MODERNSCAPE CONCRETE AND LANDSCAPING INC

Reviews for MODERNSCAPE CONCRETE AND LANDSCAPING INC

Ray in North York
Ray in North York

Varanda and steps

It was a good experience they started my job and finished it in 2 weeks.it looks amazing I want to thank Andrea and staff for there hard work.we are happy with the finished product...

Vanassa in North York
Vanassa in North York

Driveway back yard paitio

Modernscape concrete is a good company to go with thry started my jod a week ago and the finished it.with no damage or mess.i want today thank you to Andrea and staff.this is a good company to go with..

Marco in North York
Marco in North York

Concrete driveway

I just want people to know that modernscape is a good company to go with.i had hired another company to do my work and they made a mess. Andrea and his staff came in and finshished my job in a week.and I'm verey happy with the work.thank you.

Grace  in North York
Grace in North York

Concrete stairs

I would like to say thank you to Andrea and staff.for making my front of my house a show pice.me and my husband are very happy with the work they have done..I will refer him to everyone..

Ricky1967 in North York
Ricky1967 in North York

Stamp concrete driveway. Backyard patio walkway on both sides of the house

I hired Modernscape concrete to do my driveway, backyard patio, and the walkways on each side of my home. They did an excellent job and were prompt with their work. I would like to say thank you to Andrea and staff for making the exterior of my house so visually appealing.

Olivia78 in North York
Olivia78 in North York

Stamp concrete driveway and walkway

I would like to say thank you to Andrea and staff.for making my dream come true.my driveway and walkway look amazing and a lot of my nabers are asking me for there number and I will refer them to anyone that needs concrete work done.

Cris  in North York
Cris in North York

Concrete driveway and walkway and patio

I hired modernscape concrete.to do my driveway and backyard paitio stamp concrete.and they did an excellent job.thank you Andrea and staff.and now he will be going to my moms house to do walkway and paito

Peter C in
Peter C in
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Concrete Work

Quality work at a great price. Job was done correctly and looks good. Can do any concrete, jewel stone, stamp concrete and waterproofing. We are happy with the finished product.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Modern Land escaping

Andrea, Sarah and their team are quiet professional people. The entire project was executed well with few followups. I highly recommend them if you need an excellent work with a reasonable cost.
Thanks Team Andrea!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?