Burlington ON L7T 3Z1

Reviews for Chris's Roofing

Cecilia from Mississauga
Cecilia from Mississauga

shed' s roof

Chris did my shed's roof. I was very impressed with the work quality, very reliable and clean service. The price was right too. I do recommend his service . Thank you Chris and Paola.

You are very welcome, Cecilia!
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We strive to provide our customers with excellent servie and high quality labour & materials.
As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.
Sincerely,

Paul from Burlington
Paul from Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

shingle replacemrnt

Totally impressed with the work performed. Neat, clean & professional & at a great price compared to others. He is currently doing my son-in-law's home as well as some neighbours. I would recommend Chis to anyone, anytime.

You are mostly welcome, Paul!
It is with great pleasure that we received your referrals. We cannot thank you enough for your trust and confidence in our services.
We strive to exceed customers's expectations and your referrals are a true indicator that we are meeting our goals.
All the best to you and your family!