BzyBz Cleaning Services

Stephanie from Whitby
Stephanie from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

home cleaning service

Very pleased with the attention to detail. I had 4 companies come to the house to quote me after a kitchen reno. BzyBz and 1 other company were competitively priced. I chose BzyBz because the actual person who was going to have the key to my house and clean it came to my home with the owner. I felt very comfortable with them and felt that my home was in good hands. They worked very hard with all of the dust that had floated around. First clean was more than any subsequent cleans. We are keeping them once a month for a deep clean. They even change the beds if you leave clean sheets out for them and put the dirty ones in your laundry room! Friendly, hard working employees!

More about BzyBz Cleaning Services

We can have your cleaning services match your needs and stay within your budget. You don't have to have a huge budget to enjoy the benefits of a top quality cleaning Services. Small offices that need a cleaning service that will keep your work space clean and professional looking so ...