Electricians
Calgary AB T3J 3M1
Electricians
Maven Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Maven Electric Ltd.

Jeff from Calgary
Jeff from Calgary

Hot Tub installation

Gary helped our family with our hot tub installation. He modified the existing wiring within the house and panel and all new wiring running outside. The whole process was quick, clean and right on budget. A pleasure to work with, I'll be using Maven again in the future.

Marty from Calgary
Marty from Calgary

Electrical

reasonable rate! expedient and quality service! I didn`t know what the job would entail and was thus reliant on Gary`s honesty. I was not dissapointed! Gary was very professional, reliable and honest; plus I wasn`t charged an "arm and a leg".

Steve from Calgary
Steve from Calgary

Kitchen Lighting and Laundry Room

I was floored by how quickly the job was done, how efficiently it was done, and how informative and polite the electrician (Gary) was. In our city it is hard to find legit companies that do what they say they will when it comes to construction or repairs, I would call these guys again in a heartbeat! Thank you, Gary! You are outstanding at what you do!

Brian from Calgary
Brian from Calgary

Panel Replacement

Gary helped me decide on a replacement electrical panel for my home and took care of everything from material pickup to install and testing. Absolutely painless to deal with these guys. Fantastic and would recommend to anyone looking for a renovation or any electrical needs.

Andrew from Calgary
Andrew from Calgary

Basement Finishing

We hired Maven to help design our rec room in our basement based on a friends recommendation. They were exceptionally professional and all work was completed on time and on budget. I would highly recommend them for any renovations or additions you may have in mind.

K from Calgary
K from Calgary

Electrical services

Maven Electric Ltd. offers prompt, efficient and reliable service. Pat is friendly yet professional. He helped us rewire our kitchen during renovations and the end result was very well done. We were very pleased with the service

Tara Langlois from Canmore
Tara Langlois from Canmore
1 review Canmore, AB

Installed ceiling fan

Calgary
AB
T3J 3M1

Pat was extremely professional and creative as the new ceiling fan did not have the correct length of post for its existing location and we were able to come up with a solution that still looks attractive and the ceiling fan works beautifully.
Thank you, Pat!

Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?