Revolution Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Markham  >  Revolution Painting

Reviews for Revolution Painting

Jonathan in Scarborough

I hired Revolution Painting to get me out of a jam. My wife and I were downsizing into a condo and my drywall contractor had let me down. I had planned to paint the entire condo myself after the construction was over but they left me too little time to do it myself. I contacted Sokol and he arrived early the next day to give me a quote for the job which i considered quite fair. I am a former construction project manager so it was refreshing to see Sokol's promptness and enthusiasm for the work ahead. He and his men showed up early every morning and stayed until late in the day to complete the work. There was a lot of trim work to paint and he gave me his plan of action every morning and got it done each day. I think the trim work was more than he expected but he never said anything and he completed the work in plenty of time for us to move in without any problems. The work looks fantastic and i highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a top quality painting job to complete their home.

Thank you Jonathan, it was great working for you I'm glad that I made your move very convenient, looking forward for future projects with you.

r.suhan in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I contracted Sokol from Revolution painting to paint my entire house after talking to a few other contractors and painters and getting quotes. Not only was the quote I got from him very detailed with the cost of all the work that will be done he was also very detailed and attentive in explaining the work he would be doing when the work started.

We also had a very narrow window to get the entire house painted as we had a short closing of the house we bought. Sokol was the only painter who was able to guarantee that he will be able to complete this work and give the house back in the time frame we requested.

We were concerned with how the work would turn out, but my wife and I were more than impressed with the level of quality and professionalism with his work and the end product. Even when we decided to change the paint color half way through the job he was able to accommodate this and get the job done on time. He also offered to do some of the touch ups, trims and fill ins without any additional cost. He also offered to come back in Summer to complete the epoxy paint job that was needed for the Garage floor as it will not set fast enough going into winter.

I am more than impressed and happy with the work Sokol provided and for the price he quoted.

Hi Suhan, thank you for the detailed comment you have given, I am very happy that you and your wife are satisfied with the job I did, I always want to make sure that you get your money's worth. See you when the weather gets better

I'm very happy with the work that Sokol has just done for us. He was professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant each and every day and his prices are fair. The results show the quality of his attention and skill.

Because we needed the work done while still living in the house, he worked with us to find a staggered schedule that we could manage and every time he came he made sure that his tools were left tidily away at the end of the day. We'll be bringing him back in the next few months to paint the kitchen, living room and bathroom and I look forward to the results. I'm happy to recommend him. Thanks Sokol.

Thank you for such a nice feedback Heather, it's my pleasure to work with you.

maya.darghawth in Toronto

My husband and I could not be happier with Sokol's work! As first-time home owners, we were somewhat skeptical about finding an honest, hard-working contractor. However, Sokol's attention to detail, work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond far exceeded our expectations. His price was fair, the quality of work was excellent and the project was very well-planned and ran according to schedule, without any delay.

We really appreciated the status updates at the end of each day, which helped us stay in the loop with what had been done and the next day's plan. Sokol pointed out several things to us that other contractors had not made mention of. And when Sokol came across something we were not aware of, he called me right away to advise me of the issue and what his solution was.

It was a pleasure working with you, Sokol. Thank you for making our new home look beautiful!

Hi Maya, thank you so much for your feedback, it really made my day. It really was a pleasure working for you and your husband you guys are such nice people you deserve it. I hope you guys enjoy your new home.

B.A.R. Contracting in Toronto

I have finally found a painter that is reliable, skilled, efficient and fair in price. Sokol takes real pride in his work and you can tell that it is important to him that he maintains a high quality of workmanship. He does this because customer satisfaction is his number one goal. This is important to me as a general contractor because I know when I have him paint on my projects I will never have to worry about anything. He is a true professional, he may be one of the most calm level headed tradesman I have ever worked with. I was so happy that I found this contact, and he will be the only painter I will now use.

Hi Bill thanks so much for the kind words it really means a lot to me. Its been a pleasure working side by side with someone like you, I really appreciate your business and rest assured the future will be bright

Absolutely loved the work done in my house. I had 4 bedrooms and some windows done by them. These guys are fast, honest, very efficient and trustworthy Sokol delivered what i have expected and more, they have the expertise to provide great quality.

Thanks so much for the lovely review. Im really happy that you are satisfied with the end result.

I went through a lot of canvassing and paid so much for painting our home, only to get very disappointing results from it. Until I found revolution painting from a recommendation from an aquaintance and loveeed their work. The people are just as wonderful as the work done in our house, and I won't think twice on recommending them or doing business with them again in the future. By far the best ones out there. I hope you guys continue doing an excellent job, and I wanna give a shout out to Sokol for giving a lot of considerations with the paiting done. Thank you so muchhhh!

Hellow Meay, was a pleasure helping you out on this project. I'm glad you couse us Revolution Painting.

StratfordFamily

We decided to sell our house and needed someone to help with painting to stage it, and we needed someone FAST.

Sokol spent two very long days at our home completing all the items on our very long list.

He is thorough and did an amazing job. He's also polite and very hard working.

Thank you Sokol.

Thank you Lucey. Really appreciate taking your time and effort for righting us this great review.

Eliza in Toronto

According to Benjamin Moore finding a professional painter is an important decision that requires careful consideration.This is absolutely true. I came to know Sokol through a friend of mine. He did an excellent job in a timely manner and i had all my ceiling painted, 2 washroom, kitchen cabinets, entrance door and my hall way painted. The price he quoted was fair for the amount of work he's done. I was pleased with his professionalism, he takes pride in his work and it shows. If you're looking for a good and honest paint work, i encourage you to give Sokol a phone call today. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to paint their home.

Hello Eliza was my pleasure taking care of your project. thank you for choosing us...

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

as a contractor myself I was shopping around not only sa company that has great reputation, but an owner/operator that knows his craft and take pride of his work.

When I invited Sokol to quote our 3,200 sq.ft home including our staircase, he took his time to cover each and every aspect of the project.

Sokol pride of workmanship shows throughout the entire home, when a certain wall was not done to his high standard, he would immediately redo it.

Sokol is a rare gem in an industry full of amateurs.

Keep up the great work !

Thank you Jesse, this review made my day. It was my pleasure taking care of your house as promised before the deal was done and will do for any other project you my have in the future. Both you and your wife are great people and enjoyed working for you.

More about Revolution Painting

Welcome to Revolution Painting! We are a Toronto based company dedicated to deliver high quality results for all your painting needs and more with no hassle.We specialize in interior, exterior, residential and commercial painting, drywall repair and installation, plaster, popcorn ceiling repair and removal. Our staff is well trained, honest, and polite. We only use top of the line paint and tools to make sure that quality is not compromised.
Our team is determined to finish the project on time and according to schedule.Customer satisfaction is our main priority, we believe that our job is complete when our customers are satisfied.

Why choose Revolution Painting?
We prioritize your ideas for a perfect project. We guarantee fast, efficient and flawless work at your convenience and committed to giving you exquisite results.Our Company provides services to residential, commercial and industrial properties with honest, reliable and top quality workmanship.