Vinyl City Windows And Doors Inc

Vinyl City Windows And Doors Inc

Reviews for Vinyl City Windows And Doors Inc

AngryCheatedCustomer in Mississauga
AngryCheatedCustomer in Mississauga

Worst customer service ever and a complete fraud of a company.

let me give u a background of their deceit and fraudulent behavior.
>> our order and the initial deposit was taken in mid June, after that no communication what so ever. the guy who came to sign the contract told us that he was an ex-fire marshall.
>>> move forward 2 more months and no communication from them. so i called them to ask about my installation date for 3 -4 days, left messages but no response. (we almost thought that we came across a fraud and gave up on the hope to get out windows installed) then on the 5th day someone picked up the phone and said they will inform me the date by the end of the day. which according to their watch is 2 more days.
>>> finally the windows were installed late aug.
>>> been calling them since 2nd week of sep for papers to file the rebate but keeps getting turned down by either they are 2 busy or they will send u by the end of the day. which hasn't so far and its 4th of oct.

so my recommendation to anyone thinking about using the company is RUN AWAY AS FAST AS U CAN. Take ur business to some more professional company with better track record and customer satisfaction scores.
if it was up to me i will give them (-10)/10

Igor Bulatovic from Toronto
Igor Bulatovic from Toronto

Deceit and lack of expertise!

Where do I start? Except signing the contract, which was a breeze, everything else was difficult, unprofessional and plainly horrendous!

I signed the contract by end of April with clear indication to complete the job by early June. Some work was done on time albeit poorly, one window did not fit due to wrong measurements taken by the company, the installer did not know to bring the aluminium caping, the installer broke the window, etc. etc. Every time on the phone or in person in their office, the story becomes long, sad, full of promises and deceit.

Now it is mid-September and I still do not have the job done. April to September.

Ellen in Toronto
Ellen in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows Installation - terrible post sale customer service

We’ve had some post installation issues and the installation manager has not been responsive at all - we've emailed, called and texted but still nothing. Its been almost 2 months since my installation has completed. No one has followed up with me on my issues with the incorrect windows and my rebate still has not been processed. Worst customer service ever. I will definitely not be recommending them to anyone.

Vince in Vaughan
Vince in Vaughan

Door & Windows

The problem has been there over half year, no actions with different reasons. Door & Windows still have defects there without any resolution. Totally more than 30 phone calls, Sometimes said "call you later", sometimes said "will get someone to go to your house", sometimes the person came and said "I didn't know what to fix, I couldn't do anything since I have no right tools". Looking for small court to settle with them instead of endless...

Keith Aitken from Toronto
Keith Aitken from Toronto

Customer is always.......wrong?

The sign of how good a company is, is what they do when something goes wrong. They installed a front door and put in the lock incorrectly and I had to hire a locksmith to make it work. The locksmith told me it had been installed upside down. Before I hired the locksmith I called them several times asking them to come back to remedy this. They refused. The cost of the locksmith was about $90 so I am asking them to reimburse me. If they do I will remove this review, because the other work they did was fine.......but I do not like being made out to be wrong when I need to hire someone to fix what they have done.

orrell770
orrell770
1 review Ajax, ON

Windows

They did an excellent job on fixing the windows, my windows are fixed and I am no longer having problems with them.

leo47838
leo47838

Vinyl Citi Windows and Doors Vaughan

I heve two patio Doors and 10 front windows installed by Vinyl City. installation was done perfectly.
Naw my house has new beautiful eyes.
Thank You Vinyl Citi Windows and Doors for your product.

Thank you Leo for your review.

Lily
Lily

Large windows and patio door replacement

Jack is very knowledgeable and trustworthy agent. He takes care of customer with great care and sincerity. Thank you Jack! The office stuffs are very diligent. The installation team is very skilled... Great Job and Thanks!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business

More about Vinyl City Windows And Doors Inc

Vinyl City is a company that was established with over 20 years of experience of construction and remodeling. *** With its owner and President Richard Legault and his supervisory team of Edward Lezgishvili and Ekaterina Vinokurova consistently bringing their knowledge and expertise into the company’s operations, Vinyl City has become ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?