HomeStars  >  Electricians in St. Albert  >  Fused Power Systems Ltd.

Reviews for Fused Power Systems Ltd.

3 reviews Edmonton, AB

I really liked how Mike explained all my options as I had never done a kitchen reno before. He also was prompt with his services and very neat. I have really great lighting in my 9 foot ceilings and actually get positive comment about it from visitors.

I am happy we now have more elegant lighting in the two upstairs bathrooms, though after a few months it is a bit dimmer than I thought it would be. All it really needs is a stronger bulb which I can follow up on.

Lastly Mike went out of his way to supply us a tall ladder to fix a living room fan that had an expired bulb. He was generous and helpful all round. I ended up recommending him to my son who just bought his first house and needed electrical work done in an attic area involving both a fan and lights. It was all a great success.

If you are open to learning Mike is your man!!

Hello Private user is was a pleasure working with you. Hope you enjoy the new kitchen for years to come. Thank you for the kind review

Best Regards

Naz
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had a couple of smoke dectectors that needed replacing. They were both malfunctioning and they were able to take care of it the next day. Mike also was kind enough to walk us through the steps to temporarily shut off the sensor alarms.

Hi Naz thank you for the kind review . We strive to help where we can glad we could help you disable the alarms so you could sleep through the night.

Veronica
1 review Edmonton, AB

Mike was very friendly and efficient. He explained what happened and showed what the problem was. He stayed to ensure that the problem was fixed and that I finally had hot water.

Hi Veronica ,

I'm very happy that I could help you in a timely manner. Hot water is a luxury we can't live without. Thank you for the kind review.

Saadiq
1 review Edmonton, AB

A few months ago we had some smoke coming out of the light switch. We called Fused Power and they were able to come out the next day. They asked for quite a bit of information in advance so that they wouldn't charge extra time. Mike brought all of that parts he needed when he came and was very thorough. He took the time to answer all of our questions, told us additional things we would need to do (unrelated to the electrical), and completed all of the work we asked him to do. Overall he did a great job. We'll be calling Fused Power if we need anything else.

Hello Saadiq

We strive to offer competitive prices and in this economic slump we are happy to help our fellow Albertan's out any way we can. In this information age there is no reason why we cant use the technology before us to save our clients some change. Happy to help and it was great talking with you about all the various topics, made for a good day. Thank you for your business.

Kind regards,

gman0906
1 review Edmonton, AB

The electrical plugs needed to be connected in basement simple job and was done quickly and appreciated

George we are happy that we could connect the circuit for you with no further wiring. It definitely does not always turn out this way we will take the win. Good luck with basement and enjoy.

Franca in Saint Albert
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Mike and his partner Doug were fantastic! All the electrical was done professionally and on time. I strongly reccamend this company for a big or small job. No matter how complex the job was, it was done!!

Franca it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you and Marlene. Doug enjoyed your company through the work day. We thank you for your business and look forward to helping you with your future renos.

dmarkiwsky
1 review Edmonton, AB

Work was done quickly, plus a walk through for some estimates on other jobs. Mike is friendly and informative. Will definitely be contacting him for any work in the future.

Hi David we were glad to be able to help you with your kitchen issues. Looking forward to discussing future projects on your list. Enjoy

eric
1 review Saint Albert, AB

All well done with expert advice as to the operation of all features of the installed items.

Hi Eric,

It was an absolute pleasure working on your renovation. Im thrilled we could supply you with a new Vac Systems to go with all the other bells and whistles. Good Luck and enjoy.

Darren Y.
1 review Edmonton, AB

I hired Mike to inspect the electrical system in house to make sure that it is safe for the tenants, and during the serice he replaced a breaker on electrical panel and corrected an outlet that wasn't working.

Hi Darren, tenant safety is a situation that is often overlooked. We are happy we could give you some peace of mind and correct any issues that may have become serious. Thank you for your patronage.

More about Fused Power Systems Ltd.

Welcome! At Fused Power Systems Ltd. , our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream project, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/ build company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all ...