T & C Duct Cleaning

378 Rustic Road Toronto ON M6L 1W7
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Toronto  >  T & C Duct Cleaning

Review for T & C Duct Cleaning

Patricia from Toronto

Tony was recommended to me by my neighbour. He was courteous on the phone and was available to clean our ducts the week that I called. He arrived on time and set up quickly. I was happy that I could remain in the house with my two children while the work was done. After the ducts were cleaned it looked as though he hadn't been here! There was no mess left behind. The service was less than $200, but I had Tony also clean our dryer exhaust duct and replace a couple of filters. I would definitely use T and C again.