Bin Solutions

Zion Shraiter [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Toronto  >  Bin Solutions

Reviews for Bin Solutions

Pamela in Rosedale

My husband and I hired them. They showed up on time and took the time to install the bin only after they dug a little and leveled the spot in our backyard first so the bin would be straight. They were considerate, great to work with and did a great job. The raccoons have been thwarted for the foreseeable future. I think the bin will outlive us, it is so well-constructed. It was a great investment.

Job Price

Great to hear you are happy with your Bin Solutions units. The raccoons stand no chance.
Thank you for your review.

Laurie in GTA

Wanted a solid wood storage shed, that also looked great. Bin Solutions was able to provide me exactly what I wanted and the service was great. It was delivered and installed exactly as they said. Would definitely (and have) recommend to friends.

Job Price

Thank you Laurie. We are thankful for the kind words and hope we can serve you again in the future.

Rodolfo in North York

I needed a solution to cover my Bins, and a shed for my backyard. After looking for different alternatieves I found Bin Solutions. They were great, great service. They were fast an efficient. Thank you for your help Isaac and Zion you were great!!!!

Job Price

Thank you Rodolfo for your review. it's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to serving your needs in the future.

Scott in Davisville

Bin Solutions was very professional, courteous and efficient in building and installing the bin / shed for our backyard. I have no hesitation in using them again, if required, or in recommending them to others.

Job Price

Thank you for your great review. It is our mission to provide you with the best quality of service and products. We're happy you're happy.

Jorge in the Humber Valley
1 review York, ON

The Raccoons in our neighbourhood are like ninjas. No matter how securely you lock up your bins, they will come and bring chaos to your order.

Enter Bin Solutions.

Their solid sheds are both stylish and secure. They came by, assembled, and were gone in less than 45 minutes. Absolutely fantastic.

It looks great in my yard and fits very well in the space that we have.

Thanks folks!

Job Price

What a great customer to work with. thank you for your review. we look forward to serving you again in the future.

the Cummings in Toronto

I have used Bin Solutions several times, and each time I have been 100 percent happy. The storage bins are well-made and beautiful. They were built quickly and by polite men. This is an honest, well-run company.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the king words. We do our best to be the best.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.