HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Toronto  >  Bin Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bin Solutions

Pamela in Rosedale

My husband and I hired them. They showed up on time and took the time to install the bin only after they dug a little and leveled the spot in our backyard first so the bin would be straight. They were considerate, great to work with and did a great job. The raccoons have been thwarted for the foreseeable future. I think the bin will outlive us, it is so well-constructed. It was a great investment.

Job Price

Great to hear you are happy with your Bin Solutions units. The raccoons stand no chance.
Thank you for your review.

Laurie in GTA

Wanted a solid wood storage shed, that also looked great. Bin Solutions was able to provide me exactly what I wanted and the service was great. It was delivered and installed exactly as they said. Would definitely (and have) recommend to friends.

Job Price

Thank you Laurie. We are thankful for the kind words and hope we can serve you again in the future.

Rodolfo in North York

I needed a solution to cover my Bins, and a shed for my backyard. After looking for different alternatieves I found Bin Solutions. They were great, great service. They were fast an efficient. Thank you for your help Isaac and Zion you were great!!!!