Vinyl City Windows And Doors Inc

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Vinyl City Windows And Doors Inc

Reviews for Vinyl City Windows And Doors Inc

Vince in Vaughan
Vince in Vaughan

Door & Windows

The problem has been there over half year, no actions with different reasons. Door & Windows still have defects there without any resolution. Totally more than 30 phone calls, Sometimes said "call you later", sometimes said "will get someone to go to your house", sometimes the person came and said "I didn't know what to fix, I couldn't do anything since I have no right tools". Looking for small court to settle with them instead of endless...

Keith Aitken from Toronto
Keith Aitken from Toronto

Customer is always.......wrong?

The sign of how good a company is, is what they do when something goes wrong. They installed a front door and put in the lock incorrectly and I had to hire a locksmith to make it work. The locksmith told me it had been installed upside down. Before I hired the locksmith I called them several times asking them to come back to remedy this. They refused. The cost of the locksmith was about $90 so I am asking them to reimburse me. If they do I will remove this review, because the other work they did was fine.......but I do not like being made out to be wrong when I need to hire someone to fix what they have done.

orrell770
orrell770
1 review Ajax, ON

Windows

They did an excellent job on fixing the windows, my windows are fixed and I am no longer having problems with them.

leo47838
leo47838

Vinyl Citi Windows and Doors Vaughan

I heve two patio Doors and 10 front windows installed by Vinyl City. installation was done perfectly.
Naw my house has new beautiful eyes.
Thank You Vinyl Citi Windows and Doors for your product.

Thank you Leo for your review.

Lily
Lily

Large windows and patio door replacement

Jack is very knowledgeable and trustworthy agent. He takes care of customer with great care and sincerity. Thank you Jack! The office stuffs are very diligent. The installation team is very skilled... Great Job and Thanks!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business

Peter Chen in Markham
Peter Chen in Markham

Window Glass Replacement

Jack Royt is very trustable sales consultant and provided me with the best possible solutions. Anna from head office always followed up my request very well and responded to my questions effectively and promptly.

The installation team led by Igor is very professional and installed all windows within 3 hours.

Overall, I am very satisfied with their service and will highly recommend Vinyl city to anyone who is looking for the new windows or glass replacement.

Thank you very much for your review. It was our pleasure

xuelong.li
xuelong.li

Windows

The windows are made swiftly with good quality. And the price is hard to beat. Staffs are nice to schedule a weekend for me even when it is in a busy windows replacing season. Good work!

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business

More about Vinyl City Windows And Doors Inc

Vinyl City is a company that was established with over 20 years of experience of construction and remodeling. *** With its owner and President Richard Legault and his supervisory team of Edward Lezgishvili and Ekaterina Vinokurova consistently bringing their knowledge and expertise into the company’s operations, Vinyl City has become ...