Emo Residential Appliances Installation Inc.

Appliance Repair
Brampton ON L6P 0A1
Appliance Repair
Emo Residential Appliances Installation Inc.

Reviews for Emo Residential Appliances Installation Inc.

Diana
Diana

Appliance Installation

I hired Emran to install our new dishwasher and over the range microwave oven and had a really great experience! His fee was very reasonable in comparison to some other quotes I had received. Emran was professional, punctual and very knowledgeable. He went above and beyond by changing the location of the hose entry under the sink to prevent kinks from happening in the future. Before he left he even gave me tips on how to care for the dishwasher to keep it working properly. I highly recommend this company!

Hi Diana
Thanks for the great review. I always try to maintain a high standard of workmanship!

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

OTR Microwave Installation

Emran re-installed my OTR microwave after a previous contractor hadn’t done it correctly. He was responsive, showed up right on time and completed the job quickly. Happy to recommend him.
-Rick

Thank you Rick!
Appreciate your business and kind review!
Thanks again
Emran

Dishwasher installation by replacing an existing one

For any appliance installation (this is the only service they provide, no faucets installation, etc), I recommend this company for several reasons:
- Constant communication and updates
- Very punctual. The appointment was at 8:30AM, they showed up at 8:25AM.
- Competitive pricing compared with other quotes I received, including Home Depot (the worst experience out of all).
- They even took the old dishwasher and packing from the new one.
- They came prepared with all the tools and hook up parts.
- They were kind to answer all my technical questions in detail.
This is a rental 1BD+Den condo. Upon entering the condo, one of the two workers (the business owner) and also myself (I am the Landlord), removed the street shoes. This shows respect to the tenant as he tries to keep the place clean. I really appreciate that. Same approach when we enter an open house, remove the shoes.
Paid in cash and received receipt for tax purpose. Other method of payment they accept is by cheque. Would be nice to be able to use a credit card for payment as sometimes I cannot attend a rental repair and I prefer to pay online/over-the-phone by credit card.
I was told by the business owner working on site that only 1 out 10 customers send pictures. With no picture you might end up with a more expensive quote as the installer has to cover for any unexpected issues.
SO FOR ANY WORK, PLEASE HELP THE SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SEND RELEVANT PICTURES SO THEY ARE PREPARED WITH THE RIGHT PARTS AND TOOLS.
The installers covered out of the service payment, $10 for parking and ~$15 for the flexible piping and water connector. They had also to drive ~55KM one way (~1 hour drive), all the way from Brampton to Toronto Downtown. The work completed in about 1 hour, including the dishwasher test (water load and water discharge). For the Samsung dishwasher I purchased, there is a shortcut by pressing START for few seconds to go from water load straight to water discharge without waiting for the whole cycle to finish. The installers showed me this as I was not aware.
Overall, 10 stars out of 10, strongly recommended based on my personal experience.
Thank you Emo, great job, keep in touch.

Thank You! I appreciate your business very much.
Kind Regards,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dishwasher Installation

Competent, courteous and personable. Emron did a fantastic job and took the time to explain functions and cleaning requirements to my 82 year old Mom. Best service I’ve ever received!

Thank you and it was a pleasure working with you

Jordyn
Jordyn

Exceptional service!

I just bought my house and while renovating my kitchen, the floor had to be leveled in order to lay 24"x24" porcelain tiles, which lead to my stove not being flush against the wall due to the placement of the gas line. I called Emran and he was able to come out the NEXT day and move the gas line. During the visit he noticed that the gas valve was leaking, went to get the part, and return the very next morning to finish the job. He has great expertise, delivers great service, showed up on short notice, and is reasonably priced. DEFINITELY recommend!

Hi Jordyn
Sorry for the late reply but I want you to know that I very much appreciate your business and looking forward to your future needs. Thanks for the great review!

Steve Sterritt from Toronto
Steve Sterritt from Toronto

Gas stove hookup

EMO inspired confidence from the start, gave the best bid, then lowered it because I had a gas turnoff for the connection. He put a connector, another turnoff and a flex.hose behind thep stove. I watched him take the time to do and test connections and answer my questions. He and his helper fully demoed and levelled the stove, and took the old stove away. More than I expected.

Thank you for the kind review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad I could help! Please contact me for your future needs.

Steve
Steve

DishwasherRangehood

I am extremely happy with the services Emran supplied. He is very good at what he does and very easy to approach. I would without hesitation recommend any use his services. It is refreshing to get quality work at a fair price with no second thoughts. Emran has all these positive reviews for good reason!!

Thanks Steve for your positive comments! I always strive to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
Thanks Again!
Emran
EMO Residential Appliances Installation Inc.

Larry M from Toronto
Larry M from Toronto

Gas dryer installation

Emran was on time, courteous & competent. Very professional. We would not hesitate to recommend him. The job was completed in a timely manner & no mess was left behind.

Hi Larry
It was nice working with you and I appreciate
Your help and kindness shown while I was at your place. Looking forward to doing business with you whenever the need arises
In the future
Thanks again!

John and Teresa Allen in Brampton
John and Teresa Allen in Brampton

Installation of Gas & Major Appliances

We could not have asked for anyone better. Once we setup an appointment date/time, Emran kept in touch with us. The traffic was bad on the morning he was coming to do our install, so he called to let us know he was going to be a little late.
He was extremely polite and patient with any of our questions. He knew what he was doing, uninstalled our old gas range, installed our new one and took away our old range.
Extremely happy with his services.
Emran, thank you.

Hi John and Teresa
It was a pleasure working with you and looking forward to your needs when you require my service in the future.
Thanks again

R&M Holmes in Brampton
R&M Holmes in Brampton

Appliance Installation

Emran installed stove and Bar BQ gas lines, over the range microwave, fridge water line, and dishwasher for us. He was prompt, efficient, neat, courteous, reasonably priced and a true pleasure to deal with. We would recommend him to anyone requiring these services.

R & M Holmes
Brampton, Ontario

Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope to hear from you for your future appliance installation needs.

More about Emo Residential Appliances Installation Inc.

EMO Residential Appliances Installation specializes in the installation of household major appliances, both gas and electrical, in the GTA and surrounding areas. Our technician is fully certified, licensed and insured, and specializes in dishwashers, microwaves, refrigerator water lines, cook tops, washer & dryer, wall ovens, gas ranges, gas BBQ and gas dryers. Our services include new installations as well as uninstalling and reinstalling appliances.

Feel free to contact us through email, text, or phone call for availability and pricing details.
>> emrangastech@hotmail.com