HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Toronto  >  Bin Solutions
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bin Solutions

NicS in Scarborough

This is the 2nd home I have installed bins at. Each time they have been amazing in their timing their quality. The bins were installed a few days after I called and the site left perfectly clean.

Luba K. from Etobicoke

A number of years ago, Bin Solutions installed 2 garbage bins and a bike shed. Every few years, due to asphalt settling, Zion comes out and re-aligns them free of charge. These bins are great and Zion, the owner is the best!! Thank you so much!

Aaron Niman from Toronto

We purchased a storage bin from Bin Solutions a couple of years ago. After a while there were some minor wear and tear that made it difficult to open and shut the door. I contacted Zion and he very quickly sent out someone to repair it for us free of charge. That level of service and care is not very customary these days. Bin Solutions definitely stands behind their product and to me that is the most important thing when purchasing something. Thank you again Zion.

N.M. near Danforth

So excited to have our recycle and garbage bins hidden by the attractive shed offered by Bin Solutions. When I first inquired about timing and shed options, the owner Zion responded quickly and the whole process took less than 2 weeks. Carpenter Aviram re-confirmed delivery day and time and arrived on schedule. He offered solid advice on-site regarding the pros and cons of location options of the shed and went over care and maintenance details with me before leaving the site. Installation took less than an hour and Aviram's work and professionalism is outstanding. I've already recommended them to friends here in Toronto and as far as Bolton. Two thumbs up!

hollyreid in Toronto, Ontario

We needed a new larger garbage shed to replace the two smaller units we had purchased more than 10 years ago, which were still in good shape. At the same time, our son needed garbage bin storage for his smaller downtown property. Zion made this happen, having the old bins taken apart and moved, restored and sanded so they are almost like new. After having had a "Bin solution" for many years, we know how effective these are at keeping garbage neat and tidy and keeping racoons out.

Mitch in Toronto

Zion was great to deal with and very professional. The bin is very attractive and is an excellent way of ridding yourself of an eyesore! It is constructed very well of beautiful cedar wood and no raccoon can disturb our green bin any longer! Highly recommended! Excellent service!

Job Price

We purchased a bike storage unit from them a few years ago. I noticed this spring that the bracket that holds the top of the bikes was pulling forward and it was just a matter of time that it would come away from the wall. I called to see if they could fix it. Zion had a guy come within a day or two who was so personable and professional. He didn't charge me for the service as he said a few had this issue and was happy to "take care of it'. I will continue to rave about this company and all their amazing products but especially that they stand by them-even a few years later! I love our custom garbage wood container. It has held up as well, looks nice and no wild life have gotten into it! Best money spent!

DannyG in Toronto

Zion was fabulous to deal with. We did have a problem with our bike shed but, when I called him about it (more than three years after installation!), he insisted that it was under warranty and he would make it right. He really stayed on the case until it was fixed properly.

Highly recommended company. Not inexpensive, but they really stand behind their product!

Anna from Toronto

We had an excellent experience with Zion and Binsolutions. We were in need of raccoon proof garbage solutions and ended up buying both the garbage bin and a couple of storage sheds. Everything was first class, from the consultations with Zion to the installation by Aviram. After hearing friends experience with cheaper sheds from Home Depot and similar stores, we did not want to risk anything but a well built solutions given the number of raccoons and other animals we have in the garden. We are very happy with the service and product and for the support we received when choosing the storage solutions for our home. Thank you! Anna and family

Peter and Monica

If you are looking for a unique shed to keep your garbage bins tidy, safe, with great utility and curb appeal - call Zion! We live on a dense downtown street where garbage bins can be an eyesore to any property. Zion installed a custom fit shed within record time and my neighbours are envious. I would be happy to recommend Bin Solutions to anyone looking for a similar product.

More about Bin Solutions

Bin Solutions Inc. established in fall 2004 to produce stylish, durable and adaptable outdoor garbage enclosures, in 2006 after months of development we launched the urban storage system-bike sheds.

Our products are the brainchild of Zion Shraiter, a professional woodworker with extensive background in construction. As a homeowner in Toronto, Zion became frustrated by the messy experience of recycling. He noticed that, as the city expanded its recycling and composting program with larger size bins, the untidiness grew and it was difficult to keep the bins free of raccoons.

12 years in business, 3000 satisfied customers with over 4500 bin-solutions storage bins are proof that we have attained and surpassed our goals of superb product quality and unequaled customer service.