Bakerview Heating And Cooling Ltd.

#4 Surrey BC V4N 3P2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Surrey  >  Bakerview Heating And Cooling Ltd.

Reviews for Bakerview Heating And Cooling Ltd.

1 review Surrey, BC

Highly recommend this company !

We had an a/c system installed in the summer and are so very pleased with this company. Sean came to give us an estimate and he was truly an expert as he quoted us fair costs. He listened to our needs and did not try to oversell. They are very efficient and know their stuff. The ladies that handle the calls are also a pleasure to deal with. Very pleasant and accurate in their details. I honestly can't say enough good things about this company-very true to their word and I highly recommend them. They are true professionals !

1 review Abbotsford, BC

Installation of a multi split heat pump

I live in a condo and requested to install a heat pump. Sean came to our AGM and explained the system. The vote at the AGM was unanimous due to Sean's excellent explanation. The installation went very well--both Sean and Nick did excellent work. They are professional and prompt. The office staff, Corinna and Brenda are also very professional and helpful. An excellent company and would highly recommend them.

tina konesky from Burnaby
tina konesky from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Boiler repair

We had 3 other heating companies come and incorrectly diagnose our boiler problems. We spent much time and money replacing unneccesary parts on our boiler until we found Bakerview. Sean and Nick provided professional, expert service. They were honest and informative and very fair with their price. They stand behind their service and repairs and Sean promptly returned each of my calls. Without hesitation, I would recommend Bakerview Heating and Cooling.

BRIAN GILHOOLY from Langley
BRIAN GILHOOLY from Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

furnace, heatpump service

I phoned the people who originally installed my furnace & heat pump for my annual service. Nick arrived within the agreed time and did a very satisfactory job to both units.

More about Bakerview Heating And Cooling Ltd.

At Bakerview Heating & Cooling, we treat all our customers with honesty and integrity. We have been proudly serving the HVAC industry for over 25 years and have all the experience needed to serve you and make you comfortable in your home. We listen to what our customers are saying ...