HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Toronto  >  Bin Solutions

Reviews for Bin Solutions

Anna from Toronto

We had an excellent experience with Zion and Binsolutions. We were in need of raccoon proof garbage solutions and ended up buying both the garbage bin and a couple of storage sheds. Everything was first class, from the consultations with Zion to the installation by Aviram. After hearing friends experience with cheaper sheds from Home Depot and similar stores, we did not want to risk anything but a well built solutions given the number of raccoons and other animals we have in the garden. We are very happy with the service and product and for the support we received when choosing the storage solutions for our home. Thank you! Anna and family

Peter and Monica

If you are looking for a unique shed to keep your garbage bins tidy, safe, with great utility and curb appeal - call Zion! We live on a dense downtown street where garbage bins can be an eyesore to any property. Zion installed a custom fit shed within record time and my neighbours are envious. I would be happy to recommend Bin Solutions to anyone looking for a similar product.

Vicki in Toronto

Zion was quick and efficient in providing the correct solution to the usual Toronto garbage bin storage issue. Where do you put your giant bins that don't fit in your garage? Beside the house so that they raccoons can get in? I saw one of these garbage lean-tos on a walk in Wychwood and coveted it from the beginning.
Our shed was quoted on a Monday and installed the following Sunday. It looks and smells great (fresh cedar). I never thought that I would be so impressed with a box for my garbage. Zion is a great, friendly person that knows woodwork and the various garbage/recycling needs of the city. Our shed was built to accommodate the forthcoming bigger green bins, plus some room for a shovel and salt, etc. I did a little research before reaching out to BinSolutions and you really are getting a superior product. For one, they are damn nice garbage sheds. They are built well, they feel like they will last, and they are custom to the location and house so you get the right fit. Mine sits perfectly in a bump-out along the driveway so it does not get in the way our car.
Highly recommended and if I did need another bin I would call Zion in a second, but these things last 20 years, so that won't be necessary.

Matthew, Toronto

We purchased storage bins from Zion 4 years ago. The bins are a custom size and look great on our driveway. As we don't have a garage we use them for everything! After a few years of use, we needed a minor repair so we contacted Zion and he sent someone to repair and repaint the bins right away. Zion is a great person to deal with and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs any kind of extra storage. They look great and are well made. You can even go and see Zion's team build them in his warehouse.

Nick from Toronto

This fall, Zion and his crew replaced the dilapidated mismash of poles and planks surrounding the back yard of my midtown century home with an absolutely stunning modern cedar fence. The process was phenomenal, and months later the work itself still makes me smile every morning when I look out the window; it's just that good.

To put it simply, Zion has the eye of an artist and the mind of an engineer. He's obsessive about the quality of his work, and was happy to spend the time needed to tailor the right solution to my needs and situation. He brought a crew that was skilled, punctual, polite, and conscientious; they were a pleasure to have around. Materials were top-notch, from western red cedar to stainless steel fasteners. Equally importantly, at least for those of us living in the city with neighbors in close proximity and restricted site access, Zion is incredibly good with people - which means that things which might otherwise have been problems simply weren't.

If you're thinking about replacing a fence or deck, do yourself a huge favor and call Zion. He's the best!

Y. Cove from Toronto

Assisted Review

Last summer, my husband and I bought a wonderful exterior cedar cupboard for holding our various garbage cans from Bin Solutions. We have nothing but good things to say about this product. The purpose of this cupboard is not only to keep the raccoons out of your garbage cans but also to store them attractively. The cedar also smells wonderful every time it rains!

I must say that Bin Solutions gave us great service: punctuality, pleasant attitude and very quick and efficient set-up. Bin Solutions does not come cheap but as they say: ‘’You always get what you pay for’’.

Y.Cove

Assisted Review

I am into property investment. I do not need to worry about installing a new fence any longer.
Zion's work is invaluable. Timing, choice of best wood and cooperative and dependable crew were a priority to him. All crates of new wood received were to be opened under Zion's supervision and to be sent back immediately if they did not meet his high standard of choice of wood..
I was left with a most beautiful fence, work quality and looks, too.
I had to answer my door bell for a long time afterwards for many admiring the fence and asking for Zion's card.

Amy from Toronto

Wonderful service: a custom shed to fit my needs in a small urban garden, room to store the garbage bins and some garden tools. From start to finish, Bin Solutions was great to work with: responsive, pleasant, on time, and the work is top quality. A huge improvement to my yard.

My 9 year old bin needed a little fixing up after many years of excellent service. The Bin Solutions team is very organized and even had a record of my exact original bin making it easy for them to make new front doors for my older model bin. Zion was most professional and accommodating. Bin Solutions has an excellent, attractive and effective product and they are very reliable. I am very happy with my purchase and interaction with this fine company.

Elena

BIns solutions were extremely prompt in their delivery and set up. They were extremely flexible and changed the position of the shelving to suit our needs. Their product shows great workmanship and is a beautiful addition to our garden. I strongly recommend their work.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.