Birch view Construction

Basement Renovation
Ancaster ON
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Burlington  >  Birch view Construction
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Birch view Construction

1 review Hamilton, ON

We hired Gavin to complete a bathroom in our basement in August 2016. Initially, things seemed to be moving along as normal. Soon though, it became apparent that there were issues. He stopped showing up regularly. Things ground to a halt when he could not access the glass for our shower. He disappeared then. Stopped responding to emails, phone calls, etc. We were left with a partially completed project.
We arranged for another glass company to come in, at our expense. Several months after completion, we were contacted by the Electrical Safety Authority of Ontario, as they had received complaints. This resulted in most of our ceiling and parts of the walls being removed to correct the dangerous electrical work that he had done on the project.

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

The great work done on our floor was very timely and looks really good. We would love to have them back anytime, if we need any more work. They did a fantastic job.

Thank You Paul!

Angela
1 review Brantford, ON

Birchview construction did a kitchen and bathroom renovation for me. I found them very reasonably priced. Both Gavin and Jeff were pleasant, knowledgeable and easy to get along with. I'm very happy with my updates, and am in love with my new flooring. The project took longer than anticipated; however, they made up for this in other ways. Would certainly recommend them.

Laura in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Having never done a Reno before I was nervous about the process. Birchview construction made it easy and stress free. Working with little advance notice and tight timelines, the team at Birchview construction did a complete gut and Reno of my master bathroom. I found them to be hardworking, conscientious, and knowledgeable. There were no surprises and the project was completed as planned and within budget. The end result was a beautiful new master bath. I would highly recommend the company and will be contacting them again for work in the future.

More about Birch view Construction

Birchview Construction offers complete home renovations, such as, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, and additions. We have over 15 years experience in the industry, with nothing but skilled tradesman on our team. We also offer design assistance for your renovation.