Nova Bath Ltd

595 Speers Road Oakville ON L6K 2G4

Reviews for Nova Bath Ltd

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Ensuite bath reno

Although the work went slow we are very pleased with the workmanship and dependability . Work was finished as quoted. This was a condo reno and everyone worked together smoothly.

ADDIE
ADDIE

BATHROOM RENOVATION

When I entered into a Contract with Tapworks part of the Agreement was that the work would have to be completed as quickly as possible as I am self-employed. The Owner kept his word in every way. A tradesman was on the job everyday. He worked independently and quickly. Any questions that I had were explained to me. The tile work is absolutely stunning.
The made to measure glass enclosure for the shower has actually resulted in the bathroom feeling larger. The end result was a beautiful bathroom renovation that has been admired by Family, Clients and Friends. I would not hesitate to recommend Tapworks. Their workmanship is top notch. Thank you again for an excellent job.

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Converted ensuite bathtub into a shower area only

We hired Tapworks for a bathroom renovation in our previous house, in 2012. We were very satisfied with that job and so we hired them again this year (2017) for doing some work in our new house. The job was to remove our ensuite bathtub and convert the space into a basic 60 x 36 shower area. This involved a new shower base, new wall tiles, new sliding glass doors, and new fixtures. There were some minor surprises along the way but I think that can be expected in most cases. The important thing is how the contractor deals with these inevitable hiccups. Tapworks performed very well in this regard, always being willing to cooperate with the customer and work around problems to ensure things turn out well.

I was always able to effectively communicate with the persons doing the work, and with the support staff in the store. That’s a very important element to ensure satisfaction with the completed reno.

Quality of materials and workmanship was great. We were very pleased with how things turned out - the new shower looks super. We would certainly hire Tapworks again for any future bathroom renovation work.

LH from Burlington in Burlington
LH from Burlington in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Ensuite and Main Bathroom Renovation

I was introduced to Tapworks via the bathroom renovation they did for my parents which was a job very well done.
My job started on time, the workmen appeared when they said they would, they were very professional, excellent workmanship and most important to me, clean and took great care to ensure all surfaces were adequately covered and protected. Andy was very helpful; responded to my questions and changes in a timely fashion.
The pricing for both the labour and materials was reasonable and other than the changes I asked for was pretty much on budget!
The total job was completed on time and the results are beautiful!
I definitely would recommend Tapworks and would use them again.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Two ensuite bathrooms

Project started right on time, the day they said they would be there. They took great care to cover all the floors leading upstairs for the entire duration of the project. Workers were friendly and professional, excellent workmanship. They were here every day on time. Andy gave us a very reasonable estimate (we had a number of far more expensive quotes). We purchased all of the fixtures, tub, tiles etc. from Tapworks at great prices. Andy always called us back right away with answers to any questions. So happy we went with Tapworks instead of some contractor with a pickup truck and a cell phone. Excellent experience, would recommend without hesitation.

Sawinder in Oakville
Sawinder in Oakville

Full tiling of kitchen , front foyer and mud room. Complete makeover of powder room.

This company has to be one of the best contracting firm I worked with for my renovation. Andy (the owner) was extremely helpful and very patient in explaining everything to us. Their team completely redesigned our powder room with very modern ideas and top quality products at a reasonable cost.
They took compete care to ensure that the house was cleaned after the work. The workmanship was top notch just like Andy's service. The best part was that Andy is very knowledgable in this area and has new and creative ideas. Their team takes out the time and provide honest opinions to make sure that their customers have complete understanding of the whole process.
My wife and I have recommended Tapworks to our friends and family. We will always use them for our future projects.

Sam from Brampton
Sam from Brampton

Washroom Reno

We used Tapworks to do our Ensuite and Main bathrooms. We are quite happy with their work. Andy's great ideas changed the whole look of our Ensuite. The concept of channel drain with a shower bench and the heated flooring was just awesome. We would highly recommend Tapworks and their crews to our friends and relatives. The reno was also done under our budget.

nick from Mississauga
nick from Mississauga

WASHROOMS & LAUNDRY

We just completed four bathrooms and a laundry in our home and bought all the fixtures from Tapworks. We shopped around many places in Mississauga and Oakville and found the best pricing at Tapworks. Not only the pricing, we found that people at Tapworks were very professional and knowledgeable. Compared to many other big plumbing stores, their customer services is great. We strongly recommend them to every one!!

MA from Oakville
MA from Oakville

Bathroom Reno

We used Tapworks Oakville as the supplier for most of our materials for our bathroom Reno. It was a terrible experience. We had a number of issues and the salespeople and owner did not care. They didn't apologize for anything and just wanted to pass the blame. It was a very frustrating experience and we will never go there again. Our bathroom renovation ended up being about 4 weeks behind schedule and about $1200 over budget due to problems generated by Tapworks. We highly recommend against going to Tapworks.