it and all the best

Jonathan in Scarborough
Jonathan in Scarborough

Total condo repaint with plenty of trim

I hired Revolution Painting to get me out of a jam. My wife and I were downsizing into a condo and my drywall contractor had let me down. I had planned to paint the entire condo myself after the construction was over but they left me too little time to do it myself. I contacted Sokol and he arrived early the next day to give me a quote for the job which i considered quite fair. I am a former construction project manager so it was refreshing to see Sokol's promptness and enthusiasm for the work ahead. He and his men showed up early every morning and stayed until late in the day to complete the work. There was a lot of trim work to paint and he gave me his plan of action every morning and got it done each day. I think the trim work was more than he expected but he never said anything and he completed the work in plenty of time for us to move in without any problems. The work looks fantastic and i highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a top quality painting job to complete their home.

Thank you Jonathan, it was great working for you I'm glad that I made your move very convenient, looking forward for future projects with you.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.