Litzenberger Plumbing & Heating

Mildred Balsamo from Regina
Mildred Balsamo from Regina
4 reviews Regina, SK

Corrected Water Pressure Problem

These guys helped me with my water pressure problem at home. I had trouble showering upstairs due to a very low water pressure. I couldn't even get the soap out of my hair properly!. After finding Litzenberger Plumbing on Kijiji, one of the technicians came and told me the pipes in my house were old and wrongly sized. All in all the technician was very professional and kind, and the pipe replacement job was very well priced. Now the problem is solved and I can shower and get to work on time :)