MODERNSCAPE CONCRETE AND LANDSCAPING INC

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M2N 3T5
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  MODERNSCAPE CONCRETE AND LANDSCAPING INC

Reviews for MODERNSCAPE CONCRETE AND LANDSCAPING INC

Olivia78 in North York
Olivia78 in North York

Stamp concrete driveway and walkway

I would like to say thank you to Andrea and staff.for making my dream come true.my driveway and walkway look amazing and a lot of my nabers are asking me for there number and I will refer them to anyone that needs concrete work done.

Cris  in North York
Cris in North York

Concrete driveway and walkway and patio

I hired modernscape concrete.to do my driveway and backyard paitio stamp concrete.and they did an excellent job.thank you Andrea and staff.and now he will be going to my moms house to do walkway and paito

Peter C in
Peter C in
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Concrete Work

Quality work at a great price. Job was done correctly and looks good. Can do any concrete, jewel stone, stamp concrete and waterproofing. We are happy with the finished product.

Review has 1 previous version

Modern Land escaping

Andrea, Sarah and their team are quiet professional people. The entire project was executed well with few followups. I highly recommend them if you need an excellent work with a reasonable cost.
Thanks Team Andrea!

Ralph in Woodbridge
Ralph in Woodbridge

Pattern Concrete

Stay away from Andrea, the owner who is unrealiable, unprofessional and irresponsible. We have 2 cracks in the cement which we noticed a week after the work was completed and Andrea has said that he will fix the cracks but after 2 weeks of us calling him at least 10 times per day he does not answer the phone and message reads that "mail box is full". Also stay away from "Decorative Design Concrete" (905 462 2862) who Andrea is 50% owner and this company completed the work at our place.

M. from Toronto
M. from Toronto

Concrete

It was a horrible experience with this company, Modernscape Concrete... Please stay away from Andrea! Don't let him talk you into it. They were unbelievably UNPROFESSIONAL, IRRESPONSIBLE and INEXPERIENCED! You will have a great deal of headaches and frustration if you decide to go with this company. Please don't make the mistake of hiring them for your renovation!

Review has 1 previous version
Aldo from Toronto
Aldo from Toronto

Stamped Concrete

I hired this company, Modernscape. They provided me with excellent services and quality work. I would refer them to everybody. He is very honest and treats the job as if its his own.

chris  from Bolton
chris from Bolton

stamped concrete

Stay away from andrea, he took payment and has never showed up again. They destroyed my property, and for a month now I've been asking when he's going to finish, and he doesn't respond to my texts or phone calls.
Stay away, Don't get tricked like I did. Do not trust andrea.

Chris from Vaughan
Chris from Vaughan

Jewel stone

Please stay far away from this company. I found Andrea's ad on kijiji he came the same day I contacted him and his quote was reasonable until he started the job. He mentioned it should take a few days to complete the project only for it to take all summer. He would'nt show up when he said he would and took days to get a hold of him at times.The work is sloppy and now that the weather is getting cold its falling apart. Looks like I will have to redue my veranda and walkway next year once again.