High Level Movers

228 Limestone Crescent Vaughan ON M3J 2S4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Maple  >  High Level Movers

Reviews for High Level Movers

dearsleykim

High level movers from the time of contact to the day of moving, was very seamless. Although it was not great weather wise, Lucas and Lee were professional in every sense of the word. They handled our pieces of furniture as if it were there own. My moving team were professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. Even under a bit of pressure they handled the situation well. If you are moving within the GTA or further I highly recommend High Level Movers. This business is one of the best I’ve used. Ten out of ten.

Hello and thank you for your review. We taking Moving seriously and through continued feedback we aim to become Toronto's best moving company!

David

I used High Level Movers to get a large industrial fridge from the distributor to the basement of the church I belong to. Everyone was on time and in the right place, and the job went pretty smoothly. It was heavy work and there were some tricky spots, but David and his team were able to problem solve and get it done. The business part of the transaction was also smooth.

Hello David

Thank you for your positive feedback. Your satisfaction is important to our moving company.

Best Regards, and thank you for choosing Toronto’s best moving company,

High Level Movers !!!

VJ

Movers were very timely and efficient. Flexible and helpful. They had to be reminded to put runners down prior to starting the move and did not have enough to cover the space needed.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback as we take every review seriously. In the future we will ensure all trucks are fully equipped with enough floor runners. Also, we will make sure that our movers put floor runners down procedurally (without being reminded). We strive toward offering the best services we can.

Happy holidays from High Level Movers!

Issam

Moved from a studio apartment in Kitchener to Toronto. Great service, quick and easy. Recommended.

Thank you for your feedback. We believe that a great moving company is built on client satisfaction. This is why we are committed to offering fast moving services and the best movers in Ontario.

Tony in Toronto

Thank you for a great, fast and efficient moving! These guys know what they are doing. They were very polite, fast and extra carefull with my furniture. I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends and family. Thank you guys!!!

Thanks Tony for your feedback. Your opinion very important to us.

sohiba

I used High Level Movers for the sixth time. They are the only movers I trust. Each time they deliver on quality, speed, and my satisfaction. They have straight up and reasonable prices, and the guys I get always know what they are doing. They are friendly and easy to communicate with, really care for my items. I recommend them to everyone and will continue to use only them !!!

Thank you Sohiba for your feedback .
We are glad to help you at anytime.

Petitetina

Move from Mississauga to Montreal. Flat fee. Same day delivery which is great!
Guys were friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend

Thank you for your feedback. Your opinion is very important for us.

alena.savitski

Great company!! Very happy with their service! Affordable! Fast proffesional movers! Care about clients! Graciouse!

Hello Alena!

It was a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to moving you again should you need us in the future.

Best Regards,

High Level Movers

Margarita

David and Luk were very quick, professional and friendly. I was extremely impressed with their work and how fast they moved out all of my things. Would recommend them 100%!!

Thank you for the feedback. We strive to achieve customer satisfaction with every move!

grahammeindok

Ted and Mir did a great professional job moving for me today. They were coutious and respectful and would definitely use them again. Great job.

Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about High Level Movers

High Level Movers is a team providing its valued customers specially designed moving services that best suit the customers’ problems for more than 10 years.
***
Our services are fast and reliable. Our different offices provide convenience to the customers. Our Toronto office, Calgary Office and now Vancouver Office are busy in offering the best suited services to the customers. Our different services are a result of our dedication and care. It is the result of customers’ satisfaction that we are one of the most reliable and fast movers in Canada.
***
Thanks to our new locations by using which now we can give you services with more convenience. We think about your every problem and that’s why we also offer our specialty service that is cleaning service so that you do not get worried when you move to a new place. Our different offices show our success and customers’ trust that we have built in many years by providing them services beyond their expectations.
***
Our aim is to provide our customers the best services. We believe in customers’ satisfaction through performance. We are thankful to our customers who showed their trust and we are hopeful that in future we’ll be providing extraordinary services.

Storage Services/