David Locksmith 1982 Calgary 24 Hour

Locks & Locksmiths
9712 3 ST SE CALGARY AB T2J0X1
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Calgary  >  David Locksmith 1982 Calgary 24 Hour

Reviews for David Locksmith 1982 Calgary 24 Hour

Roxane in Calgary
Roxane in Calgary
8 reviews TORONTO, ON

Door handle issues

Called David's at 4:10 on a Thursday afternoon once I discovered that the door handle to our garage was done. The entire lock system was broke and somehow I had both garage door openers locked inside the cars inside the garage. David's showed up within 20 mins, drilled the old door handle and replaced with a new knob. Frankly, I was super impressed with how quickly they responded and replaced the door knob.

Taylor from Calgary
Taylor from Calgary

Apartment rekey

David and his son we use for our apartment rentals. On this occasion a tenant of ours held on to a key after their tenancy and came back to cause damage. David came by within an hour to secure the apamement. We count on them for all of our apamements and we recommend their work.

Jeremy Tang from Calgary
Jeremy Tang from Calgary

Locksmith

I just recently had 3 of my locks replaced with schlage keypad locks for a new home. Andy came over and quickly changed them all out, methodically testing each one, re-keying them and organizing my house locks which originally had 5 different keys! Very reasonable in price, efficient, professional and friendly service. Definitely not your typical lock-smith. I would highly recommend David Locksmith to anyone and all my friends.