KBK Studios Inc.

Interior Design
1180 Stellar Dr., 2 NEWMARKET ON L3Y 7B9
Interior Design
KBK Studios Inc.

Reviews for KBK Studios Inc.

Diana M.
Diana M.

Kitchen extension, basement extension and internal chimney removal.

I have recently done a project with KBK Studios. What started out as a simple job, ended up being held up by the city and heritage as my house is rated. The project took months longer than expected and they kept asking for more detailed drawings which should have not been necessary by the city but KBK studios kept on top of the city at every point and continued to work with them to get them what they needed to give my project the approvals necessary to continue the work. We are very pleased with the level of service we received and would highly recommend them.

elisey
elisey

Permit for Main floor renovation

We used KBK Studio and specifically Kyle for our permit for a kitchen and main floor renovation. His knowledge professionalism and communication skills were excellent. Any email questions were answered within a few hours usually if not less.
I highly recommend this company and Kyle to anyone requiring such a service.

Thank you very much Elise, we truly appreciate your review, and you can count on any help during construction if any is needed.

Paul in Uxbridge
Paul in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Design century home addition incl. family room, laundry and bathrooms

We are so pleased with the team at KBK Studios. The communication was outstanding and the efficiency and time management was very professional. We needed help getting engineered and architectural drawings and permits for our century home. Every aspect of this process and communication was great. I would use KBK Studios again or recommend them to others

Dear Lori and Paul,
it is an absolute pleasure to work with you.
Thank you very much.
We are here to help!
All the best,

Kyle K

Matt Paananen from Toronto
Matt Paananen from Toronto

3rd Floor Addition with Committee of Adjustment Approval Needed

KBK was easy to deal with throughout the entire permit/approval process. From completing our architectural drawings to representing us at the Committee of Adjustment they were professional, reliable and made the whole experience stress free. We now have all our permits and are ready to start our project! I will definitely use them again and have referred them to friends and family.

Thank you so very much, Matt; for this beautiful review and for supporting our business.
It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Emon in Toronto
Emon in Toronto

Design a new house

Needed someone to take over our old problematic design based on what we couldn't get the necessary permit. Kyle's name was suggested to me, met him, described my situation and he understood that and now got my permit because of his help. I couldn't be happier.

Thank you Emon for the nice review.
It was a joy working with you and your family on the house layouts, and I am very happy with the result.
My team and I will continue to work with you throughout the construction stage.

We are here to help!

Mark C in Toronto
Mark C in Toronto

Full scale reno/addition

I’ve just completed a large scale high end renovation/addition in Toronto. Kyle and the KBK Studios team are true professionals with a passion for what they do, definitely an absolute pleasure to work... especially with some of the less enthusiastic “professionals” one deals with on a project of this magnitude. I would gladly recommend Kyle and his team to anyone looking to have the job done right. Thank you Kyle and thank you to the KBK team.

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
We have worked together on many projects, and I appreciate your business always,

Always here to help, and at your service,

Kyle

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Structural drawings and permits

KBK studios really helped me out! We needed some structural changes done fast so we could move into our new home. KBK studios acted immediately to engineer the changes and produce the drawings for the City permits. They were able to liaison with the City to expedite the permit process so we could proceed with the renovations to our new home. Thanks Kyle!!!

Hi Nichole,
Thank you so much for the appreciated review,
It was a bit of a challenge to finish the work in 2 days, but we totally understand how important this is for you.
We are also thankful to the Building Department Staff for expediting the review and finishing it in 1 day.

Alin in Vaughan
Alin in Vaughan
1 review , ON

New elevator installed in existing building

We contracted KBK Studios to assist with architectural services, needed to obtain the construction permit for a new elevator / elevator shaft installation.
Kyle provided excellent service. Very professional, responsive and acting quickly. We are very pleased.

Thank you Alin! We really appreciate it.
The review by the City staff took some time as it had to be reviewed by Zoning, Architectural, Structural Engineering, and Mechanical.
But all went as planned eventually, and we are as glad as you are that the permit was issued to start construction.

Claudia L in Mississauga
Claudia L in Mississauga

House additions

KBK is a great company to work with. Kyle is very professional and helpful (he responded to all my questions and concerns), and managed all the bldg. permit process for us.
Their fee is very reasonable considering all the work they did (floor plans, elevations, HVAC design, structural).
Definitely recommended.

Thank you for the awesome review Claudia,
Keep us involved during construction, happy to help!

Martin  and Renu Jagirdar in Mississauga
Martin and Renu Jagirdar in Mississauga

Permit to demo and build New House

Our company is called Luxury Holmes we gave our personal designs to build our home, To Kyle our Architect he has done an amazing job to make it happen, He is a wonderful person to work with extremely calm & very professional. I would definitely recommend his company to others.

Dear Martin and Renu, thank you so very much!
I look forward to assisting you during the construction.

More about KBK Studios Inc.

Building Permit Services, Architectural, engineering services, and Project Planning Presidential Permits - custom house design, home additions, renovations, Commercial Permits: Restaurants, Offices, Retail stores, Daycares Planning: Committee of adjustment and minor variance applications, Rezoning (Zoning Bylaw amendment), Site plan alteration applications, and subdivision planning. *** We can assist you in ...
Looking for Interior Design pros in Markham?