Kbk Studios Inc.

Interior Design
1 Yonge St, unit 1801 Toronto ON M5E 1W7
Interior Design
Kbk Studios Inc.

Reviews for Kbk Studios Inc.

May in Toronto
May in Toronto

Custom Home Design

During 2018-2019, Kyle and his team in KBK Studios Inc. completed and provided services in the design of my custom residential home in Toronto, Ontario. During the entire process KBK Studios Inc. provided excellent service and showed patience through the consistent and professional responses about the required design changes. They also displayed their thorough understanding and knowledge by providing a variety of different options and detailed explanations about possible changes in the different designs. The team also supported me in obtaining the necessary permits, which were acquired without issue. All in all, I would recommend using KBK Studios, and would not hesitate to work with Kyle and the KBK Studios Inc. team again in the future.

Hi May, Crystal,
Thank you so very much for your review,
We are pleased that all our team members of Engineers, Designers, and Administrators provided desired level of service.
And will make sure to continue supporting you during construction phase.

Sincerely,

Multiplex upgrades

Kyle and his team at KBK Studios helped me with an addition on a 4-plex, converting a studio to a 2-bed unit. They were very responsive and effective in designing the layouts, going to Committee of Adjustment and working with the City to get the permits approved as soon as possible. I highly recommend Kyle and his team for any building projects and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Hi,
Thank you very much for the kind words James.
It was a team effort, and it was and will continue to be a pleasure working with you on the 2 projects.
Please remember, we will be by your side during construction, and you or the contractor are welcome to reach out if you need anything.

Sincerely

KBK Studios Team

Custom home design and permits

As a General contractor and Exterior stucco specialist I hired Kyle at KBK Studios to design and obtain permits for my custom home in North York, I could not be more pleased with his sevice, he is professional, kind and knowledgeable when it comes to dealing with the city. Thank you Kyle, looking forward to working with you again Ive attached the picture of the completed custom home . Thank you!

Hi Ty,
I am glad the house came out nicely, it is a team effort really, all team members worked hard on your project.

All the best

Diana M.
Diana M.

Kitchen extension, basement extension and internal chimney removal.

I have recently done a project with KBK Studios. What started out as a simple job, ended up being held up by the city and heritage as my house is rated. The project took months longer than expected and they kept asking for more detailed drawings which should have not been necessary by the city but KBK studios kept on top of the city at every point and continued to work with them to get them what they needed to give my project the approvals necessary to continue the work. We are very pleased with the level of service we received and would highly recommend them.

elisey
elisey

Permit for Main floor renovation

We used KBK Studio and specifically Kyle for our permit for a kitchen and main floor renovation. His knowledge professionalism and communication skills were excellent. Any email questions were answered within a few hours usually if not less.
I highly recommend this company and Kyle to anyone requiring such a service.

Thank you very much Elise, we truly appreciate your review, and you can count on any help during construction if any is needed.

Paul in Uxbridge
Paul in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Design century home addition incl. family room, laundry and bathrooms

We are so pleased with the team at KBK Studios. The communication was outstanding and the efficiency and time management was very professional. We needed help getting engineered and architectural drawings and permits for our century home. Every aspect of this process and communication was great. I would use KBK Studios again or recommend them to others

Dear Lori and Paul,
it is an absolute pleasure to work with you.
Thank you very much.
We are here to help!
All the best,

Kyle K

Matt Paananen from Toronto
Matt Paananen from Toronto

3rd Floor Addition with Committee of Adjustment Approval Needed

KBK was easy to deal with throughout the entire permit/approval process. From completing our architectural drawings to representing us at the Committee of Adjustment they were professional, reliable and made the whole experience stress free. We now have all our permits and are ready to start our project! I will definitely use them again and have referred them to friends and family.

Thank you so very much, Matt; for this beautiful review and for supporting our business.
It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Emon in Toronto
Emon in Toronto

Design a new house

Needed someone to take over our old problematic design based on what we couldn't get the necessary permit. Kyle's name was suggested to me, met him, described my situation and he understood that and now got my permit because of his help. I couldn't be happier.

Thank you Emon for the nice review.
It was a joy working with you and your family on the house layouts, and I am very happy with the result.
My team and I will continue to work with you throughout the construction stage.

We are here to help!

Mark C in Toronto
Mark C in Toronto

Full scale reno/addition

I’ve just completed a large scale high end renovation/addition in Toronto. Kyle and the KBK Studios team are true professionals with a passion for what they do, definitely an absolute pleasure to work... especially with some of the less enthusiastic “professionals” one deals with on a project of this magnitude. I would gladly recommend Kyle and his team to anyone looking to have the job done right. Thank you Kyle and thank you to the KBK team.

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
We have worked together on many projects, and I appreciate your business always,

Always here to help, and at your service,

Kyle

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Structural drawings and permits

KBK studios really helped me out! We needed some structural changes done fast so we could move into our new home. KBK studios acted immediately to engineer the changes and produce the drawings for the City permits. They were able to liaison with the City to expedite the permit process so we could proceed with the renovations to our new home. Thanks Kyle!!!

Hi Nichole,
Thank you so much for the appreciated review,
It was a bit of a challenge to finish the work in 2 days, but we totally understand how important this is for you.
We are also thankful to the Building Department Staff for expediting the review and finishing it in 1 day.

More about Kbk Studios Inc.

Building Permit Services, Architectural, engineering services, and Project Planning Presidential Permits - custom house design, home additions, renovations, Commercial Permits: Restaurants, Offices, Retail stores, Daycares Planning: Committee of adjustment and minor variance applications, Rezoning (Zoning Bylaw amendment), Site plan alteration applications, and subdivision planning. *** We can assist you in ...
Looking for Interior Design pros in Markham?