General Contractors
General Contractors
Build-Pros Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Build-Pros Construction Ltd.

Tara from Butterfly Affect Designs Inc.
Tara from Butterfly Affect Designs Inc.
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

House reno

604-780-8118
North Vancouver
BC
V7R 3P8

What the house was and what it has become has been such an amazing transformation. Alex has gone above and beyond his call of duty. He is courteous, polite, efficient, and on time! I cannot say enough great things about him and his team. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a general contractor.

Chasity Cleming from North Vancouver
Chasity Cleming from North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Small Bathroom Reno

Daniel did part of a basement bathroom reno for me, the tough part. They framed and installed a new tub/shower insert in an existing room and then tiled the floor. While I could have done it myself, they discovered a few subtlties in the job that were not covered by the instructions and that would have caused me significant grief if I had had to think my way around them on my own. With their experience, and the fact there were two of them, it was just part of the job and didn't delay things at all.
They were courteous, very reasonable in price, showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and were, overall, a pleasure to deal with. On top of that, the new installation looks fabulous. Thanks Daniel! I'll definitely be calling if I need more work done!

More about Build-Pros Construction Ltd.

Developer, Builder general Contractor
Looking for General Contractors pros in North Vancouver?