Formerly Contemporary Natural Stone
620 36 ave ne Calgary AB T2E 2L7

Reviews for Contemporary Surfaces

ken
ken

Kitchen and bathroom counter tops

Excellent high quality job and service would use again very profesional and friendly and very happy with the work that was done

Thanks Ken for the feedback. It was a pleasure working on this project and were glad that that you are as happy as we were!

K.
K.

major kitchen renovation just the counter top

the two installers both showed up on time were very neat and tidy . fixed up a couple of flaws in the granite and cleaned up after themselves

Was a pleasure working with you.

Jk
Jk

Granite counters kitchen, mantle, vanity

403-618-4022
620 36 ave ne
Calgary
AB
T2E 2L7

Wilson is a pleasure to communicate with and he set up times for the granite to be viewed, prior to cutting, in his studio. His two staff members were friendly.
The granite was installed beautifully and the edges are pristine. Would work with Wilson and his company in future.

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your renovation. It has been a pleasure working with you guys!

Douglas
Douglas

Kitchen countertop installation

I had called them about cutting and installing quartz countertops that I had sourced on my own.
Will responded to my query quickly and did his best to get everything set up and done as quickly as possible. The price was great too!!

They finished the countertops sooner than they originally estimated and I am so happy with the end product.
The installers were great. Very friendly and made sure I knew why they were doing what they were doing and made sure I knew how to properly take care of my new countertops.

Great company! Would recommend them in a heartbeat!!

Thank you Douglas for letting us be apart of your renovation. It was a pleasure working with you!

Alicia.hale
Alicia.hale
1 review Okotoks, AB

Kitchen

Contemporary Natural Stone did an amazing job on our granite they were very flexible with changes made and it looks amazing. Also the prices offered were very reasonable. Thank you will tell friends to use your services in the future.

It has been a pleasure working with you! Thanks again for everything

k_lloyd
k_lloyd

Quartz countertops

These guys were excellent from start to finish , product was delivered and installed with in 2 weeks just like they said very much professionals , highly recommended and will tell mine for sure
Cheers

Thank you for letting us be apart of your transformation

Dan
Dan

Kitchen reno

Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that I couldn't be happier with the whole process of buying my new counters from you. You were very easy to deal with, you always did what you said you were going to do, the installation was clearly professional as were the guys that were helping you. The end result is absolutely gorgeous. I've had a few stumbles during this reno so far but you guys were spot on, so thank you! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone.

Dan. It was a pleasure. Thanks again for using us!

Angry customer  in Calgary
Angry customer in Calgary

Kitchen counter tops

I would never recommend them to anyone!! I had them do my kitchen counter tops and they “notched” in the stove as it wouldn’t slide all the way back. Did it without asking and now that I have a new stove with big notches at each edge of the counter that looks awful!!
I’ve gone in there personally, left messages and they don’t care to fix the problem and won’t get back to me.

We are terribly sorry for taking so long to address the issue.

Thanks for your patience

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen counters and island

The granite in our kitchen looks better than we could have imagined! Great service by both Will during the planning phase and his crew during installation. This part of our renovation alone has increased our property value exponentially!

Thank you for letting us be apart of your renovation. It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Red Deer, AB

Quartz countertop

Beautiful product, fast and efficient service, great to deal with. Installation went well, everything fit perfectly. I am totally satisfied with a job well done and will recommend Contemporary Natural Stones to others

It was a pleasure, I'm glad you are happy with our work. The final project looks amazing! Enjoy your new beautiful kitchen.

More about Contemporary Surfaces

Granite, Quartz, MarbleContemporary Natural Stones
About Contemporary Natural Stones
About Us
Contemporary Natural Stone is a family based granite company located in Calgary, Alberta. It was co-founded by Wilson Trinh and Lap Chi Duong in 2011, later joined by full time shop partner Leigh Lyons, after welcoming her and Wilsons first child.

The company’s success has been driven by Wilson’s customer service and attention to detail, as well as his desire to help make the customers dreams a reality. He is fully involved from start to finish and takes great pride in his work.

Leigh has been an excellent addition to the team, by leveraging her previous experiences with customer service. It is truly a passion of hers to ensure that the customers have a fun, no-hassle, and easy experience. She also has a fantastic eye for design, which is essential when helping customers transform their space; making the decision process a breeze.

Focusing on new innovations and trends, the owners maintain close relationships with the biggest stone suppliers in Calgary. Which allows Contemporary Natural Stone to offer full service fabrication and installs for the best possible prices. Working with quality materials such as Granite, Quartz and Marble.