EMO Residential Appliances Installation Inc.

Appliance Repair
Brampton ON L6P 0A1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Brampton  >  EMO Residential Appliances Installation Inc.

Reviews for EMO Residential Appliances Installation Inc.

rooya_K_J in Toronto
rooya_K_J in Toronto

Fridge Water Line Installation

Emran is absolutely wonderful - polite, efficient and very knowledgeable. He installed a fridge water line for us without any issues, I will definitely recommend him to my friends. Thank you Emran!

Dave in Brampton
Dave in Brampton
1 review Caledon, ON

Gas line for gas range & Waterline for new fridge.

Emran is absolutely awesome to deal with! I contacted him with what i needed done (install a gas line for a new gas range & run a waterline for a new fridge) he had a quote back to me within a couple of hours. Booked an appointment on a day that worked well for both of us! He showed up on time, assessed the work that needed to be done and got started! Very knowledge and keen on safety! He walked us through all off the do's and don't of the gas range. He took his time and did all of the work properly and professionally, did not feel once that he was at all rushed. I would highly recommend Emran!

TorontoCondos in Toronto
TorontoCondos in Toronto

Dishwasher Installation

I can't say enough great things about Emran! Not only did he show up with less than 24 hours to install a dishwasher on a Friday night, he even helped give us recommendations on how to resolve a problem with some corroded pipes. He and his partner were super polite and had the dishwasher in and the old one out in no time. Excellent service!

Sung Lee from Vaughan
Sung Lee from Vaughan

Dishwasher install & Fridge waterline

I don't remember how much I paid; but price was very competitive. Emran was very nice guy. I was referred by Sears salesperson off the book as Sears has its own technicians. He was on time. He explained details. It took him more than he thought due to previous dishwasher installation wasn't done properly. He didn't charge extra but I paid him more anyways. He also did waterline installation for fridge. He took old dishwasher away. Highly recommend!

Mom I Am in Richmond Hill
Mom I Am in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Emran Baksh did a great job installing our dishwasher. He was extremely easy to get a hold of, responded to my text messages right away and arrived at our home on time. He picked up our dishwasher from the retailer, dellivered it to our home and left our kitchen the way it was when he arrived, that is, clean. I would highly recommend Emran. He's an extremely nice person. I rely on homestars for most of our home renovation project so I was a little nervous when the store employee suggested we use Emran to install our dishwasher. No need to worry - he was GREAT! Thank you Emran.

JK in Corso Italia from Toronto
JK in Corso Italia from Toronto

Dishwasher installation

Emran installed my new Bosch dishwasher and took away the old one. He showed up when he said he would and was done in under an hour. He took the time to walk me through the new dishwasher when he was done, and was friendly, polite, and professional. I would definitely recommend him.