Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions
416-849-2467
Toronto
M6G 2E5

We had Zion and his team install our bins 5 years ago and they have been great! With normal wear and tear the bolts became bent. A quick email to Zion with some photos and his team was by very quickly to fix our bin - we got new bolts and a new latch. Zion’s customer service is top notch!

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Storage Shed

Great company. Very positive experience. They were easy to work with, reliable, and flexible with us as our timing changed a couple of times.

Their products are certainly not cheap but our storage shed is beautiful, cedar, and we're confident it will last a long time.

The installer arrived on time and was very friendly and professional. Installation (including putting down a surface pad) took 8 hours.

YK in Old Toronto
YK in Old Toronto

Delivered Exactly as Promised

I had a smaller existing Bin Solution that has lasted 10+ years. I wanted to upgrade to a new larger solution. Zion was very timely and professional and the installer (Kal) did a great job. Overall, these guys delivered on time with no surprises. We paid a premium to ready built offerings from big box stores, but it was well worth it - bin looks great and I'm sure will last longer. No hesitation recommending Bin Solutions.

Audrey Loeb in Old Toronto
Audrey Loeb in Old Toronto

Storage shed for backyard

The shed is large, well partitioned inside and looks great. It was delivered and installed when needed. It needed a minor adjustment which was looked after immediately. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much Audrey for your order and time.

toronto customer in Old Toronto
toronto customer in Old Toronto

Repeat customer

I have purchases several bins for various properties from bin solutions and they are a great product and great service. I have recommended them to friends many times. Always a happy customer.

Thanks

hello in Old Toronto
hello in Old Toronto

Great quality and perfect execution

My landscaper recommended Zion and their sheds. At first, I thought that they were a bit expensive, but when I saw the quality of both sheds I was extremely impressed and satisfied.

Plus the service was top-notch.

Thanks

Kyle from Ottawa
Kyle from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garbage Bins

I am very pleased to recommend Zion and his team at Bin Solutions. He was able to determine my needs over the phone with a couple of pictures. My bins were delivered and assembled promptly. They provide all the garbage for 4 apartments. They sit at the back of my property and I have received compliments on all 3 sides--how professional they look, how well constructed and of course the lovely cedar aroma. Several neighbours have also inquired about their own bins.

Back Yard Shed

Zion had delivered garbage bin the previous year and with the completion of our back yard landscaping we again looked to him for a solution. He didn't disappoint. The new shed offers enough space for our needs and looks great tool

Kinh-Tung in San Francisco
Kinh-Tung in San Francisco

Bike Shed

I have a small urban home and backyard, and I really needed to get 3 bikes plus a large, heavy, hitch-mounted car bike rack out of my basement. Zion replied promptly to my inquiry, came out the very next day to assess my needs, and was able to quickly determine how each piece would best into the shed. His carpenter Kal installed the shed just a few weeks later, and was very patient with all my questions and gave me suggestions on how to arrange everything securely. He even came back twice to supply me with the additional hooks I needed. The shed looks great, works great, and I couldn't be happier.

Tidy yard

We had a bin installed 10 years ago and were satisfied with the bin supplied. We went back to Bin Solutions to have a larger bin installed.
From the moment of enquiry to finally installed, we have been satisfied with the ordering, delivery and set up and removal of the old bin.
I would recommend this company to anyone.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.