High Level Movers

Reviews for High Level Movers

jaimitoteran
jaimitoteran

1 bdr apt move in

Zurap was friendly,proactive and helpful. Thank you. He did a great job and will look for him in the future!thanks

Hello Jaimie,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive moving experience with our best movers in the city. We make a point of rewarding our employees when they get positive online reviews. So they will be happy too. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

JLB
JLB
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Service

Movers were very friendly and polite. They took care moving things as not to cause damage. Very accommodating and willing to go beyond. I felt comfortable having them in my home. I felt they were very honest people and worked so hard throughout the day.

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your move with our moving company. We reward our employees based on positive online reviews. So the thank you comes from the entire team. Good luck in your new location.

irina7ca
irina7ca

Moving

Best moving company! Amazing service. The guys were extremely careful with all my stuff and. All furniture was wrapped and moved with caution. Special thanks to Aldar and Zurab. Very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend their service and will be coming back for my next move !

Hi Irina,

We are all very thankful and glad to hear that you experienced such a great moving service with High Level Movers, and thank you once again for the great feedback about our staff. We work hard at the office and at every move location to ensure that our clients are satisfied and their belongings are taking care. Thank you for trusting us with your move and thank you for choosing High Level Movers.

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Stratford, ON

Move

Prompt.efficient.hard workers.

Easy to work with.

Pleasant and happy fellows

Good to work on holiday Monday

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the great review of our moving services. We work very hard to make sure each and every one of our clients moves runs seamlessly. We're so glad you had an amazing experience with us. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Parm
Parm

Moving services for residential

I personally hate moving and the thought of it but I'm glad i went with this company ....they showed up early and the 2 movers Muhamed and Nikolay were careful with my stuff and very quick. Would def use this company again

Hello Parm and thank you for your review. We understand how stressful moving day can be. So we try to take out the stress by ensuring that we deliver the absolute best possible moving experience. We strive on time, we work quickly and with care. We hope to move you again in the future!

R &.
R &.

R

Professional Movers that I'm working explosively for the past 7 years, no problems at all, very friendly people, gentle handling my products. may we work for many more years. Thank you very much, Raz.

Hello Raz and thank you for your feedback! Our goal is that each client become a return client as you have! We understand that trust, professionalism, and a strong work ethic is fundamental in any business relationship. We look forward to moving you again soon!

Doug R.
Doug R.

Moving furniture to the cottage

They arrived early, worked diligently with no wasted time wrapped everything in plastic/blankets to protect the items. Everything arrived in good condition and was set up in place.

Hello Doug,

Thank you for the review. Part of what makes a moving company great is genuinely caring about the safety of your items. Our goal is to be fast, efficient, but above all caring for the delivery of your home. We are happy to have moved you at the highest level!!

Joanne
Joanne

Long distance move

I would very highly recommend High Level Movers (Eugene & Adrienne) who arrived 20 minutes early at my home in Ottawa after driving from Toronto.
What a team!
Quiet, focused, positive and extremely efficient...loaded my 2 bedroom condo with care and skill...articles were quickly shrink wrapped and the attention to detail was excellent. My queen size bed frame (which included a large drawer and headboard) dismantled in minutes. The whole loading process done with courtesy, care, expertise and many quiet smiles and positive comments.
After a 41/2 hour drive back to Toronto through heavy traffic..and a challenging entrance (stairs) to my new home and an elevator not allowed to be on service....this duo team continued displaying positivity and grace under pressure in an efficient and energetic manner!
Unbelievable exceptional service!
My next move will definitely be with High Level Movers..hopefully again with Eugene and Adrienne.
Thank you!!

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for the sincere review. High Level Movers treats every move as important. We understand the responsibility involved in moving your items. This is why you are guaranteed to receive professional, trained and experienced movers. Our team is motivated, positive, and we enjoy making our customers happy! That is the most rewarding part at the end of the day: seeing you happy. Thank you for choosing Toronto’s best moving company for your long distance move.

Diane C.
Diane C.
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Moved all items in my condo

They were extremely professional, punctual,polite, very respectful of all my belongings and my home.
This is my second move with them and will definitely use them again if need be.

Hello Diane,

High Level Movers goal is to create satisfied customers. We have a team of professional, friendly, and caring movers. We are happy to have delivered on our promise you you. We look forward to moving you again in the future!

s.v
s.v

Moving

They were very professional friendly and fast I was very happy with service they did a great job

Hello and thank you for your review. Our team understands the importance of professionalism, a friendly attitude, and hard work! We arrive in uniforms, prepared with all the moving materials, and you always will receive trained and experienced movers. We know this is what customers want, and High Level Movers delivers!!

More about High Level Movers

High Level Movers is a team providing its valued customers specially designed moving services that best suit the customers’ problems for more than 10 years.
***
Our services are fast and reliable. Our different offices provide convenience to the customers. Our Toronto office, Calgary Office and now Vancouver Office are busy in offering the best suited services to the customers. Our different services are a result of our dedication and care. It is the result of customers’ satisfaction that we are one of the most reliable and fast movers in Canada.
***
Thanks to our new locations by using which now we can give you services with more convenience. We think about your every problem and that’s why we also offer our specialty service that is cleaning service so that you do not get worried when you move to a new place. Our different offices show our success and customers’ trust that we have built in many years by providing them services beyond their expectations.
***
Our aim is to provide our customers the best services. We believe in customers’ satisfaction through performance. We are thankful to our customers who showed their trust and we are hopeful that in future we’ll be providing extraordinary services.

Storage Services/