Arm Glass Industries

Darcy Padlon from Edmonton
Darcy Padlon from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Installation of Front, Patio Doorr and 10 Windows

The experience with Arm Glass Industries was great. I contacted the head office and we agreed a date their representative to come and provide us an estimate. He was very prompt, explained everything and answered all my questions. He even educated me on the process and technical terms. Lastly, the use of email communication worked really well for me. Installation went perfectly, they cleaned the area around after themselves. They installed us 10 windows, 1 front and 1 patio doors. My family and me is extremely happy and would recommend Arm Glass Industries to anyone.