HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Toronto  >  Bin Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bin Solutions

Dan Dervaitis in Toronto

The design and quality of work were exceptional, and Mike was great to deal with. Mike and his crew worked fast and kept the site clean while they were there. I would recommend Best Fence to anyone.

NatashaLB in Toronto

Our front deck was falling apart and we needed a new one. We also need more storage in our backyard to separate bikes, etc from garden equipment. We contracted with Bin Solutions through Zion for a new shed and deck. Zion was friendly and professional. Willing to come out late in the evening to discuss our project when it was convenient for us (and not always him). Really appreciated his willingness to work with our schedules not to mention he is always smiling and pleasant to chat with.

As the project commenced our front deck project was not without some unexpected structural issues (the fault of the previous deck construction) but Zion managed the project and completed it within our budget nonetheless. Essentially some of our rotting support beams ran into our house structure and could not be removed. This resulted in placing a new support structure around the old and enlarging the size of the deck as a result.

The deck is stunning and was built with great attention to detail - we've had several neighbours come over and comment with "deck envy"!

The shed is fabulous - so fabulous we decided to tear down our other shed and purchase another from Zion (so bin solutions installed two sheds for us). The door entry design which allows you access to everything in the shed easily is magnificent.

Zion phoned and/or visited the job site regularly to ensure everything was done properly and visited upon completion to verify all the work.

The carpenters and shed installers cleaned up after themselves EVERY day and the job site was clean for the entire time we were under construction.

We're very happy with results and have attached some pictures to this review.

Don vickerman in Toronto

these guys are great, great products, great service, 2 thumbs up. there service is unbelievable, they make you one hundred percent satisfied. My bin keeps all my garabage in one spot, no rodents or racoon's are breaking into this storage, futhermore it looks great, thanks guys

Lindsay R in Toronto

We ordered a custom bike shed and a second shed for our garbage and gardening gear. We needed a shed for 5 bikes, plus scooters, etc! The sheds are attractive and very functional but it is the service that has really impressed me. We chose BinSolutions since they had actually cheerfully come to repair a neighbour's shed was damaged by a snow plow. BinSolutions have been outstanding in assisting up re-level our sheds as the driveway buckled (several times without complaint!) and repairing it when I hit it with the car. These guys have really gone the extra mile and I would recommend them to anyone.

FG in Toronto

I hired Zion of BinSolutions to build my new deck last September. Not only did he like the design but the finished result was superb! I get compliments continuously on how well built the cedar deck is. I would recommend him in a heartbeat for anyone who wants this high quality product. Many people I have recommended have used Zion for storage solutions. They have been very pleased with the result. Both practical & aesthetic they keep the RACCOONS OUT! Keep up the good work Zion!

Job Price

Thank you Faith for your good review.
I am looking forward to working with you in the future.
Thank you for your business.

Jordan in Humewood
1 review York, ON

We purchased our first Bin Solutions storage bin about four years ago and loved it. we were having the worst time with our neighborhood raccoons feasting on our nightly scraps, they are good scraps i admit, but being a chef I really HATED cleaning up after them. Im not even a fan of cleaning up after my own kids, so raccoons wasnt happening. as soon as we purchased the Bin Solutions bin our "friends" stopped coming by for food becuase they knew they couldnt get in to the green bin any more.

We have just purchased our second bin and couldnt be happier. When Zion, the owner of Bin Solutions, came by to check on the installation he noticed that the lock was not installed correctly and assured me that when I get home from work the following day, it would be fixed. I really didnt expect it done, but i was pleasantly surprised...He is a man of his word, the lock was fixed.

i would reccommend Bin Solutions for every service they provide, if only every vendor treated their customers this way...if only.

Jordan

Job Price

Thank you Jordan for your positive review.
It's a great feeling to know that our products can solve so many issues like raccoons, overflowing garbage and clutter.

Andrew Rosedale

Binsolutions installed a backyard shed for me in late 2009. It was to store garden equipemnt and bikes. The company did a great job and completed the work on time and without leaving a mess. I'm very pleased with the shed and would definitely recommend their work.

James in Yorkville

I had an existing plastic storage unit which didn't suit the house or the neighbourhood. BinSolution gave me lots of honest options to suit & increase my storage needs. Once I we decided on the exact needs the istallation was fast, easy & professional. The new storage bin meets my needs, looks great & smells good too.

Job Price

Thank you James for your review.
"looks great & smells good too." how true is that! It's been great working with you and solving your secific issues.
We look forward to working with you in the future.
All the best.

Pamela in Rosedale

My husband and I hired them. They showed up on time and took the time to install the bin only after they dug a little and leveled the spot in our backyard first so the bin would be straight. They were considerate, great to work with and did a great job. The raccoons have been thwarted for the foreseeable future. I think the bin will outlive us, it is so well-constructed. It was a great investment.

Job Price

Great to hear you are happy with your Bin Solutions units. The raccoons stand no chance.
Thank you for your review.

Laurie in GTA

Wanted a solid wood storage shed, that also looked great. Bin Solutions was able to provide me exactly what I wanted and the service was great. It was delivered and installed exactly as they said. Would definitely (and have) recommend to friends.

Job Price

Thank you Laurie. We are thankful for the kind words and hope we can serve you again in the future.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.