Renova Tile Design & Renovation

Tile & Stone Contractors
Vaughan ON L4H 0A3
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Vaughan  >  Renova Tile Design & Renovation

Reviews for Renova Tile Design & Renovation

zara from Toronto
zara from Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen backsplash

I would highly recommend Renova tile for all your tiling needs. Luiz arrived on time and fully equipped. He ensured he covered my hardwood floors with protective clothing and did an amazing job on my kitchen backsplash in one day!! He is also very reasonably priced and trustworthy. Very neat job, left my house clean as it was when he came.

Katie from Vaughan
Katie from Vaughan

Backsplash Installation

I highly recommend Luiz at Renova Tile Design & Renovation. My husband and I hired Luiz to install the backsplash in our kitchen. Luiz was very professional and took the time to ensure that the job was done right. Luiz provided great advice on where to get the best priced tiles and his service was very well priced as well. Luiz completed the job in a very efficient manner and we are very satisfied with the end result. Thank you Luiz!