HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Red Deer  >  Solutions Plumbing & Gasfitting LTD

Review for Solutions Plumbing & Gasfitting LTD

Mike Cross from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

My hot water tank sprung a leak on familyday holiday I called a few other places and found the prices very high or no one was available to come. I then called a friend who recommend Kent at solutions plumbing he was there with in an hour and quickly replaced my tank cleaned up and showed me how it worked. Best of all I didn't feel ripped off!

More about Solutions Plumbing & Gasfitting LTD

Certified & Qualified Plumber & Gas Fitter with over 15 years experience. Insured, bonded and a member of the Better Business Bureau we take pride in servicing Red Deer and Central Alberta. Count on us for all Your Residential and Commercial Plumbing and Gas Fitting Needs. Specializing in, but not ...