Shiny Cleaning Services

1130 Beechnut Road Oakville ON L6J 7P2
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Oakville  >  Shiny Cleaning Services

Reviews for Shiny Cleaning Services

Very impressed

Terry did a complete & thorough job. Very respectful of my home & explained things very well.
He thoroughly cleaned up the work space after and did a few extra things at no cost for me.
Have already recommended him to 2 co-workers & will continue to tell friends & family how pleased I was with the service & Terry.

Mary Jane in Mount Pearl
Mary Jane in Mount Pearl
1 review Mount Pearl, NL

Duct Cleaning

Terry did a wonderful job with our ducts. He was very considerate and cleaned up after himself and he was extremely thorough in his work. Would definitely recommend him! Service with a smile :)

Funny from Markham
Funny from Markham

Duct Cleaning

I purchased a Groupon online for Shiny Cleaning Services. These guys did such a great job, I have nothing but nice things to say. They are very professional, they even take the time to explain what they are doing and what you can do to improve on things. They cleaned our ducts about 6 months ago and I send them a new referral every month. I've told all my friends, family, and clients to use these guys.

anonymous from Oakville
anonymous from Oakville

Air Duct Cleaning

I found these guys on Groupon. I was very impressed with the deal and decided to go ahead and book them to clean my Ducts as they needed to be done after our home renovation. They had good availability and were easy to book over the phone. To do all the ducts took about 3 hours. They did a very good job and I would refer them to my friends and family they were that good.

Tina from Etobicoke
Tina from Etobicoke

Duct Cleaning and Furnace Checkup

These guys are great! They do a very good job and really know what they are doing. We had Shiny Cleaning Services clean our ducts as well as do our annual furnace check up. They took about 3 hours to complete the work, I am very pleased with their services.

1 review Milton, ON

Duct Cleaning

I found Shiny Cleaning Services on Groupon. They were very easy to book and had good availability for my schedule. The gentleman that cleaned our ducts arrived on time. There was no hidden costs after the Groupon. He took approx. 2 hours to complete the job. He did a great job, no complaints on my end.

Nahuali from Orangeville
Nahuali from Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Duct Cleaning

We used Shiny Cleaning Services about 3 weeks ago. I called around to several places to get a quote and decided to use these guys as they were very courteous on the phone and most reasonably priced. The man who came in to do the Duct Cleaning was very professional and respectful of our home. What really stood out was the how gentle he was with our cat - he made sure the cat was in another room before he began to work.The whole process took about 2.5 hours as he was very thorough. I would definitely recommend their services.

Sarah from Mississauga
Sarah from Mississauga

Duct / Carpet Cleaning

Terry cleaned our duct work & vents for us & we're are very happy with his service & will use him to clean our carpets & reseal our tile floors next time around.
Very friendly & conducted himself professionally.

More about Shiny Cleaning Services

Shiny Cleaning Services is a cleaning company dedicated to providing impeccable cleaning service for GTA and surrounding area homes and businesses. Shiny Home Care offers a high quality and highly professional cleaning services across a wide range to suit the cleaning needs of its customers. Shiny Home Care is customer ...