Designed By Iman

Review for Designed By Iman

Waheed from Scarborough
Waheed from Scarborough

Interior Design

I consulted Iman to give me an expert opinion regarding my my renovation project. She came with wealth of knowledge and gave me a game plan of about everything potentially adding value to every single inch of available space . I found her very up to date with the new market trends. If you decide to hire her, you will be in good hands.

More about Designed By Iman

Meet Iman: the playful professional with a passion for design. Drawing inspiration from nearly a decade of experience in real estate, she has talent for turning flaws into features. Her custom collaborations have been featured in Avenue Magazine. www. designedbyiman. com