Moving & Storage

Reviews for High Level Movers

mikeandger
mikeandger

Local move

We were very pleased with the work from High Level Movers. We liked the fact that they wrapped all the furniture and moved at a normal pace (no rushing, which we have found usually leads to more damages). Would recommend to family

Hello Mike,

Thank you very much for for your great review and recommendation. We are very glad that you choose our moving company as your relocation service provider that you were pleased with our moving services. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Amber
Amber

Moving

You know when you are planning a move. Everything seems to be in line and you realize its time you need movers and your heart sinks. You ask around for help, break the internet searching for the most trustworthy, dependable, worth your hard earned money and time efficient movers, who truly value and respect you as a person and your stuff as your prized possessions. On top of it if you have anxiety, it gets worse. But here is when I found High level movers. I called in and talked to a guy named Eugene, I was still skeptical so I went to his office. Thank you for your ptience and understanding Eugene, truly you put my mind at ease. From being professional to giving me brotherly advice to save me time and money, you made my task super easy. Aldar and David (Super heroes) were prompt. They were at my place five minutes before my actual appointment time. Evaluated the situation and advised me on the game plan of the move. They wrapped everything, making sure nothing got even the slightest of a scratch and had my stuff ready to go. And at my new place, like two men helping their family move, They took care of the littlest things.

Thank you all of you at high level movers. Trust, if there is a next time, I am looking or asking no one, I have your information saved.

Hello Amber,

What an amazing review! We are truly happy your experience was as great as we aimed for and that we could make moving process absolutely stress-free for you. I'm sure the movers would be delighted to read this review regarding services they provided. We really hope you will choose us again for your future move!

Tammy
Tammy

Moving

A job well done. The men were so very kind, friendly and professional. They helped me to move so quickly! Very impressed.

Hello Tammy,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our moving services we provide. We appreciate the feedback. We value your business . Thanks for using High Level Movers for your move.

Kala C. in Toronto
Kala C. in Toronto

STEER CLEAR

All of my belongs damaged or destroyed. Giant scratches put into things.
The company claimed no liability or apology.
DO NOT USE. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

On top of all of the damage, their movers showed up over an hour late and lacked all of the supplies that their patronizing phone operator assured me they would have.

If you value your belongings, use ANY other company.

Hello Kala,

It appears that we have no record of you as a client of ours and your review history is quite inconsistent. The description of your experience does not align with our company values, and the way we operate. Could you please provide a little more details about your interactions with us? I encourage you to give us a legitimate call so that we can show you the High Level difference.

H1324350 in Old Toronto
H1324350 in Old Toronto

Moving Toronto

Definitely recommend this company!
We had great experience with them. Our move was done fast and easy.
Movers worked without break, they wrapped everything and took our beds apart.
So for sure 10 Stars!!!
Will use this company again

Calvin

Hello Calvin,

Thank you for amazing review. Your satisfaction is our goal!!! And we are glad to hear you had an excellent experience with our movers and service they provide. Looking forward working with you in the future.

Sincerely,
High Level Moving & Storage

jaimitoteran
jaimitoteran

1 bdr apt move in

Zurap was friendly,proactive and helpful. Thank you. He did a great job and will look for him in the future!thanks

Hello Jaimie,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive moving experience with our best movers in the city. We make a point of rewarding our employees when they get positive online reviews. So they will be happy too. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

JLB
JLB
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Service

Movers were very friendly and polite. They took care moving things as not to cause damage. Very accommodating and willing to go beyond. I felt comfortable having them in my home. I felt they were very honest people and worked so hard throughout the day.

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your move with our moving company. We reward our employees based on positive online reviews. So the thank you comes from the entire team. Good luck in your new location.

Nicole
Nicole

Great Movers!

We moved 2 and a half hours away and did not have any trouble with this company. Workers were pleasant and timely. No hidden fees or extra charges. No missing or damaged items.

Thanks!!

Hello Nicole,

It is our pleasure to have made your moving experience less stressful and easy. Great to hear your move was a seamless one. Thank you for your testimonial.

irina7ca
irina7ca

Moving

Best moving company! Amazing service. The guys were extremely careful with all my stuff and. All furniture was wrapped and moved with caution. Special thanks to Aldar and Zurab. Very friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend their service and will be coming back for my next move !

Hi Irina,

We are all very thankful and glad to hear that you experienced such a great moving service with High Level Movers, and thank you once again for the great feedback about our staff. We work hard at the office and at every move location to ensure that our clients are satisfied and their belongings are taking care. Thank you for trusting us with your move and thank you for choosing High Level Movers.

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Stratford, ON

Move

Prompt.efficient.hard workers.

Easy to work with.

Pleasant and happy fellows

Good to work on holiday Monday

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the great review of our moving services. We work very hard to make sure each and every one of our clients moves runs seamlessly. We're so glad you had an amazing experience with us. We hope to work with you again in the future.

More about High Level Movers

High Level Movers is a team providing its valued customers specially designed moving services that best suit the customers’ problems for more than 10 years. *** Our services are fast and reliable. Our different offices provide convenience to the customers. Our Toronto office, Calgary Office and now Vancouver Office are ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Maple?