High Level Movers

Reviews for High Level Movers

Diane C.
Diane C.
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Moved all items in my condo

They were extremely professional, punctual,polite, very respectful of all my belongings and my home.
This is my second move with them and will definitely use them again if need be.

Hello Diane,

High Level Movers goal is to create satisfied customers. We have a team of professional, friendly, and caring movers. We are happy to have delivered on our promise you you. We look forward to moving you again in the future!

s.v
s.v

Moving

They were very professional friendly and fast I was very happy with service they did a great job

Hello and thank you for your review. Our team understands the importance of professionalism, a friendly attitude, and hard work! We arrive in uniforms, prepared with all the moving materials, and you always will receive trained and experienced movers. We know this is what customers want, and High Level Movers delivers!!

Constance S.
Constance S.

Moving

I have to be honest and say that although I have moved several times in my life, this is the first time I have hired movers. You hear horror stories from your friends about things that happened to them. I was leary I, but made my decision and I am very glad I did. I can honestly say that I would definitely use movers from now on. Kerim & Vadim showed up on time, made sure my belongings were safely packed for transport and unpacked under a tight two hour time frame. I cannot imagine ever moving again without calling High Level Movers. I have told everyone I know about my wonderful experience so I won't have to listen to their horror stories anymore.
Thanks for everything

Hello and thank you for your feedback. Our movers take pride in what they do because they are determined to have a happy customer at the end of the day. Their attitude is positive and motivated, and their abilities are backed by years of experience and professional training. We are a Toronto moving company that cares!

SB
SB

Moving

The two movers from High Level Movers were polite, professional, and worked diligently. They also arrived punctually.

They gave me a time estimate at the beginning for how long the packing and moving would take and that was how long it took.

I would definitely recommend this company to other people.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We see the importance in training courteous and hard working movers. We wouldn't settle for anything less. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Carlos in North York
Carlos in North York

Local residential moving

Amazing experience with High Level Movers!
Booking was easy , the team showed up on time with New and clean truck. Both Movers wearing uniform.
The move was done fast, everything was wrapped.
Definitely 10 stars service!
Highly recommend this moving company to everyone!

Hello and thank you for your feedback. This is a testament to just how committed we are to offering high Level services in every aspect the job requires. Customers are guaranteed to receive professional moving services when the choose High Level Movers!

danz1956
danz1956

Best and most reliable house movers in Toronto

I used this company for already 4 times.Their service was above any other moving company that I used before.The commitment and the way both owners took care of the work was by far very reliable and professional.I would highly recommend High Level Movers to anyone.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We here at High Level Movers care about our business and take great care in the services we provide. We strive to offer high quality moving services that surpass the average moving company. We achieve this through extensive quality control and attention to detail. Thank you for choosing High Level Movers!

Karen in North York
Karen in North York

Moving

David and Ali are excellent helpers, they arrived earlier than expected, got the job done well in a professional way, thanks so much guys. Would recommend this company and their employees.

Hello Karen,

We know how important it is that movers arrive on time and work professionally. High Level Movers always delivers and we stand behind our name! Thank you for the review.

Vlad
Vlad

Moving

Professional, fast, accurate, knowledgeable people. Very good attitude. Taking care of the furniture to be moved. Overall very pleasant experience

Hello Vlad!

We are happy to read your review as each of these qualities are what we try to deliver with each and every move. Thank you for the feedback!

Tom
Tom
1 review Scarborough, ON

Move for a reno and then move back

We had a reno to do, so we needed to move all the furniture from our main floor. We trusted High Level Movers with the move out and with the move back in. Both crews were awesome, careful, and speedy. We not only saved a lot of money, but the service was exceptionally good and they were super nice to work with -- very cordial and respectful. They're the only company I'll call next time I need movers. Kevin was the lead mover for our move back and he was great. FIVE STARS.

Hello Tom,

We graciously thank you for your review and feedback. We work very hard to ensure all of our movers are trained, prepared, professional, knowledgeable, and equipped with a positive attitude. Our goal is to help !

No N.
No N.

Move

Karim and Max were very professional and friendly and on time.
They were the best movers! Will definitely call them again for future moves.

Hello Jason,

We very pleased to provide with the best moving service. Looking forward to working with you again.

Best regards,
High Level Movers

More about High Level Movers

High Level Movers is a team providing its valued customers specially designed moving services that best suit the customers’ problems for more than 10 years.
***
Our services are fast and reliable. Our different offices provide convenience to the customers. Our Toronto office, Calgary Office and now Vancouver Office are busy in offering the best suited services to the customers. Our different services are a result of our dedication and care. It is the result of customers’ satisfaction that we are one of the most reliable and fast movers in Canada.
***
Thanks to our new locations by using which now we can give you services with more convenience. We think about your every problem and that’s why we also offer our specialty service that is cleaning service so that you do not get worried when you move to a new place. Our different offices show our success and customers’ trust that we have built in many years by providing them services beyond their expectations.
***
Our aim is to provide our customers the best services. We believe in customers’ satisfaction through performance. We are thankful to our customers who showed their trust and we are hopeful that in future we’ll be providing extraordinary services.

Storage Services/