Statesman Group

bsabre44 in Saint-Quentin
bsabre44 in Saint-Quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

The Cays at Ocotillo

shady builder that false advertises...President of USA is hated by all homeowners...she's ruining Statesman's name
very poor workmanship and horrible quality....advertise as "LUXURY" with apartment quality....uses cheap materials and will not honor warranties.

Yana1954 from Calgary
Yana1954 from Calgary

Don't Buy Here!!

Shoddy finishes and workmanship. Very poor customer service!! A lot of misleading excuses. Condo board is a joke run by the developer. No financials, condo fees jacked up to cover off the costs of fixing all the mistakes. Assisted Living building is their cash cow and that's where they aim their attention.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Condom at the Groves

I feel like everybody in this company is looking out for number one. Never have I dealt with people who love passing their jobs on to others, not answering questions, bullying, dishonest intentions, mocking the home owners behind their backs, encouraging people to break in and lawlessly obtain things from current residents....

Do not buy from them, they will build you a home like this.

Very c.
Very c.

Customer service

Can be improved a lot in project closing matters like legal, sales....

Overall construction is fair. Will I buy another apartment from them. Absolutely NOT.

They don't give you all the inforation thats required to make a informed decision.

To our valued homeowner;

We are certainly disappointed to hear that we could have improved on the level of service you received during the purchase of your new home. While it sounds that you are satisfied with the construction and quality of your home, we are absolutely committed to ensuring that the entire process of the home purchase is extremely positive.

I encourage you to reach out to me directly, and give us an opportunity to address your concerns. I can be reached at (403) 686-8380, or by email at jamie.mcarthur@statesmangroup.com

In your service;

Jamie McArthur
Statesman Group of Companies

justin.yeg
justin.yeg

Walk through and possession of condo

Peter was beyond fantastic in the walk through process. He was so thorough in explaining things and patient. He made me feel very supported in the deficiencies I was pointing out. He acted SO fast on the things that needed follow up. Very impressed with his friendliness and professionalism.

Kerri
Kerri

New condo

The new condo was finished very close to on time and the work looks very good. A few areas to touch up which they have attended to right away. Peter Flynn doing the walk thru was very helpful and informative.

stanley.p.chan
stanley.p.chan

Purchase a condo unit from Statesman Group in Varsity Estate Circles, NW, Calgary, Alberta

Today, June 28, 2016 is the day for me to walk through the suite unit in the newly constructed condominium and took possession. I went through the examination of every item inside the unit with the construction managers. Any items that required remedy and correction were marked, taped, and wrote down on the deficiency lists which will be followed up and set right as I was told by the construction manager. I certainly trust their promises and their workmanship. All personnel including the sales representatives, construction manager, project manager are very friendly and knowledgeable.

jchen
jchen

Groves of Varsity

Everything was good. Found some things to touch up during walk through and was very helpful. Peter did a fantastic job preparing the unit to view and already pointed out some faults that needed addressing.

darlene
darlene

I was so excited to see all the plans come to life

Everything came out the way we thought it would and Tracy from the Design Centre remembered every little detail of our conversations for my condo. It is beautiful. When I went for my walk-through we only had to get a couple of tiny paint touchups done to make my condo perfect. Thank you all so much Statesman.

I believe everything is done to high standards. The windows have screens which I was so happy to see and they block out all sound from Crowchild Trail. That's awesome. I learned how to use my unit from Ian and he was patient and helpful in my walk through. Thank you so much.

na65pankhurst
na65pankhurst

Purchased a condo

Staff was very helpful from picking out colors to materials used high end appliances. Everything anyone needs.

More about Statesman Group

The Statesman Group of Companies is approaching half a century of leading innovative and award winning developments throughout North America. Our slogan, "What a Beautiful Way to Live", is and steadily remains our guiding principle. Manor Villages Add Life to your years and years to your life at elegant senior ...
Looking for Builders pros in Calgary?